12-26: 2010.09.05

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

35 replies to this topic

slasherboy

slasherboy

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 12:48 AM

Apparently production was giving them hints. When Brit was near the recycling bin, they said something to signal to her that the coin was in there.

I don't doubt you, but how do you know this?

And what is the 8-second story?

Cosmocrush

Cosmocrush

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 1:11 AM

I don't doubt you, but how do you know this?

I'm not the original poster, but on BBAD, Britney told the others that when she was looking in the recycling she heard the disembodied BB voice say, "uh uh uh". She initially thought it they meant "up" but continued on until she found it. I didn't consider it much of a hint, maybe an overexcited production assistant too close to an open mike.

And what is the 8-second story?

Check out the Live Feed Discussion thread for more than you ever wanted to know about that.

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 1:13 AM

If you don't mind spoilers, check out the Feed Discussion thread.

There is really no spoilers right now due to changes in the schedule and because there is literally nothing going on in the house.

Skycatcher

Skycatcher

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 7:53 AM

ETA - Be warned - the "8 second" story is adult material, graphically sexual in nature and disgusting.

The transcript of the "8 second" story can be found on the "But First: LiveFeeds" thread, page 2503 (of 2504 current pages), post #37543, by Jeripunk. As indicated, there really isn't any spoilerage right now because everyone is expressing their disgust at the storyteller and the hammies reactions to the story.

Several of us have expressed our dismay that folks who are unspoiled, watching only the broadcast, will never know how disgusting these hammies have become, so I encourage you all to go read this story!

Edited by Skycatcher, Sep 7, 2010 @ 12:10 PM.

slasherboy

slasherboy

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 2:27 PM

Thanks to all who replied. I'm off to check out this disgusting story.

I don't watch the live feeds, but I'm sure those 3 guys would be a nightmare to live with ... gross, uncouth and such. I feel bad for Britney being stuck in there with them, but it won't be long now.

amrodgers82

amrodgers82

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 7, 2010 @ 4:57 PM

If you don't mind spoilers, check out the Feed Discussion thread.

Um..ew? At first I thought Brit was exhibiting signs of perhaps a self-imposed Stockholm Syndrome-type reaction to said 8 Second Rule, but then I thought "nah, that's just her". Pack it up, bitch, you're going home. Hayden FTW!