Mike Catherwood: Because They Couldn't Get Dr. Drew

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

45 replies to this topic

farvel

farvel

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 28, 2011 @ 11:51 AM

I would rather see Kendra, Wendy and Jericho go before Mike. I might throw a few votes his way tonight. And I can't stand Lacey.

Nannav

Nannav

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2011 @ 3:40 PM

Me too. I certainly plan on sending some votes Mike's way. Hope the judges are kinder to him tonight. I just didn't think he was the worst last week.

ByTheWay

ByTheWay

Stalker

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 5:50 AM

Video > (OTRC) DwtS S12 Week 2 Post-Performance Interview: Michael Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer

Lola192000

Lola192000

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 7:10 AM

He did much better than last week. He's not a dancer, but I'm a sucker for those who are really trying.

ByTheWay

ByTheWay

Stalker

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 6:54 PM

Video > (Zap2IT) Michael Catherwood Explains His New Fan Base

dancingjunkee

dancingjunkee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 8:30 PM

Stains found in his trailer and Lacey walking in at the wrong time? Okay Mike. This stuff is loved by the Kevin and Bean crowd but the DWTS crowd? You could see the interviewer getting uncomfortable and trying to change the subject quick. I mean if he is looking win over the DWTS fanbase is that way to do it? Then again in the second interview he says he is being offered sex from strangers.

What do you guys think? He doesn't seem to possess any finesse but is cute and funny. I can't decide if I like him on this show or not.

Edited by dancingjunkee, Mar 29, 2011 @ 8:38 PM.

Sandynz

Sandynz

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 10:59 PM

Like his farewell words. Glad that the other cast members were supportive of him as well. Hope that this stint will help launch him to better(?) things.

rulesoftravel

rulesoftravel

Stalker

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 11:00 PM

I think he's pretty funny, self effacing and he improved. So, of course he's gone and LumberingUnfun Wendy stays.

dancingjunkee

dancingjunkee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2011 @ 11:54 PM

He went off in a gracious and funny way. I loved him on Kimmel and his goodby speech.

I would have much preferred he stayed another week at least to have given him a chance to improve more.

loveisthedrug

loveisthedrug

Fanatic

Posted Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:15 AM

I'm sad to see Mike go, but am looking forward to having him back on the radio for my morning commute.

Loved his last dance, and I had a nice chuckle when he was saying goodbye to Anna at the end and said, "I love Russia!" Glad he cleared that up.

ByTheWay

ByTheWay

Stalker

Posted Mar 30, 2011 @ 5:47 AM

Video > (OTRC) DwtS S12 Week 2 Post-Results Interview: Michael Catherwood

Video > (ABC) Michael Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer On Jimmy Kimmel - March 29, 2011

Article > (Zap2It) Michael Catherwood Will Sub For Regis Philbin Again

ETA: Article > (People TV Watch) Michael Catherwood Prefers Never To Dance Again

Video > (Access Hollywood) DwtS S12 Week 3 Post-Results Interview: Michael Catherwood

Edited by ByTheWay, Mar 30, 2011 @ 6:42 PM.

O2Sean

O2Sean

Stalker

Posted Mar 31, 2011 @ 12:24 AM

I enjoyed watching him more than I thought I might have, particularly since Lacey often makes me cringe when she goes into the sexy routine. If these two had stayed one more week I think they would have had sex on the dance floor, but somehow, it worked, and just seemed natural, in some way.

ByTheWay

ByTheWay

Stalker

Posted May 19, 2011 @ 6:36 PM

Video > (KTLA) Michael Catherwood Talks DwtS And Loveline

Lola192000

Lola192000

Video Archivist

Posted May 25, 2011 @ 4:28 AM

Mike was hilarious in the finale. I'm sure he'll be back in comedy segments next season.

Nannav

Nannav

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2011 @ 3:42 PM

Mike was one of the bright spots last night. I hope that the show will continue to have him participate in the future.

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 11:58 PM

Mike was one of the bright spots last night. I hope that the show will continue to have him participate in the future.

So true. He wasn't much of a dancer, but he was great fun. Wendy Williams said if this were a personality consent instead of a dancing contest she would have won. Doubt it! Wendy would have been in the bottom two with Kendra, and Mike would have made the finale.