Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 2:39 PM

MOLLY
Height: 5’ 10"
Hometown: Charleston, South Carolina
Current location: Charleston, South Carolina
Favorite Designer: Alexander McQueen
Biggest ANTM Fear: Not getting along with everyone.
Most Confident About: Definitely the photo shoots.
Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: I love watching movies and TV shows, reading, swimming and shopping.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 12:12 AM

She looks like Megan Hauserman in that pic.

Nutjob

Nutjob

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:47 AM

Ugh. She really does.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:52 AM

Hopefully it's just that particular photo.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 12:43 PM

Is she the other plus girl in the house since there had been an earlier rumor that there could be more than just Kasia? Close-up her face isn't too bad.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 1:06 PM

She doesn't look plus to me. If there's a second plussie, I vote Monique. She looks sorta thick around the thighs/arms.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2011 @ 1:38 PM

Apparently this is Molly.

blaase

blaase

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2011 @ 6:47 PM

This bitch is fierce. Favorite!

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 5:04 AM

Here are some additional pre-show photos:

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 1:42 PM

Well, she looks completely different (and sort of thick) in her promo shot. I like her preshow work though. She's more interesting looking than I thought she'd be.

KADC

KADC

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 12, 2011 @ 1:16 AM

•Keith Bradshaw

That b/w picture with her in the white top is not good. It's a good thing it's not in color, because it looks like the girl has some dark circles under her eyes. It makes her look downright unhealthy.

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2011 @ 1:57 PM

Agree T Scrumptious. My computer stopped halfway through loading at her waist and I was like "oh plus size" and then it finished loading and I was like "oh, plus size?".

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 1:50 PM

It's amazing what seeing a hamster in motion can do. The pre-show photo is all kinds of heinous - she looks shorter and stouter than she does in real life - but she is gorgeous in motion and I thought she took a great photo.

I like her height, but not her age. Part of me thinks she is this cycle's Katarzyna/Anya. Lovely girl who will go far but not get the prize.

Littlelamb86

Littlelamb86

Fanatic

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 2:52 PM

I see a lot of potential in Molly. She actually looks like a relative of C15 Jane (which is already a win in my book).

Add on the fact that she is a band geek, and well Molly FTW.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 10:54 PM

Part of me thinks she is this cycle's Katarzyna/Anya. Lovely girl who will go far but not get the prize.

Eh, I think she's more likely to go the way of Lauren Brie. She'll peak early and get booted mid-cycle for no personality or some shit. I'm pleased she's getting attention from the judges but I'm not convinced she'll make it far.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 1:56 PM

Anybody else think that her FCO was out of left field? It was a good pic but didn't grab me like some of the other ones. I don't know, I'm not feeling her. She looks so plain and Julia Stiles-y in person. Also, her panel outfit was ridiculous.

Poseidon

Poseidon

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 3:03 PM

I find her generic and the modeling equivalent of drying paint. Blonde and blue eyed and about as edgy as apple pie. I can't even choose an outstanding feature of her face / body. Her eyebrows bug me. She does nothing for me, but that anonymous look can get a girl booked for a season sometimes.

That was a good picture selected for her at panel. But still... meh.

I wouldn't be pissed if she won it all, though.

Littlelamb86

Littlelamb86

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 3:35 PM

Guess, I am the only one. Cause, while I do like the unique looking girls, sometimes I can go for a blond model like Molly. She may not be as different as models out there, but I think her look can get lots of jobs.

Plus, she takes to make up so well.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 6:33 PM

I don't think she's pedestrian at all. Not everyone with blonde hair and blue eyes is boring, in my opinion. I quite like her features. She has hooded eyes and good bone structure. Tyra will most likely cut her hair to "edge her out" Or maybe dye it fire engine red a la Kayla.

Littlelamb86

Littlelamb86

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 7:47 PM

I hope that Tyra does not do anything drastic. I usually hate Tyra's makeoverI think the only makeover I ever loved on ANTM was Yaya, Amanda (C3), and Jane.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 8:48 PM

IMO, she's the American Amanda Ware. She fits the American stereotype (blonde/blue eyes) but she has some unexpected facial features, so she can take makeup really well. In fact, with makeup, she transforms. Jane was the same way.

She should probably fix up those roots, though.

blaase

blaase

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2011 @ 1:12 AM

Molly isn't generic at all. Brittany is the generic one. This girl is a model. Her bone structure is devine.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2011 @ 12:19 PM

In fact, with makeup, she transforms. Jane was the same way.

Good comparison! Except that I thought that Jane was really pedestrian preshow and I totally don't think the same of Molly. She really does transform with makeup. Even without makeup she looks interesting though. I hope she makes it far (she probably won't!)

Littlelamb86

Littlelamb86

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2011 @ 2:54 PM

IMO, she's the American Amanda Ware. She fits the American stereotype (blonde/blue eyes) but she has some unexpected facial features, so she can take makeup really well. In fact, with makeup, she transforms. Jane was the same way.

She should probably fix up those roots, though.

I think that's what Tyra might do with her (if she makes to makeover episode). She might just get Molly's roots touched up.

Molly has kind of the Northern European look going on.

BlueFlamingo

BlueFlamingo

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 26, 2011 @ 3:48 PM

Anybody else think that her FCO was out of left field? It was a good pic but didn't grab me like some of the other ones. I don't know, I'm not feeling her. She looks so plain and Julia Stiles-y in person. Also, her panel outfit was ridiculous.

Agreed. I thought the photograph was taken at an unflattering angle and made her jaw look huge.

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2011 @ 4:42 PM

While I do like Molly a lot and am even rooting for her a little, that FCO was, I agree, out of left field. But, when I take into account ANTM logic, it makes...little sense.

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2011 @ 9:09 AM

I was surprised by the FCO only because Tyra actually picked the best picture. Molly's was fabulous.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2011 @ 12:24 PM

I was surprised but only because the editing on ANTM is usually about as subtle as a slap upside the head and they had not been highlighting her throughout the episode via confessionals. I thought her picture was absolutely perfect but I expected the first call out to go to someone who had gotten more screen time.

She is one of my favorites this time around. Her pre-show picture did her absolutely no justice whatsoever. She doesn't seem to be a caricature of a person so she will probably get sent home for not showing personality or not wanting it enough or something. My favorites usually go home right before or right after going overseas and I think she probably will too.

Edited by evilandproud, Feb 28, 2011 @ 4:23 PM.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2011 @ 1:24 PM

My favorites usually go home right before or right going overseas and I think she probably will too.

I hope not. She's my favourite too!

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Mar 3, 2011 @ 9:49 AM

Is it just me, or did the preview make it look like they gave her the worst makeover ever? I'm seriously scared for the results. Curly and blond? Curly?! This isn't America's Next Top Rapunzel!