Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 2:46 PM

SARA
Height: 5 10"
Hometown: Rio Grand Valley, Texas
Current location: Edinburg, Texas
Favorite Designer: Betsey Johnson
Biggest ANTM Fear: That I wont be able to articulate what I am feeling and thinking, and that I wont improve throughout the competition.
Most Confident About: I am absolutely confident in my ability to stay grounded and remain true to myself and where I cam from.
Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: Im really involved with Planned Parenthood activities on our campus. I go dancing with all my friends on weekends.

Another Sara!

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 4:42 PM

Wow, someone from Edinburg. I guess she goes to Pan Am. Represent..? But has she never watched the show before or something? Betsey Johnson, seriously?

Not seeing the potential at all.

Edited by Kosmonaut, Feb 2, 2011 @ 4:42 PM.

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 10:28 PM

Deer, meet headlights.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 2:37 PM

I see Chelsey Clinton and Chelsey's no model.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 2:41 PM

I see a skinnier version of Mel from Flight of the Conchords, with a dash of Blossom...only I wouldn't necessarily call her ugly.

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 3:11 PM

I see a skinnier version of Mel from Flight of the Conchords, with a dash of Blossom...only I wouldn't necessarily call her ugly.

I see the resemblance even though I think this Sara is a great deal prettier than either of those women. This is a horrible photo of her, but I won't say she has no potential until I see her in motion. I recall thinking that Anya was hideous and that Jane had a chipmunk face in their promo photos, and both wound up proving me wrong.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 3:43 AM

Even though I won't be watching the show, I am going to be rooting for her simply because her name is Sara(h).

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2011 @ 1:40 PM

That dress is not flattering her at all, but I can maybe see her appeal.

WhineandCheez

WhineandCheez

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2011 @ 1:54 PM

I guess Lluvy has a younger sister who wants to model, named Sarah

Australienne

Australienne

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 5:25 AM

I can't hate on anyone who volunteers with Planned Parenthood. But for real, when I first saw her (in the first episode so pre-makeover), I thought she looked exactly like a young Cat Stevens.

Edited by Australienne, Feb 24, 2011 @ 5:25 AM.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 12:44 PM

Her pre-show photo made me shudder, but I think she MIGHT have some potential. The straight hair was hideous though! What was she thinking?? She needs a makeover...STAT, but I can't imagine what they'll do to fix that hideous, hideous hairdo. Ooof. She does look like she might have an interesting look, however.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 3:35 PM

Still not impressed with this one. She along with Angelia was who I called in the bottom two. She doesn't look as much like Chelsey Clinton as I intially thought, but if she sticks around she definitely needs a makeover.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 4:26 PM

We barely have time to react in this world, let alone rehearse. And I don't think that I'm any better than Sara(h), but I don't think that I'm worse. So women learn to be women, and men learn to be men, and I don't blamne it all on her, but I don't want to be her friend.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 8:11 PM

Color me shocked that she was not in the bottom two along with Angelia. Her photo was horrible.

I am not a fan of her aesthetic. I am interested to see where they go with the makeover. At least they'll be getting rid of that rat tail.

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 9:51 PM

I am not a fan of her aesthetic. I am interested to see where they go with the makeover. At least they'll be getting rid of that rat tail.

I really want to like Sara, but it's really hard to forgive someone who voluntarily grows a rat tail. Wow.

I do hope she stays in at least long enough to get some decent pictures. I think they could turn out pretty interesting, even good. Though it's a sure thing she won't get close to winning, since obviously we had a "quirky" win last cycle.

Hermosa

Hermosa

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 8:05 AM

I actually think she looks like a less pretty version of Melrose from Cycle...7(?). I think it's just the eyes though.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 11:09 AM

Upon her elimination, I wonder if we'll hear the sound of her bike as her wheels hit the gravel and her engine in the driveway cutting off.

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Mar 4, 2011 @ 9:06 AM

She was so Polly Jean Harvey-esque in her photo this week. Which means I have to like it.

Still, I'm really failing to see the model potential here.

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2011 @ 10:58 PM

I agree with everyone here. I think they are trying with the quirky girl image, but her look isn't memorable enough to stand out.

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2011 @ 9:26 PM

She is quickly becoming my favorite model! I love her personality and her unique beauty is really refreshing. As far as her make over goes, meh it looked good at certain points but looked terrible during the photo shoot. You can style a pixie cut to be funky, fun, and fresh but in the photo it just looked ho-hum.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 12:41 PM

I wish they had lightened her hair color...

purpleham

purpleham

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 10, 2011 @ 5:29 PM

Her face just looks terrible in a lot of makeup - too drag. I think her look could excel with light, fresh makeup.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Mar 11, 2011 @ 2:15 AM

Her makeover looks really good on her. I'm still not a huge fan but she is a lot prettier than I initially thought.

Christian323

Christian323

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 11, 2011 @ 7:32 AM

This girl is no model, before or after her make-over. I don't think she's pretty at all. I don't see why Tyra labels all the ugly girls as "high-fashion". Models still have to be somewhat attractive looking.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2011 @ 3:16 PM

When Tyra said "there's something about the planes of your face that the camera loves" I really had to wonder if, at this point, the judges are applying generic comments to girls at random, because loving is the last thing the camera does to the planes of her face. I like Sara, and she's interestingly pretty in motion, but pictures so far totally flatten out her bone structure and highlight her worst features. In person she's a lovely girl, in pictures she's an ostrich.

I'm hoping she could pull out some decent pictures, though. If she does the commercial next week well enough, she could stick around for another week or two, and she should at the very least be able to outperform Monique ("So I'm like, please buy this, like, coffee").

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 10:48 AM

I think she actually does great in her photos. Her bees picture and the behind-the-scenes runway photo were FAB! Its her runway walk thats a little off but I still LURVE her quirky, fun personality and I hope she stays a long time!

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 11:22 AM

She reminds me a bit of Rebekah from CNTM...in the quirky, fun kind of way.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 12:19 PM

She reminds me a bit of Rebekah from CNTM...in the quirky, fun kind of way.

Except Rebekah looked like a model.

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 1:55 PM

She looks like a model. Just because she doesn't have the standard girl-next-door kinda beauty doesn't mean she isn't model material.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2011 @ 10:20 PM

Except Rebekah looked like a model.

I see what you mean, because Rebekah looked unquestioningly like a model, but I meant in personality, not looks. That said, I'm not willing to write Sara off just yet. I'm hoping that she'll pull out a fierce picture soon. I THINK that she has it in her. Still not totally sure though.