ACTOR: Coby Bell

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1 reply to this topic

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Dec 10, 2010 @ 2:01 AM

This is the thread to talk about Coby Bell, the new cast addition for the show; his acting, his videos, his fashion sense, and other stuff beside his role in the show.

For starter: Coby Bell is #16 TV's 100 Sexiest Men of 2010

olvidado

olvidado

Fanatic

• Interests:Fave shows: The Wire, Treme, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Suits, House of Lies, Bleach, Soul Eater, Space Dandy, FLCL
    Fave music: Soul, R & B, Rock 'n Roll (punk to prog), J-Rock

Fave sports teams: San Francisco Giants/49ers; Oakland Raiders; Houston Texans; Mercedes Benz AMG Petronas F1

and...

Cats, electric guitars, songwriting, photography, my girlfriend and her daughter.

Posted Dec 18, 2010 @ 10:29 AM

It is nice to see Coby back on television; I remembered him from Third Watch and that was what, six, seven years ago, wasn't it?