TAR 19 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

77 replies to this topic

Nijntje

Nijntje

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 31, 2011 @ 2:46 PM

Do we know if they're going to Sweden too? Because it would be neat to see them take the train across the sea from Malmo to Copenhagen. I like it when the show uses transportation other than planes to get from one country to another.
And a good task/route marker in Malmo would be for them to find the Non-violence sculpture.

Nalan

Nalan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2011 @ 1:52 PM

As of now, RFF has only fully confirmed one F3 team, and that's Jeremy & Sandy. They were the only team spotted running around Atlanta with their packs and a camera crew. Andy & Tommy are at least partially confirmed to be in the F3, but not fully just yet.

Justin & Jenny, Ernie & Cindy, Liz & Marie, Bill & Cathi, and Kaylani & Lisa were all seen running decoy with no camera crews.

Nascar

Nascar

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2011 @ 10:31 PM

Does anyone know what, "The Hazard" thing is that Bertram was talking about in TV Guide? He said it would immediately impact the teams.

auntieB

auntieB

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2011 @ 12:39 PM

RFF has "officially" confirmed NO final 3 teams at this point. Posters share their opinions, which does not amount to "official" confirmation.

And the information about who was seen running decoy in Atlanta comes from multiple sources...ALL of which are flawed and have contradictory info. There is NO decoy team photo evidence to date that I am aware of.

You can seen Phil's explanation of the Hazard in this video:
Phil Reveals New Penalty

Nalan

Nalan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 27, 2011 @ 1:27 PM

It's fairly well-known that Kaylani & Lisa, Ethan & Jenna, and Ron & Bill are the first three teams to go. But per a Survivor Sucks poster, Ron & Bill and Ethan & Jenna are the double elimination leg victims this Sunday. Kaylani & Lisa follow on the first regular elimination leg, leg three.

Both legs will take place in Indonesia.

Here's the post: http://survivorsucks...-#reply-7700130

Edited by Nalan, Sep 27, 2011 @ 1:28 PM.

lovesduncan

lovesduncan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 27, 2011 @ 2:06 PM

It's fairly well-known that Kaylani & Lisa, Ethan & Jenna, and Ron & Bill are the first three teams to go. But per a Survivor Sucks poster, Ron & Bill and Ethan & Jenna are the double elimination leg victims this Sunday. Kaylani & Lisa follow on the first regular elimination leg, leg three.

Wait, what?

That means the "we'll take our time" grandparents finish ahead of TWO teams! Even with their Speed Bump? And they still come in ahead of K & L in the next leg? Wow - I figured that they would be the first to go.

Probably some unhappy people at CBS over Ethan/Jenna's early departure.

tgrfan23

tgrfan23

Fanatic

Posted Sep 27, 2011 @ 3:35 PM

If Kaylani and Lisa were truly third out, then WRP is running an awful lot of decoy teams, seeing as they were allegedly spotted here in Atlanta. Is there no Elimination Station this year at all?

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Sep 27, 2011 @ 6:56 PM

Perhaps the grandparents' Speed Bump happens before an Hours of Operation or flight bunching.

The early demise of the Showgirls and Ethan & Jenna, coupled with Jenna's tweets about Passport-gate involving producer shenanigans makes me think that perhaps those two teams weren't so chummy at Elimination Station.

Nalan

Nalan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 27, 2011 @ 11:18 PM

tgrfan23
Is there no Elimination Station this year at all?

I think they stopped it after TAR17, didn't they? I don't think any of the first five teams eliminated in Unfinished Business (Amanda & Kris, Mel & Mike, Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, and Ronald & Christina) ever mentioned going to sequester.

MamaT

MamaT

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 28, 2011 @ 6:53 AM

Eliminated teams still go to Sequester (including during Unfinished Business) but they have quit producing the "Elimantion Station" clips that were shown on CBS.com. All teams have to be in the final city which could explain why Lisa & Kaylani were supposedly seen there.

Candy Moocher

Candy Moocher

Fanatic

• Interests:I love my basset hound.

Posted Nov 13, 2011 @ 8:58 PM

So we still don't have the final 3 spoiler yet? I think this might be the least-spoiled race since I've started watching the show.

mwolf

mwolf

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 13, 2011 @ 9:34 PM

Final three is reportedly snowboarders, Ernie and Cindy, and Jeremy and Sandy. Amani and Marcus are out in fourth, which means Bill and Cathi are fifth. There's also one more NEL (or TBC) left.

Candy Moocher

Candy Moocher

Fanatic

Posted Nov 28, 2011 @ 6:44 PM

Thanks!

CharmCity04

CharmCity04

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 10:49 AM

Over at RFF apparently the final 3 is Amani/Marcus, Jeremy/Sandy, and Ernie/Cindy.

Edited by CharmCity04, Nov 30, 2011 @ 11:44 PM.

LakeGal

LakeGal

Fanatic

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 8:55 PM

I have also heard that the snowboarders are out in the #4 spot. It surprised me because I expected them to make the finale.

As long as Cindy doesn't win I am OK.

Has anyone heard who wins?

sweetcookieface

sweetcookieface

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 4, 2011 @ 4:11 PM

Wow, if the snowboarders are out, that's a shocker! Even though I'm ambivalent about them, kind of sucks for them to be out when they've been so dominant all season. If it's true that the snowboarders don't make it to the finals, my money's on Ernie/Cindy, although I'd love for Marcus/Amani to pull an upset. Jeremy and Sandy are just complete non-entities to me - I had to scroll down to remind myself of their names, and I've been watching all season. Would have loved for Bill & Cathi to make it to the finals instead of them.

Candy Moocher

Candy Moocher

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2011 @ 8:57 PM

Wow, so the snowboarders were eliminated.

At this point, I'm rooting for any team without Cindy to win. If Amani and Marcus win, we'll have to endure another football speech, so I'm going to focus on Jeremy and Sandy. Sandy rocked that skyscraper challenge and with a fear of heights, too. They were so excited to win this last leg--I'm pulling for them.

speedroc

speedroc

Fanatic

Posted Dec 8, 2011 @ 3:13 PM

Just spec on my part with possible spoiler so I'll put it here. Amani/Marcus were interviewed on the Tom Joyner Morning show today. The reason I post this is because last season they also interviewed the sisters before they won.

It doesn't seem like a coincidence to me, although it might be.