Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 2:37 PM

MIKAELA
Height: 5í 9"
Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida
Current location: Boca Raton, Florida
Favorite Designer: A tie between Roberto Cavalli and Calvin Klein
Biggest ANTM Fear: Not making it into the house. I donít want to let myself or anyone else down.
Most Confident About: I am definitely confident about my runway walk.
Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: I love to make short films with my friends. I can spend the entire day at the movies with my boyfriend. And I hang out with my family a lot!

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 7:02 PM

She was once signed with Wilhelmina Miami and attached is a spread from SOFI mag, pics by Kate Benson

How am I supposed to take someone seriously who lists Cavalli and Calvin Klein as her favorites designers?

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2011 @ 7:23 PM

How am I supposed to take someone seriously who lists Cavalli and Calvin Klein as her favorites designers?

Heh, I was thinking that too. But I really like her look and I like that spread, too.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 4:40 AM

Here is some additional pre-show work from a functioning (as of right now) Model Mayhem page she has: James Michael Lang and Level Magazine, Jun/Jul 2008

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 8:52 AM

She's gorgeous and experienced/comfortable in front of the camera. I guess we just have to see if she can fit in more than one market.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:36 AM

Wait...why is she allowed a Model Mayhem account? I thought they had to delete them?

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 1:08 PM

The cynic in me is calling she, Kasia and Dayla as ones who aren't winning. I can see them possibly getting overseas but the big brass ring is not happening for them. Mikaela will probably get the closet though.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 4:37 PM

Wait...why is she allowed a Model Mayhem account? I thought they had to delete them?

Runner up, maybe? Both she and Dayla/Dalya have working Model Mayhem accounts.

It's too bad, because I rather love her look.

jenniphifer

jenniphifer

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 7:50 PM

Entire post edited b/c I meant to post in another thread.
That said, this girl has INSANE bone structure. Loving most of her preshow work.

Edited by jenniphifer, Feb 3, 2011 @ 7:54 PM.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2011 @ 7:57 PM

I agree! Those cheekbones are fabulous. I don't like shorter hair on her -- it softens her face structure and prods her into soccer mom territory. She needs long hair. She also needs to stop her bootylicious poses because she loses 3" and she isn't Sheena.

KyMy17

KyMy17

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 12:42 AM

Another favorite of mine. Gone early or Runner Up.

Poseidon

Poseidon

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 12:53 AM

I just see Blue Steel (hee), and her jaw/chin is weird compared to the rest of her face.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 11:36 AM

Huh. She actually looks good in some of those shots.

But no, I don't see her winning. She's not a fierce blonde girl (YET!) and that's the kind of girl I see winning this season.

Littlelamb86

Littlelamb86

Fanatic

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 4:11 PM

I love this one: http://www.rtvgames....p;postcount=166

Couple more pics: http://rtvgames.com/...8&postcount=263

Edited by Littlelamb86, Feb 5, 2011 @ 3:07 PM.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Feb 6, 2011 @ 10:43 AM

Ohhai Teri Hatcher.

KADC

KADC

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 12, 2011 @ 1:26 AM

She also needs to stop her bootylicious poses because she loses 3" and she isn't Sheena.

Agreed. Lots of open-mouthed, faux sexy nonsense going on here. I think she's beautiful, but hated every one of those pictures of her baring her teeth. Also didn't care for the bathing suit photo. Nothing about her makes me want to see her in a bikini.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 13, 2011 @ 11:36 PM

Bunch of additional photos have been posted:
1. By Nicole Christian for Oz Boutique
2. David Paul Larson
3. Kate Benson
4. Jonathan Morffi
5. Justin Macala
6. More from the print work by Daniel Clavero
7. Robert Rios

Mementa Flower

Mementa Flower

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 14, 2011 @ 1:17 PM

Very Daria Werbowy. I like her.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 18, 2011 @ 6:16 PM

Mikaela promo for West Palm CW

She'll also be blogging the show on WeAreWestPalm.com.

Edited by milkyaqua, Feb 18, 2011 @ 10:34 PM.

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2011 @ 4:21 PM

Why does her head look so huge in the promo pic?

Poseidon

Poseidon

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 8:16 AM

I was underwhelmed by her promo shot, which wasn't flattering in the sense that it was too stereotypically model almost in a comic way. While it may be natural bone structure for Mikaela, the suck-in-your-cheekbones thing is something my friends and I do when we're drunk and posing for pictures at parties. However, some shots from Mikaela's pre-show work are superb.

I'm not a huge fan of her smile, but in motion she looks great, and any time she's on the screen or in a freeze frame her eyes and bone structure and just pop for me. Hope she makes it far. Yeah, so she doesn't look 14... but she can still work the beauty/actress-y angle.

Edited by Poseidon, Feb 24, 2011 @ 10:02 AM.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 9:21 AM

I agree! Those cheekbones are fabulous. I don't like shorter hair on her -- it softens her face structure and prods her into soccer mom territory. She needs long hair. She also needs to stop her bootylicious poses because she loses 3" and she isn't Sheena.

She do have fabulous cheekbones. I hope they do not cut her hair,nor dye it blond. There are enough blonds on the show. She almost perfect, if they only straighten out her eyebrows. They are way too close to forming a unibrow,imo.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 9:50 AM

I was expecting an extremely fierce girl, and I was underwhelmed. I still love her cheekbones, but her head is ENORMOUS and she looks 30. And like Danielle from RHONJ.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 3:33 PM

Of this bunch, she's one of the ones I can think can make it far but yes, her head is not the best shape. Her mouth/chin area in particular give me rodent vibes. Sort of like C6 Kelsey from AusNTM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 24, 2011 @ 8:03 PM

Her face looks a lot softer on her ModelMayhem page. I am trying to decide if it's weight loss or age (loss of baby fat in the face) that make her look so old. She's definitely skinnier than she used to be.

I don't like her eyebrows. It's far too harsh for her. I hope Tyra gives her a makeover that softens her features.

Rufuku

Rufuku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 1:15 AM

I hope Tyra gives her a make over that makes her look like a Desperate Housewife.

katchiben

katchiben

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 25, 2011 @ 1:26 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OREbnVYKeYo

She might make it pretty far if she has enough to blog about...?

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2011 @ 2:17 AM

I am really excited to see this girls pictures for as long as she is on the show. Her pre-show work is beautiful. She seems kind of witty and smart also, so I think I might find her to be fun to watch. Her cheekbones are almost too prominent for me though. She looks kind of gaunt and harsh in motion.

cakesniffer

cakesniffer

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 1, 2011 @ 2:59 PM

Too soon to tell for sure, but based on editing in the first episode and portfolio thus far, I think she is going to be top 3.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2011 @ 9:25 PM

What's her ethnic background? I thought she was Caucasian, but she has olive skin and her eyes are almond shaped. She looks like she could be mixed something or other.

Edited by T Scrumptious, Mar 2, 2011 @ 9:25 PM.