10-25: "Top 9 Results" 2011.04.07

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

424 replies to this topic

trojan69

trojan69

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:01 PM

C ya. Wouldn't wanna Pia.

Edited by trojan69, Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:03 PM.

Pleasesendpants

Pleasesendpants

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:01 PM

America loves the ladies!

VincentV

VincentV

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:02 PM

Biggest shocker in idol history

Carus

Carus

Video Archivist

Wow, America! I couldn’t have chosen the bottom 3 better myself. I love how all of them were cheesy, overly dramatic, or boring singers.

Iggy, I am glad that when you perform shirtless, and I know that’s the only way you do it, you at least get a chest lift beforehand.

Also, I love shock boots.

Edited by Carus, Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:05 PM.

suzysite

suzysite

Couch Potato

Iggy Pop -ick, gross, and spew. Why was that old man shirtless on my TV?

Jacob - you should have gone home. America looked in the mirror and wanted you to go away. Next time shut your cake hole.

Pia - buh-bye. You were boring.

GoMavs41

GoMavs41

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:04 PM

And that's what happens when the save goes to a undeserving person. Pia may be boring, but she was the best singer in the competition in my opinion.

Haley, you're next girlfriend.

CassandraRedux

CassandraRedux

Fanatic

Yeah, I don't think Pia was near the bottom of the pack, but I can't say I'll miss her.

Konfusion

Konfusion

Couch Potato

That was awesome.

miniglik

miniglik

Fanatic

That was just fucking horrible, watching that girl's heart break.

qeratify

qeratify

Fanatic

Haley will probably be next. I don't know why anyone was shocked at these results; girls winning is virtually impossible when a large majority of the votes come from tween Justin Bieber crazed girls.

I bet the producers are regretting using the save on Casey now though.

Edited by qeratify, Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:06 PM.

shipmate

shipmate

Couch Potato

WTF just happened?? I am with the judges on this one-- that girl will be a superstar with the right backing

donnamarie

donnamarie

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:05 PM

That was completely wrong.

Chicken Wing

Chicken Wing

Fanatic

See, here's the issue with this season. At this point, everyone could arguably be considered "Top 5 Material at least." There's almost no one left who is out of their league, which almost never happens at this stage of the show in other seasons. Therefore, the eliminations now could be pretty much just a roll of the dice essentially--which one just happened to get the least amount of a lot of votes. I was thinking yesterday that we were going to get some funkadafied results over the next few weeks. This looks like the kickoff.

Also, I guess Iggy Pop missed the sign outside: "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Singing."

Edited by Chicken Wing, Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:06 PM.

strawberryroll

strawberryroll

Loyal Viewer

Just wow, like someone else just said, this is even a bigger shocker than when Daughtry went home.

Edited by strawberryroll, Apr 9, 2011 @ 2:04 PM.

HeadlessOne

HeadlessOne

Loyal Viewer

Seriously? Stefano goes further in the competition than Pia!? How is this even remotely possible?

averymama

averymama

Channel Surfer

What is this world of nothing but men and blondes?

-Black girl gone
-Latina gone
-White guy - saved
-Asian girl gone
-Jamaican Rastafarian girl gone
-Last remaining remotely ethnic girl with obvious Italian name gone

"Booooooo women! Booooooo ethnicity!" cries America. Except that we seem to be forgetting the fact that Pia SUCKS and Im glad shes gone, this show is becoming pretty suspect.

Scotty has this thing bagged, yall!

xeria

xeria

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:06 PM

This show really is more "Fantasy Boyfriend Idol" than "American Idol" these days.

sinycalone

sinycalone

Fanatic

I didn't think she was boring..just lacking a little fire. She certainly has a better voice than at least 5 of the remaining contestants.

If they wanted to get rid of another female singer, why not Haley?

The judges and the other contestants looked completely upset and pissed.

Laurie4H

Laurie4H

Couch Potato

Alot of people say a girl can't win. But then how was it that we had 4 girl winners? Was it because there were no instruments then?

Bony Prominence

Bony Prominence

Couch Potato

What's with this "Wake up America! Vote for who you love!!!" crap? Apparently, they just loved others more than Pia. Stefano must have felt like shit with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over him staying.

Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:07 PM

I got berated for it last week, but I still think American Idol voting no likey women.

pk124

pk124

Fanatic

Holy.Fucking.Shit. No way did that just happen. No.Way.

IMO, that beat Tamyra. And JHud. And Daughtry. A girl will NEVER win this show, ever again. Ever. It's sad, but this show is broken and beyond repair.

She wasn't going to win, but Paul, Stefano, and Haley are still here. Unbelievable. I was loving this season, but it just crashed and burned.

I did love this from Ryan: "Stay with us this season. Goodnight!" I'm thinking maybe not.

bluegray73

bluegray73

Couch Potato

The intense misery on Randy and Jennifer's faces after the announcement was worth the price of admission for sure.

Constantine named his daughter after tarry black shit. Not really, but it's a nice thought.

I'm going to really, really hate it if Jacob's ridiculous comments are no longer mentioned ever again. Someone needs to call him out on the bullshit.

Nedsdag

Nedsdag

Couch Potato

The 2011 American Idol winner: Scotty McCreery.

The person with the last laugh at this moment has an English accent.

Isn't that right, Mr. Cowell?

JeffroWU

JeffroWU

Loyal Viewer

I would have bet a significant sum that the top two were going to be Scotty and Pia, oh, 20 minutes ago.

Whoops.

Chocolyric

Chocolyric

Couch Potato

Fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. Haley sounds like butt in the group number as usual, and the much more talented Pia gets the boot. Ridonkulous. Get out of my face with that.

A girl ain't winning this thing.

I do prefer Jacob and Stefano to Pia, but this is just wrong and I'm not too happy.

Toad Persever

Toad Persever

Video Archivist

Wow.
Hilarious show, what with all the oddball performances, but...

I think it goes without saying: 1) Casey is put on suicide watch, and 2)Casey gets the boot next week.

Guitboxnvox

Guitboxnvox

Couch Potato

• Interests:I'm a soon to graduate Contemporary Music Major. Let the loan-bills roll in.

Pia was too good for too long. Her usual voters must have assumed her safety was a given.
Jacob deserved to go after that stank bitch comment he made before his song, and not singing the song particularly well.

RBK Premier

RBK Premier

Fanatic

I bet the judges are really happy they used that save on Casey now!

Pia while her performance skills were a work in progress, no way should she be going home. That girl was top 2 material!

ToniW

ToniW

Fanatic

When they said "shocking elimination" on American Idol tonight, they really meant it! That was just ridiculously wrong. I'm starting to believe now that there will never be another female winner on this show.

I was looking forward to seeing Constantine when I heard that he was going to be on the show but, WHAT WAS THAT?!