Teen Mom 2: Why, MTV, Why?

• Please log in to reply

17771 replies to this topic

blubld43

blubld43

Fanatic

Posted Today, 04:31 AM

Leah is just an idiot. So where do alll those things for Leah and the girlses  come from? Oh that's right. The almighty dollar. Corey, like Jo, should be thanking his lucky stars he walked away, or in a few years, it might be Leah and many more girlses.

Word to this!  She really shows, all the time, exactly how immature she is.  She still behaves as though the MTV money is going to be around forever.

I've often wondered how many of the Teen Moms pay cash for their homes, or at least put down a substantial down payment.  I think they're probably all too immature to make good decisions about money on their own, but Chelsea seems to be the only one with a strong parent to guide her, at least on TM 2.

dorcastrilling

dorcastrilling

Channel Surfer

Posted Today, 06:14 AM

If the guys at Javi's post have not watched this mess out of curiosity, you can bet their wives and girlfriends have. I wonder how much ridicule javi takes there?

Kail is an all around heinous human being. I find her way worse than Jennelle, Farrah, and pre-jail Amber combined. That girl has not one redeeming quality. Not that I see any in Jenelle or Farrah, but Kail takes disgusting pig to a whole new level.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Today, 07:37 AM

My thoughts on the Unseen Footage special:

First of, I am beyond tired of the pandering to Jenelle. If I have to hear Sad Panda tell her she seems to finally be getting her life together, she's in a "good place" now, etc. etc. one more time, I'm going to shove a fork in my eye. Seriously. You say the same shit every reunion, then while on hiatus she's fucking up left and right. That broad is never going to change. So please, do not make me suffer through you pussy-footing around all of her crap, and having to hear Kail tell her what a "good job" she is doing. Good job at what? Taking Jace out to eat or to the beach every once in awhile, so she can look like an involved parent? Please. Is she there in the middle of the night when he's sick? Is she there to hold his hand when he's scared to try something new? Did she potty train him, or even change more than a dozen diapers? Does she sit down to dinner with him every night, making sure he has good table manners? Is she there for the never-ending bedtime routine? No. These are the things a real parent does, on a daily basis. You are nothing more than a glorified aunt. The only reason she semi-has her shit together now is because she is pregnant. And I say SEMI - because I'm still not entirely convinced she wasn't pregnant when she failed that drug test. And even if she wasn't, weren't they "trying?". Not to mention she's been getting into physical fights while pregnant, living in a home with a man who supposedly put her in a choke hold. So fuck that. Come back to me when you've been sober a couple of years. When you know how to stand on your own, to be single for more than a month. When you've held down a job for a year, and a place of residence. When you haven't had the cops called on you in over a year. Then we'll see. 

I got really irked when she thought it was cute and funny that people were calling the cops on her for letting her dogs run around "at large". Like it's no big deal. Maybe she should ask Kenya from RHOA if it's a big deal to let a dog run around without a leash. 

Oh, and I thought it was Rich how she said all Barb does is yell at Jace, as if she and Nathan would be some bastion of positive discipline. She claims that Jace is concerned about disappointing Nathan so he listens to him. Hmmmm, that sounded like code for "Jace is scared of Nathan". Yea, go take a long walk off a short pier, Jenelle. 

I got really annoyed at Leah throwing Corey and Miranda's relationship issues out there on national tv. I get that she feels like Corey always comes across as the good guy, and she gets lambasted left and right. But it's really not her place to put someone else's business out there. For one, neither of them were there to defend themselves....and we know Leah isn't exactly a truth cannon. But even if Corey really did cheat on Miranda, that's their business and I bet Miranda wouldn't want it aired on national tv. But does Leah really think all that much about other people? Nah. 

And who in the fresh hell is making fun of Ali on social media??? Who makes fun of a child? A disabled one at that? These girls really need to cut the cord with the Facebook and Twitter and all of that. I couldn't handle it. 

Kail's unseen moments were nothing new - her nagging Javi, condescending to him, etc. She really cannot let him take credit for anything. When they were talking about being ready for the baby and he said he had put their "go bag" in the car already, Kail retorts - "Yea, because *I* packed it". Sheesh. I couldn't be married to her for 5 minutes. 

Nothing to say about Chelsea. I think she's sweet and cute, and probably learned the most from this experience. 

kira28

kira28

Couch Potato

Posted Today, 07:39 AM

Was it just me or did Janelle not look pregnant?  Kail looked like a beached whale. How long ago did she give birth to  Lincoln? Javi looks so tiny next to her. Leah's outfit- oh my!  Chelsea didn't look her best but she looked ok. She looks good with un-teased straight hair and minimal makeup. I thought Leah's hair and makeup was nice but that outfit killed any chance she had at looking good.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Today, 07:59 AM

I dont think Jo was lying about Kail's texts. Have we seen Jo lie yet? I don't recall, but we have seen Kailyn lie plenty of times, especially if it's to save her ass. 

Javi, you're screwed.

I cannot recall if we've ever seen Jo lie, but Kail has definitely lied. She lied on the stage to Dr. Drew about hitting Javi. 

Also, we've seen Kail run to Jo when things weren't going well with Jordan. I have no reason to believe she wouldn't try the same with Javi. 

I don't want to dive too much into the spanking argument, but I think out of all the moms, dads, steps, boyfriends/girlfriends etc. on the show Nathan scares me the most in terms of being potentially physically abusive to the kid(s).  Kail's probably second on the list in terms of people I worry about, but not until Isaac's older.

I agree. I'm not a spanker myself, but I wouldn't perceive it as abuse if the parent is calm when doing it, not leaving marks on the child, etc. The time we saw Leah spank Aleeah (gah, with the names!) she did not seem out of control or super angry (same with Macy), but I can see Nathan or Kail flying into a rage and doing something very bad. And I agree with those who guess that Kail won't give Issac the same treatment as Javi until he's older. But I don't see it as being out of the realm of possibility. 

I don't think Jeremy responsible for Ali's medical bills is he?  The twins are under Corey's insurance, Corey pays child support as well.  I'm sure there are plenty of out of pocket expenses, especially when almost every doctor visit entails a long drive and overnight stay but how would that be Jeremy's responsibility?   Unless maybe Leah is kicking in on half of those expense - and her (non-MTV) income is Jeremy's income?

I don't he's responsible for them, but I would guess some of his income goes towards the expenses that Leah is responsible for. Obviously we don't know much about how they handle their finances, but I would imagine Leah and Corey split costs (for doctor visits, therapy, equipment, etc.) and since Leah doesn't work outside of this show, it's quite possible Jeremy does contribute. Didn't he mention on the reunion having a contractor come look at making the house more accessible for Ali and her wheelchair? I doubt Corey is paying for that. 

Edited by ghoulina, Today, 08:02 AM.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Today, 09:01 AM

Jenelle, get your shit straight. You're baby wasn't "taken" at birth. You weren't a devoted mom to your son and someone magically took them out of your arms when you were nursing him in the hospital.  You gave up. You ditched that baby and chose partying instead of him. Get your shit straight. Remember, you thought it would be so cool to have a camera crew film you while you were a knocked up teenager. Because of that, we saw it. You're not fooling anyone.

While I'm at it, and I said the same thing to Chelsea a few weeks ago, don't make your child mind someone else. Don't threaten to tell on your child. Be a parent and teach him yourself. Give him respect and soon enough, he just might respect you.

Don't tell everyone your son is good with you and your bi-annual boyfriend of the year and not your mom. Instead of criticizing her that she's raising him wrong, did it even occur to you to help the woman? You're a piece of shit parent. No boys, babies or things will take care of your troubled soul. Get it together, or get used to living the piece of crap life you live. Make the better choice.

BitterApple

BitterApple

Fanatic

Posted Today, 09:20 AM

ghoulina, standing ovation for you. Sad Panda is a joke, defending Jenelle like one of her illiterate Twitter followers. My cousin, who is a Jenelle clone, had everyone convinced she'd turned her life around and THIS TIME she meant it! She's now back on heroin, homeless and my aunt and uncle have to raise her four kids while working full time. And Barb thought SHE had it bad!

I just feel sad for Barb because every time I see her have a glimmer of hope for her daughter, I think oh honey, you have no idea what you're in for. For what it's worth, my cousin said she learned her lesson after she got pregnant at 16. Well she's now four kids deep at the age of 26 and both baby daddies have done jail time. If Barb thinks Jace and Kaiser Roll will be the end of it, she's sorely mistaken.

evilmindatwork

evilmindatwork

Loyal Viewer

Posted Today, 10:24 AM

Because Kail and Leah were quick to put out. At least that is how I see it.

I am not disagreeing here because I genuinely don't know if this is true. But, from my observation, it is not that hard for young people to have regular casual sex if that's what they're looking for.  I just don't understand why normal young men like Jeremy or Javi (who have jobs and aren't losers) with seemingly devoted families, want to tie themselves to women like Kailyn and Leah who don't seem extraordinary enough to outweigh the significant baggage that they carry around at such a young age.  At least with Jenelle, I get it, Nathan wants her money.

Lucysmama

Lucysmama

Loyal Viewer

Posted Today, 10:43 AM

I am not disagreeing here because I genuinely don't know if this is true. But, from my observation, it is not that hard for young people to have regular casual sex if that's what they're looking for.  I just don't understand why normal young men like Jeremy or Javi (who have jobs and aren't losers) with seemingly devoted families, want to tie themselves to women like Kailyn and Leah who don't seem extraordinary enough to outweigh the significant baggage that they carry around at such a young age.  At least with Jenelle, I get it, Nathan wants her money.

At least Leah is somewhat cute, Kail literally looks like a manatee. I have no clue what ANY man sees in her, after seeing her personality and looks. In my opinion, she has nothing to offer (and young men are usually more hung up on looks than personality). Add on a kid that she already had when she met Javi and you she gets more strikes against her. I have a feeling Javi is a "save a ho" type of guy.

missme

missme

Loyal Viewer

Posted Today, 10:49 AM

Maybe Javi comes from a female dominate family so Kail feels familiar to him....

Jeremy.... Jeremy is training Leah. She doesnt realize it, but with each threat of divorce and each slap of bacon, he is slowly training Leah to accept his word as law. Now, I agree with the fact he has to work (of course I do) and Leah isn't as helpful of thankful as I feel she should be. But Jeremy saw a challange and he accepted! History is being made, yall. We are watching a man try to turn a ho into a housewife.

Nitamargarita

Nitamargarita

Channel Surfer

Posted Today, 11:17 AM

I just got around to watching the Reunion Special. Lawd Jesus! Did Leah stop at a Loretta Lynn garage sale on her way to the taping? That whole getup had me rolling laughing.  

Kail truly, truly needs to get herself in some hardcore counseling. I really believe it could help her to channel her anger in a healthy way. She's on a collision course imo.

mofonts

mofonts

Channel Surfer

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

Of all the moms, Chelsea is the only one I would care to meet in person. She seems like a genuinely nice person. She clearly is fun-loving and has good friends. I can now see her being very successful in her chosen professional by building a huge clientele and she will be able to charge premium for her services because of who she is. She looked fantastic last night, and the clip of her out with friends getting hit on showed us she is a nice girl, no matter how Adum tries to paint her. I think she could snag a really great hunsband so I hope she holds out for someone really good.

I'll cut Leah a little slack because of Ali but the other two are truly awful people who should soon be removed from lawful society.