S10: Brandy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

8 replies to this topic

Tamm

Tamm

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 16, 2010 @ 8:51 AM

No topic for the obvious winner?

AVorlon

AVorlon

Fanatic

Posted Oct 17, 2010 @ 2:57 AM

Iím not sure how being a good public speaker makes her the obvious winner. I could make a good case for Stehpanie, and it probably boils down to the two of them. The guys, not so much.

From the NBC website...

Brandy, 30 (San Francisco, California), received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from UCLA, and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School. After working as a corporate attorney for a prestigious international law firm, she co-founded a mobile cupcake business in the San Francisco Bay Area. This entrepreneur is now ready to launch a more challenging and rewarding career. Brandy is a vegetarian and an avid supporter of animal rights. She also loves the outdoors and runs several miles a day.

Edited by AVorlon, Oct 17, 2010 @ 3:34 AM.

Tamm

Tamm

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 17, 2010 @ 1:02 PM

S6 Stefani had a very similar edit (including general invisibility during the tasks and getting over-the-top praising for her public speaking skills, being the voice of reason in her team, etc). I would be very surprised if she lost.

I agree that Stephanie is probably in the finale as well, though.

Nascar

Nascar

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 12, 2010 @ 12:33 PM

I have say that I see similarities between Brandy and Jen Massey, the runner-up in season two. Both are beautiful, long-haired blondes and very close in age at the time of TA. Both are lawyers with a very cool, sophisticated demeanor, but they can go after someone when needed as Brandy did with Mahsa and Jen did with poor Andy. Both are reluctent to be project managers. Jen was PM only once and Brandy only became PM because she was the last one left who hadn't been. Both have support from Trump's side kicks. In Jen's case it was George Ross, who would have hired her in a second and stated so. Brandy seems to have Ivanka on her side. Both used their sex appeal when they modeled during a task. Jen during the Levi's task where she was all hookered up and practically floored Kelly when he saw her. Brandy of course did it in the previous task. It will be interesting to see if Brandy can make it to the final two and close the deal when Jen couldn't.

Booklord

Booklord

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2010 @ 8:16 AM

I'd say the biggest difference would be that Jen was targeted by Ivana and her coven tactics. She was sidelined by the rest of her team, but then took revenge by stealing a presentation from them for which she received the praise for. This continued until Ivana was finally driven insane (I'll show you my panties if you buy some candy) by Jen in the candy selling task.

Nascar

Nascar

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 15, 2010 @ 12:27 PM

I'd say the biggest difference would be that Jen was targeted by Ivana and her coven tactics.

I think it could be argued though that Brandy was also targeted by Clint and Stewart in the last task. Had they lost the two of them definitely would have ganged up on Brandy as the responsible party. Fortunately for her, the team won.

TotalMagnum357

TotalMagnum357

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 20, 2010 @ 6:58 PM

I don't know what is Brandy's major malfunction, but she really needs to get her act together if she wants to make the F2.

Nascar

Nascar

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:10 AM

I don't know what is Brandy's major malfunction, but she really needs to get her act together if she wants to make the F2.

I think she's gone defensive. She's playing not to lose rather than playing to win. Her game always was a bit defensive because she never wanted to be PM but now she's taken it to a new level. However I think she will make the final two because I don't think Trump wants two males in the finale and Brandy is better than Liza.

Edited by Nascar, Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:13 AM.

JTMacc99

JTMacc99

Stalker

• Interests:I like TV.

Posted Dec 4, 2010 @ 9:41 AM

I have say that I see similarities between Brandy and Jen Massey, the runner-up in season two...

I think the the big difference, in my eyes, is that Jen was shrill and mean as hell