Tyler/Caroline: Babies Who Bite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

572 replies to this topic

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Dec 17, 2012 @ 8:27 AM

Given tonights episode, Caroline continuing her little flirtation with Klaus would be the ultimate betrayal to Tyler. I can see him pushing her away while he deals with his grief and I fear this will do more harm then good. I just hope Caroline doesn't give up on him.

I really want to see their demise as a couple because through the last few seasons, I've found them to be the core couple of the show. While the triangle has shifted with Elena going from brother to brother, these two have stayed united for the most part and remained interesting. They've been able to carry separate storylines as well.

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Dec 24, 2012 @ 5:15 PM

I think they worked better as friends. I was dying for them to get together in 3x01 and they had such a hot sex scene but ever since then they've just bored me. I can't figure out why they are together. There are little moments here and there throughout the show, I think the last one was in 3x09 where Tyler was being cute and helping paint the bus but it's usually based on drama or tragedy.

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Dec 25, 2012 @ 9:25 PM

I think they're a great team. I like them because they can be a couple and also have storylines that aren't just about their relationship. I think that they've got the strongest bond out of all the male/female dynamics on the show.