Princesses: Canadian Royalty Only Need Apply

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

367 replies to this topic

WhineandCheez

WhineandCheez

Fanatic

Posted Sep 4, 2012 @ 8:27 AM

The thing is Mario isn't even good looking or built-up or anything like that, works in a low paying field, lived at home, etc. Ariana is really pretty--where is the "catch' in Mario?? When they were playing that card game and Mario put down the "Memorabelia" card, basically saying that buying more memorabilia like those insanely stupid wrestling belts was his top priority, I would have walked out right then and there--I mean this chick is going to LAW SCHOOL-- but before I left I would have whipped his narrow pasty ass with one of those idiot belts.

Empress1

Empress1

Stalker

Posted Sep 4, 2012 @ 9:40 PM

The thing is Mario isn't even good looking or built-up or anything like that, works in a low paying field, lived at home, etc. Ariana is really pretty--where is the "catch' in Mario??

I wondered that too. At first I thought, well, she was a single mom, so maybe she was just relieved to have a partner to share the work but she was still functioning as a single mom financially. She basically added another dependent. And he really was not cute.

RacheltheGreat

RacheltheGreat

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2012 @ 12:15 PM

OMG, car salesman/midwife/farmer/actress Allison got a job! She appears for approximately 2.3 seconds in a Miracle Whip commercial. Nice to see that $90K education is paying off.

Barrayaran

Barrayaran

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 3:30 PM

RacheltheGreat -- which ad?

Sparger Springs

Sparger Springs

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2013 @ 11:42 PM

I finally saw Ashley C. She was horrible. I wonder if her idiotic boyfriend is still supporting her uselessness.

centraltexas

centraltexas

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:50 PM

I just saw this show last night, I really like it...can't believe I've missed out on this, hopefully reruns will get me caught up.

I really enjoy Gail, I miss her other show, can't recall the name but it was for couples/families needing to gwt out of debt.

camom

camom

Fanatic

Posted Jun 3, 2013 @ 3:16 PM

It's Til Debt Do Us Part.

centraltexas

centraltexas

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 3, 2013 @ 10:01 PM

Yes, thank you camom!