Margaret Schroeder Thompson: Charity Degrades Those Who Receive It

• Please log in to reply

91 replies to this topic

BiteMeBilly

BiteMeBilly

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 26, 2013 @ 3:42 PM

If Margaret and Rothstein have an affair in season five, I think I might start liking her again.  I go through ups and downs with Margaret, and season three put me at a down.  She became so self-righteous it was a major turn-off.  If she and Rothstein act on the obvious feelings they have for each other, I'll become interested in her again.  So, yeah, I'm hoping we see that.

not laura

not laura

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 26, 2013 @ 7:50 PM

If she and Rothstein act on the obvious feelings they have for each other, I'll become interested in her again.

I agree they seem to have feelings for each other, however slight. Her shy smile at the end of their dinner meeting gave her away and so did his unnecessary elation at her moving in. I honestly can't remember another time we've seen A.R look happier. Him genuinely smiling and tickling Emily was great.

Margaret was almost too nervous to even speak around him a few episodes ago, but outside the new apartment she had a bigger smile on her than we've seen in a long time. They looked comfortable with each other and I think she does find him charming despite herself. I hope she acts on it.

Edited by not laura, Nov 26, 2013 @ 7:53 PM.