Jackson "Jax" Teller: Like Hamlet, But Pimping His Mother out Since 2012

• Please log in to reply

38 replies to this topic

Visan

Visan

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 1, 2011 @ 3:34 PM

Jax Teller has the ass of life! That. Is. All!

marriedaniac

marriedaniac

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 10:36 AM

Jax Teller has the ass of life! That. Is. All!

I accept that.

nicepebbles

nicepebbles

Fanatic

Posted Dec 9, 2011 @ 3:09 PM

It was a hallelujah moment when Gemma finally told Jax the truth. He's not a little boy and hasn't been for a very long time. All this 'we can't tell him because it would hurt him' was driving me crazy. He's done some horrible things and been through some horrible things. He came out the other end. Why would this be any different?

That's not to say he wouldn't take it hard. To find out your step-dad killed your dad is not easy to hear. To find out your dad wasn't all talk and was killed before he could do anything won't be easy to hear.

But it's what he needed to hear. I always thought if it pushed him deeper into the club it'd be good because then he'd really do something about turning the club around.

A whole bunch of crap could've been avoiding if Tara and Gemma had stopped thinking about themselves and their needs. AFAIC, it wasn't really about Jax.

hydranc05

hydranc05

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 11, 2011 @ 12:51 AM

I had a hard time blaming everyone else when Jax could not even figure out Romero (sp) was not telling the truth about Otto turning on the club after Lenny told him he did. I mean LENNY told him and he believes the cartel head? Was it a moment of being stupid being convenient?

Also, sometimes his lack of an american accent takes me out of the scene and that is all I fine my self listening to is how he is saying something instead of what he is saying.

Empress1

Empress1

Stalker

Posted Dec 20, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

Someone at my work named her son after Jackson Teller - plans to call him Jax and everything. I was thinking "The gun-running, coke-muling murderer? That guy?"

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Feb 17, 2013 @ 3:23 AM

But he's so dreamy! Seriously, that does seem like a weird legacy to saddle the kid with. Not to mention the pimping out his mom part.

Lilybee

Lilybee

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2013 @ 1:29 AM

Is there a reason as to why Jax is the only member of the club to wear white, as in his shoes, his tees and even his sweatshirt?

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:01 PM

I hadn't picked up on that, but the first thing that comes to mind is the "he's the hero" symbolism. If that's the case, it's a bit heavy-handed for me. 

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:35 PM

Charlie was on Conan a few weeks ago for Pacific Rim, Conan asked about the white shoes. Charlie said that he modeled his wardrobe after the real life Jax/heir apparant in the real biker club he met and researched in Oakland. He said he wore white sneakers.