House of Anubis

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

211 replies to this topic

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Fanatic

Posted Mar 7, 2012 @ 1:03 AM

Funny seeing Victor's dad as a ghost. Now I have remember all the prior info we got about him, what happened to him. It looks like he tried to get to the mask but failed the game test? And no one knew where to look for him? If he's a ghost, can't he leave the room?

Kind of makes you wonder when all Nina had to do was yell & Fabian & Patricia heard her & knew where she was. I have a vision of a little Victor covering his ears & yelling "La la la la la, I can't hear you!"

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 2:21 AM

Ginandtonic, Ha! That's quite the image.

So it's probably just me wondering this, but every time I see Nina in that dungeon or pit, and after seeing her get that food and water from the others, I can't help but ask myself where she's doing her business? Maybe amazing bladder control is one of Nina's powers as the chosen one?

Yep, I'm always going to be 12 at heart.

In more interesting news, Victor finally breaks and shows some concern for the kids. I can't wait to see where this leads him over the final episodes.

With Eddie now becoming involved, Mara is once again the odd one out, completely clueless to everything happening around her. Maybe that will change if Poppy gets her looking for Jerome?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 3:06 AM

So it's probably just me wondering this, but every time I see Nina in that dungeon or pit, and after seeing her get that food and water from the others, I can't help but ask myself where she's doing her business? Maybe amazing bladder control is one of Nina's powers as the chosen one?

Yep, I'm always going to be 12 at heart.

I guess we'll be sitting at the kids table together because that's exactly what I was wondering too. Especially with Victor daddy watching. Ewwwwww.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 1:15 PM

I was glad to see Victor actually show some concern for the kids. He is at least kind enough at heart to care if they live or die. :)

I will be with you guys at the kids table because I had the same thought. And now Alfie is down there, too! Ewwie!

Hanahope

Hanahope

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

I was glad to see Victor actually show some concern for the kids. He is at least kind enough at heart to care if they live or die. :)

I wasn't terribly surprised. He's not a real bad guy, just doesn't like "meddling kids." Didn't he show concern (or horror) when Rufus told him how the life-transference cup worked last season, when Victor thought the "transference" was simply symbolic?

My daughter is crushed that its all going to end tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about another season, given Nina is a "protector of the world." The question is, is the Orsini (Rufus) supposed to be a protector as well, or the exact opposite? He certainly doesn't act like a 'protector.'

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 10, 2012 @ 12:53 AM

A completely awesome ending for this seasons mystery! I thought it was a good twist that the "fake" mask was actually the real one. Sara's daddy was one clever fellow! I figured Fabian wasnt going to be the Osiri because he was the obvious choice. I didn't see Eddie coming, though, until their shared "dream".

I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see a more detailed conversation between Nina and Victor regarding Victor Sr. I was hoping she would tell Victor all about meeting his dad's ghost.

I remained on the good ship Fabina all season and am soooo happy that they ended with a kiss. I am also all kinds of thrilled for Jerome and Maura! I hope we get another season so we can see both couples together. Mick can head on back to Austrialia...and take Joy with him!...never to be spoken of again.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2012 @ 1:24 AM

Well, there goes another season of House of Anubis. Is there going to be a season 3? Is Victor the villian still going to be there?

I was impressed with how gray they made Joy look when she died, very convincing. What I was NOT impressed with were Victor's long & dirty nails & his greasy hair. I wonder if he's like that for the character, or if that's how he really is. I noticed that when Jerhome opened the safe, he also had long (but clean) nails. Is this a British guy thing?

I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see a more detailed conversation between Nina and Victor regarding Victor Sr. I was hoping she would tell Victor all about meeting his dad's ghost.

Me too, I wanted to at least hear her tell him his ghost was stuck lurking down there because VICTOR WAS TOO STUPID TO HEAR HIM YELLING "HEY, COME RESCUE ME"!!!!

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2012 @ 12:12 PM

I can't help but feel sorry for the actor who plays Mick. I wonder how the producers pitched his Season 2 storyline to him? "Okay, we're going to keep you in this non-Sibuna related relationship that no one likes or cares about to start the season and then ship you off to Australia only to have you come back in the finale where you catch you (just former) girlfriend kissing another guy. It will be a blast."

Well, maybe he'll get something to do in Season 3, which in my warped world is a when, not an if. ;)

The biggest question I have coming out of the finale was what happened to Vera?

I like Mara, she's sweet, but she really is the most oblivious of characters. Even Sweetie was wondering where everyone else in Anubis was?

Still, in the end Jerome and her are probably my favorite pairing on the show so I was glad to see them finally get together.

I too figured that once he had the shared dream, that Eddie would be involved in things at the end. I'm curious to see what will happen with him, Jerome and Joy regarding the Sibunas next season.

In the end, I think the finale (and the episodes leading up to it) was really Victor's shining moment. The scene where he turns on Vera and fires her was amazing. I too wish we had gotten a little more details with the Victor/Nina conversation, but I liked that moment as well.

All and all, I thought it was a great finish to the season. Bring on Season 3!

kcblue86

kcblue86

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2012 @ 7:19 PM

I thought the episode was great. I just hope that next year the Sibunas realize that the new American transfer student is that season's chosen one at the start of the season.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 11, 2012 @ 1:45 AM

We get this show 5 days a week and it still isnt enough for me. I am going to miss the Sibuna gang until next season (please, please let there be a next season!)

Hanahope

Hanahope

Fanatic

Posted Mar 12, 2012 @ 8:19 AM

The biggest question I have coming out of the finale was what happened to Vera?

I agree, I was surprised that she wasn't really involved in the whole big thing at the end.

I think there has to be a season 3, with showing Eddie as the Orsini (which Sweetie knew about - we need backstory!!! How did Sweetie know Eddie was to be the Orsini when apparently no one knew Nina was the Chosen One), and Victor getting his tear of gold at the end. We need another Egyptian mystery.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:37 AM

I am hoping the lack of Vera there at the end means she will be back next season. I enjoyed her double agent role and, although I know she can't be a double agent again, she was wonderful with Victor.

Speaking of Victor and Vera, I knew I was going to feel horrible for him when he found out she was a spy and I did. I didn't believe her for a minute when she tried to tell him that her "feelings were real".

SmithW6079

SmithW6079

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 13, 2012 @ 8:30 PM

What a great ending. I loved how they all came together (except Mara -- what is up that they won't include her in Sibuna?). And why did they even bother with Mick at all this season? Eddie was so much better. Loved that Sweetie knew Eddie was the Osiri (or whatever it was) and sent him away to protect him.

While Victor is hissingly evil in the grand tradition of mustache-twirling villains, I liked that he didn't want to see any of the kids dead. He gave up his tear of gold to bring Joy back to life, and he was horrified to hear Vera dismiss a few of them dying as no big deal. It was the same thing last season with the transference of the cups.

I liked how almost everything was a piece in the puzzle -- Nina's gran, Jerome's jewel, Joy as master strategist (perhaps that's why she was shown as manipulating everyone).

I hope there'll be a third season, but maybe not that everyone has amnesia and forgets the events of this season. It seemed as though they pretty much did that about last season -- Joy is kidnapped for most of the season and everyone wonders why she maybe has some trust issue when she finally gets back to school? The fact that her father thought she was the "chosen one" to usher in their quest for eternal life didn't enter into it?

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 8:01 AM

I already miss this show so much it's ridiculous. :(

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 10:01 PM

If there's a third season, Nathalia Ramos won't be returning. She announced it on the her Twitter page.

Wow. To say I'm stunned is an understatement.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 11:19 AM

Oh no, now I am sad. I am not sure the show will be renewed without the chosen one. :(

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

Season 3 Promo

And with Nina gone, it looks like Eddie is being pushed out to the forefront. As Jerome says, it's always the American, lol.

SmithW6079

SmithW6079

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 8:26 PM

And with Nina gone, it looks like Eddie is being pushed out to the forefront. As Jerome says, it's always the American, lol.

I'm totally into this ridiculous show; I can't wait til it comes back. (And is it wrong that I'm 'shipping Fabian and Eddie? Fabian seems to be drawn to the "chosen one," so maybe since it's Eddie this time, it's time for Fabian to "switch teams.")

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 10:02 AM

It's coming back?! Oh wow! I removed this show from my DVR thinking it was done with. Do we have a return date yet????

Ravenwing263

Ravenwing263

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 2:21 PM

All the commercial I saw said was "2013".

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Dec 23, 2012 @ 4:09 PM

So as you deal with the miseries and joy of Christmas shopping, here's something to brighten your day- season 3 is coming.....January 3rd!

And if you go to Nick's HoA site, you'll find little write ups for Eddie and the two new girls, KT & Willow. The others appear to be for last season.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Dec 26, 2012 @ 9:10 AM

WooHoo! I am way too excited about this!

kcblue86

kcblue86

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2012 @ 9:49 PM

Yay! I need my daily mystery fix. I just had to go back and watch the episodes on nick.com after hearing it was returning. Despite the overall cheesiness, it keeps the suspense up pretty well and the finales have both been really exciting.

SmithW6079

SmithW6079

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 27, 2012 @ 6:46 PM

And if you go to Nick's HoA site, you'll find little write ups for Eddie and the two new girls, KT & Willow. The others appear to be for last season.

Why are they adding two new girls? They don't even use all the kids now for the Anubis mysteries.

Still, I am so looking forward to the new season.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Fanatic

Posted Dec 28, 2012 @ 3:03 AM

Sibuna! I feel so much better now that I see other people looking forward to this show being back LOL. I got all excited when it suddenly appeared in my scheduled recordings, but I can't believe Victor is still on this show. How do they explain how such a big villian is still there?

Edited: Since there haven't been any posts since mine, I'm just going to add to this one now that I've watched the season premiere. First, why is Bosley advertising during this show? Exactly who is their target customer? Anywhoo, Victor still has the same dirty fingernails, yuck, I can't believe he's still on the show, when are they going to have him give up. I guess the blonde guy that went to Australia is officially gone since he's not in the credits, I hope they tell us the reason Nina is gone & don't drag it out the entire season, I'm sure KT will be part of the reason though. Willow is obviously a SWF, & Amber is her target, Joy is still in a bad mood & jumping to conclusions, & everybody else is doing the same old thing. Can't wait to find out who the guy in the robot suit is.

Edited by Ginandtonic, Jan 4, 2013 @ 3:28 AM.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 12:24 PM

Praise be to Sibuna! We are back!

It really is stretching incredulity that Victor would still be wandering around this school after all that has happened. How many destinies does this guy have?

I think the reason Nina is gone is simply because she and Eddie cannot be in the same place (cant remember why anymore, but it said something about it in the letter). Kind of ridiculous that she wouldn't have called her boyfriend, at least, to tell him she wouldn't be coming back.

That Willow chick was too annoying to be believed and I really hope we don't see any more of her. Where is Jerome's little sister? I liked her. She can come back. :)

SmithW6079

SmithW6079

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 9:45 PM

Sibuna! I love this cheesetastic show. They're delving immediately into the mystery -- and Sweetie's involved, too, despite his son being the Osirin (or whatever it is). Who's the guy in the iron lung get-up? Why was the teacher interested in everyone's family tree? (It wasn't just a make-work school project, you can bet.)

I think they have selective amnesia -- in that they remember the events of previous years, but not the ramifications, which is why Victor is still around. But if he wasn't there, who would we have to boo and hiss at? Victor's a villain of the old-school variety. He does everything but twirl his mustache.

So are Jerome and Mara a couple? I hope so, because I liked them together last season when she was working with him on his daddy issues. And I hope we see Fabian's dreamy godfather again.

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Jan 8, 2013 @ 1:39 AM

That Willow chick was too annoying to be believed and I really hope we don't see any more of her. Where is Jerome's little sister? I liked her. She can come back. :)

It's funny that you mention those two together because all I could think about with Willow (besides how annoying she was) was how much she looked like Poppy. I'll give Willow a bit more time to win me over, especially since she's in the opening credits, which I think is pretty sure sign she's not going anywhere.

Not sure what to think of KT so far, but I have to admit I do kinda like Eddie out in front.

I wonder if they'll still keep Mara as clueless as she was before? Probably.

ladyrott

ladyrott

Stalker

Posted Jan 8, 2013 @ 9:23 AM

I hope they bring Mara into the Sibuna gang. She is smart and clever and could actually be of assistance. I liked her and Jermone as a couple, too. I think they seem to be dating now. Can't really tell for sure on this show. Poor Fabian is so heartbroken...wonder if Joy will make a move on him again?

Slade347

Slade347

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2013 @ 2:48 AM

Losing Nina? I can handle that one. Losing Amber? That one is going to be really hard.

BTW, I have no spoiler info. That's just me speculating on the way they've laid the groundwork for her leaving the last couple episodes, and perhaps, more importantly, her not showing up in any of the promo stuff.

As for the rest, I'm continuing to enjoy Eddie in the lead and I don't mind KT. I do wish the two of them got more involved with the Sibuna gang, but that will come.

Jealous Patricia is a hoot.

The awkwardness of that "date" between Victor and Trudy was priceless.

I wonder how Jerome will get involved (and Mara won't, lol) in this season's mystery?