Fringe Fanworks: "You Are Just In Time For Show And Tell"

• Please log in to reply

1007 replies to this topic

jloub

jloub

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 3:14 AM

Home from work and enjoyed! Nice job Dixie :)

NorthTexas

NorthTexas

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 4:14 AM

http://youtu.be/PbVPL_aEHsI

jloub

jloub

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:04 AM

hee hee! funny North Texas!

DixieGirl

DixieGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 8:31 AM

Isn't that just the coolest thing?

Fringe fans are the most creative people I know.

hey, jloub - thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.... writing that made me miss my own clawfoot bathtub back in Tennessee... for soaking, of course!

JodyA

JodyA

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 10:24 AM

Loved that angry birds Fringe spoof Lincoln! Especially the Observer! Very creative and totally entertaining!

Pigtails 03

Pigtails 03

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

Fringe, Angry Birds AND Portal? Yes please. Thx for sharing.

CorwinOfAmber

CorwinOfAmber

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

Thanks to the tireless effort of my beta, Uroboros75, I was able to publish the final chapter of Bugout Bag. Let me know if there is any fanfiction.net weirdness going on.

Thanks everybody.

DixieGirl

DixieGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:14 PM

It's not showing up at the top of the index, but I had no problem getting to it from the link in the email... Good job, Corwin. More comments to come!

lizw65

lizw65

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:14 PM

thanks, I've really enjoyed Bugout Bag. No problems with the link that I could see.

DixieGirl

DixieGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:15 PM

Just went back and there it is, right at the top! Timing is everything!

jloub

jloub

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:56 PM

As usual, good job Corwin!

NorthTexas

NorthTexas

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 9:31 AM

ICYMI the tweet event tonight is #FaceYourself http://youtu.be/j7PXKXYT-yA

oconnellaboo

oconnellaboo

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

Corwin, I haven't gotten a chance to review on ff.net, but I had to tell you, I really loved Bugout Bag. It really gave us a look into what makes Peter Bishop tick. Fantastic!!

I have a major soft spot for Hollenhund, but Bugout Bag just might be my favorite of your fics.

Money Magnet

Money Magnet

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 6:08 PM

This author has written several Fringe stories which I hadn't noticed before, but this one seems pretty well written-

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7971532/1/

CorwinOfAmber

CorwinOfAmber

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:57 AM

I'm seriously considering putting a poll up on my ff.net page. I literally have ideas for ten different fanfics, I love them all, and I don't know which to write next. This show is like a playground for my mind.

anatolealice

anatolealice

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 11:44 PM

This just popped up in my LJ flist, I really enjoyed it: Life Lessons

oconnellaboo

oconnellaboo

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 5:19 PM

Just posted Chapter 12 of Matters of Great Import at ff.net! I really have to get back on a roll with it!

Hope you enjoy. :-)

DixieGirl

DixieGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:11 PM

And it's gooooood! Better with each chapter!

CorwinOfAmber

CorwinOfAmber

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:19 AM

Photo recap is up. Standard warning about food or drink applies. I'd include a link, but I'm on my iPad, and you really should bookmarked it already.

Ageha

Ageha

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:42 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Corwin!

The following is my favorite part:

Seriously. LOOK AT THEIR FACES. I donít think Iíve ever seen three people with more suggestive facial expressions. Peter and Olivia seem so happy to finally be together again that they donít even mind Walterís mildly creepy assumptions about their after-work activities. I feel like Walter is the embodiment of the Polivia fandomóhe gushes about them to everyone, and he canít look at them without smiling ridiculously....

Look, I pretty much love everything about this show-that is, I'm not just into it as a shipper-but I also can't deny that this just may be spot-on for me.

Lurkey

Lurkey

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 2:35 PM

Seriously. LOOK AT THEIR FACES. I donít think Iíve ever seen three people with more suggestive facial expressions.

I KNOW. The even more endearing and hilarious thing about that particular pic is that Walter's and Peter's impish side-eyed glances? Pretty much the same. Bishop Boys/genius casting FTW.

CorwinOfAmber

CorwinOfAmber

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 11:22 PM

Ya gotta love a show, that instead of ruining my fanfic, adds another plotline.

prodigalchicken

prodigalchicken

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

So. . .any Henrietta fics in the making?

CorwinOfAmber

CorwinOfAmber

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 11:42 PM

Well, Etta is currently holding a knife to my muse's throat and screaming that she needs a plotline in my "mixed up timelines" fic. I'll get back to you when the situation resolves itself.

bea

bea

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 9:09 AM

Just spent 20 minutes working my work back through this thread and now have a happy weekend's worth of reading. Thank you fanfiction writers for sharing your work!

Jodhaa

Jodhaa

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 10:54 PM

::sniff::

someone already created an Olivia, Peter, Etta fan vid. Looking at Olivia and Etta like this you can really see the similarities

Youtube

jloub

jloub

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:01 PM

::sniff::

someone already created an Olivia, Peter, Etta fan vid. Looking at Olivia and Etta like this you can really see the similarities

Youtube

Pass me a tissue please...

prodigalchicken

prodigalchicken

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:03 PM

Me too. What this show does to me. I need about a million Peter, Olivia, and Etta fics and a hundred thousand or so post 4x19 fics to make it to next Friday.

oconnellaboo

oconnellaboo

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 12:53 PM

Thanks for the link to the vid, Jodhaa. Man, that had me tearing up big time! Amazing, the resemblance between Georgina and Anna. And I swear, you could almost say she has the same eyes as Josh!

I've just sent a post-4.19 fic to my fearless beta, DixieGirl256; it was just screaming at me to come out after my third re-watch of the ep.

What this show does to me... I'll be forever grateful to it. It's given me back my great love - writing.

Money Magnet

Money Magnet

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 2:41 PM

The latest from Elialys -

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8049104/1/

About the only criticism I have of her stories is that I wish they were longer and not just memory sketches. But, I quibble.