S8 - Mondo Guerra: Tiny Dancer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

64 replies to this topic

UMAngela

UMAngela

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 29, 2010 @ 12:59 PM

Didn't see anyone link to this... apparently Mondo is doing/did a shoot for Marie Claire magazine. Favorite part of the video... Describe you personal style: Child Prostitute. Love Mondo!!

Enjoy!

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2010 @ 4:11 PM

Beginning tomorrow, Dec. 1st, Piperlime will have 2 t-shirts by Mondo on sale. There will only be 300 available. They're between $20-$50. I'm not sure if I can afford the $50 shirt but the $20 one might be nice to have.

Edited by dirtybubble, Dec 1, 2010 @ 9:33 PM.

stinamaia

stinamaia

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2010 @ 12:56 PM

Mondo! Mondolicious! Adorabalito!

I saw the link to the t-shirts too late to buy one, but I wish I had.

T&L have pictures of Mondo opening the stock exchange in NYC, and also snaps of Jessica Simpson and her fiance wearing Mondo t-shirts.

I hope they put more on sale. These sold out in 12 hours.

WedgeOfSpite

WedgeOfSpite

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2010 @ 7:31 PM

I love that both Heidi and Jessica put their money where their mouth was, and wore Mondo clothes, and I think, looked adorable doing so. Certainly Jessica Simpson looked better in Mondo's tee and that look, than how she did in the finale in Michael Kors outfit. And Heidi was only wearing tight, not short, tight and shiny, so an improvement for her as well. Though I didn't like the modifications she made to it with the back, and no sleeves. But still, nice of her to do, and I do think she looked good.

I hope Mondo continues to do well and gets more high profile things with his clothes. I adore him.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Jan 29, 2012 @ 11:13 AM

I love Mondo's personality and I love that he is so innovative. It seems like he does innovation effortlessly as opposed to a lot of PR folks who seem to try to work outside the box for the sake of working outside the box. With that said, I am not into his clothes at all and I am probably one of five people in America that was happy Gretchen beat him out (the other four being Michael, Nina, Gretchen, and her mom). The only thing I can recall actually liking of Mondo's was his spandex dress with the circles that Heidi wore post show.

On All Stars I am liking the things he has made quite a bit more than I did on his original season. His cantaloupe caftan was really, really cool. I kind of disagree with the judges comments about what it did for the way a women's body looked. The way that the orange was draped, I think it created this really cool slimming effect and the fit was beautiful.

Mondo seems like a really cool, genuine guy and even if I don't like his clothes or aesthetic I still would like to see him stick around on the show for a while because it is rare to see nice people succeed on reality television.