Kourtney and Kim Take New York

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1398 replies to this topic

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2012 @ 4:20 PM

But not too tall. Remember she said Lamar would be too tall for her in Khloe's wedding special.

Kim goes for length not height.

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:50 AM

Any one else catch this? Poor Kimmie got hit with flour tonight ;) http://www.tmz.com/2...r/#.T2wckRGPV8E

Would love to learn why this woman did this. And why she only got her back.

Edited by LabLover27, Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:52 AM.

carolinagirl81

carolinagirl81

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 8:56 AM

Lablover the person that did that was a anti fur protester and I guess they broke through the press line as Kim was walking away and got her back with flour. I would've been extremely upset if this happened to me.

Moonmaid

Moonmaid

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 10:40 AM

I read in one of the gossip rags that Kim thinks the whole Kris Humphries problem is a nightmare that just won't go away. Reminds me of the KAKTNY episode where she decided she wanted rid of the chump after he was no longer usefull. I was one of the few people who thought the marriage was real(ish) even if it was for the wrong reason. But there's something off about the whole thing. Or there's something seriously wrong with Kim. You can't just use a person, MARRY them, throw them away like yesterdays thrash and expect them to be fine with it and go away quietly. And the only emotion she's shown about the whole thing is tears for herself because she's getting bad press. Like she doesn't even understands that other people exist or have feelings. It's almost like she has some sort of mild personality disorder.

His sassy kitte

His sassy kitte

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 10:55 AM

Lablover the person that did that was a anti fur protester and I guess they broke through the press line as Kim was walking away and got her back with flour. I would've been extremely upset if this happened to me.

I smell a PR stunt created by Pimpmomager Kris Jenner. Kim was too calm throughout this "seemingly" planned outburst.

goofygirl

goofygirl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 11:00 AM

"MILD" personality disorder? Smells like extreme narcissism to me but I'm no shrink. The flour thing? I agree with whoever said this reeks of something PimpMama would set up. Blech! I've had it up to HERE with the whole friggin' family. Just.Go.Away.

Shortcake2001

Shortcake2001

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 11:03 AM

I don't think Kim needs more publicity or needs to do PR stunts. The bitch just won't go away. Her name pops up everywhere. I don't think a day has gone by that her name has not been mentioned somewhere. The damn Kardashians have three threads in this forum. They are in every single magazine, they show up on hot topics of various entertainment shows...they are like cockroaches. The less attention given to them by the media, the better. <br>

prostitutewhore

prostitutewhore

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 3:11 PM

I'd be pretty upset if I was a fox and someone killed me for my skin.

Do people still wear fur? I thought only my elderly grandma wore them.

And yes, the Kardashians are like Kockroaches. When will they go away? I do like Kortney, though, so she can stay.

gateau

gateau

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

In reponse to all the online chatter guessing that the flour throwing was a planned stunt, KK is now saying that she is considering pressing charges. Least believable part of this? KK being clever enough to make a pun about translucent powder after the incident. The girl is pork stupid and her greedy mother thought this stunt would get KK some sympathy and deflect from the criticism around her quickie divorce.

Shortcake2001

Shortcake2001

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 12:46 PM

KK being clever enough to make a pun about translucent powder after the incident.

Kim doesn't have the sense nor the brain cells to come up with something witty IMO. Someone like her publicist, assistant or make-up artist came up with that for a response and told Kim to say it. I imagine Kim was crying her eyes out, while making that ugly face she makes when she cries, you know the face, the one that makes Kourtney laugh. That face is so tight it's hilarious.

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 2:13 PM

Any one else catch this? Poor Kimmie got hit with flour tonight ;) http://www.tmz.com/2...white-powder/#. T2wckRGPV8EWould love to learn why this woman did this. And why she only got her back.

I have to admit, I saw this on the news and waffled between smirking and feeling a tiny, tiny bit sorry for her. I'm sick of her and want her to go away and try to get more humble. But, no one should be sneak-attacked like that either. Regardless of whether or not you agree with her wearing fur, she doesn't deserve to be assaulted.

Edited by tvallthetime, Mar 24, 2012 @ 2:14 PM.

snowflakey

snowflakey

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 3:31 PM

I agree with you tvallthetime, Kim can be obnoxious and attention starved but doesn't deserve to have shit thrown at her. Luckily, it was just flour and didn't get in her eyes (that could have caused damage to her retina), the PETA people love throwing red paint.

I don't think it was some sort of stunt cooked up by the K-camp. They manage to do just fine getting press for themselves via others (Jon Hamm, Daniel Craig). In fact, this incident didn't do anything to further animal rights, it just did Kim a favor and put her in the news again.

kemon

kemon

Fanatic

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 8:54 PM

In this day and age some looney could have thrown something far worse than flour at Kim. Regardless of how I feel about her, people like the female who threw that flour should be charged and not be allowed to get away with that sort of thing. Had that happened to somebody I knew, my worry would be they threw anthrax.

Edited by kemon, Mar 24, 2012 @ 8:56 PM.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 8:50 AM

Least believable part of this? KK being clever enough to make a pun about translucent powder after the incident.

Is coke translucient?

carolinagirl81

carolinagirl81

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:09 PM

I don't know if someone else mentioned this but apparently Kim and Kanye West are dating. They seem like a good match ego wise

Nioclas

Nioclas

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

Kanya and Kim are unfortunately a good fit ego wise. They both are self centered narcissists. However Kanye is also very unstable and has a big mouth so I hope Kim(and her family) know what they are getting into. IF this is true. Kim dating Kanye while she is still embroiled into a bitter divorce will do a bit more damage to her tarnished image(and the Kardashian brand) with regards to the public. Kim is really doing Kris Humphries a favor publicity wise and most likely is helping his attorneys come up with more ammo to use against her.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 5:57 PM

I can see the PETA thing as a setup. She carried on like a baby when Kris H wrecked her pedicure and had a breakdown when he tossed her in the ocean in Bora Bora. It's possible she had some decent PR person there who advised her to play it cool and keep her composure. The other thing that tells me it was a set up was Mama Kris was 25 feet away and continued on posing for the paparazzi/press. Even when she realized the was an issue she merely strolled over to check things out.

scarlet revised

scarlet revised

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

Kim has always responded to heckling in that cool manner. She has never lost her composure with hundreds of people following her everyday, some heckling.

What you do when you're annoyed with your significant other is usually completely different from how you respond to the world.

It's already been confirmed that the thrower was a crazy fur lady. Kim should press charges. Assault is not okay.

Edited by scarlet revised, Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:48 AM.

vinyl

vinyl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 3:25 PM

I still find the whole throwing flour thing fucking hilarious. IMO Kim deserves everything she gets. And Kanye is a punk clown. Good luck with that.