JANE
Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland
Height: 5’9”
Favorite Designer: Ralph Lauren
Favorite Shoe: sandals
Must-Have Photo Shoot Accessory: coffee
Would Never Wear: Duke basketball jersey
If Trapped On An Island, Would Bring: books

ETA: I think she's a Duke student, just like Miss Simone!

Edited by Le Furonda, Aug 18, 2010 @ 2:57 PM.

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 1:17 PM

One of the most pleasant-looking girls this cycle, that's for sure. Can't wait to see what she looks like in a photo.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 1:44 PM

Love. Cute as hell. She reminds me of Amanda from AusNTM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 2:50 PM

CW Interview (Youtube)

RainbowClouds

RainbowClouds

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 2:59 PM

Love her. She's the girl I could most likely see get signed by IMG.
And I think she goes to Princeton. I read somewhere that she got a Lacrosse scholarship there.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 3:01 PM

And I think she goes to Princeton. I read somewhere that she got a Lacrosse scholarship there.

Oh, that makes more sense.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 3:04 PM

... I don't see it, at all.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 3:52 PM

She has a scrunched face and the most boring name ever. Plus, she reminds me of Tatiana (C4) in this Us Weekly picture. No, thank you.

tigersgo

tigersgo

Just Tuned In

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 7:44 PM

Jane at Princeton:

http://www.universit...next-top-model/
http://www.goprincet...;ATCLID=1572211

Ivy League is a wildcard -- Yaya and Katarzyna stuck around... Victoria not so much. But with Jane, the "athlete" angle might dominate over the "preppy Ivy" one anyway.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2010 @ 8:10 PM

Don't forget the Whitelle! But Tyra never really focused on Whitelle's Ivy-ness.

Oh well. I'll tell my dad and he'll be happy. My sister too.

Sentosa

Sentosa

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 19, 2010 @ 4:30 PM

The University Press Club link contains possible spoiler photos.
I love this girl, along with Anamaria and a couple of others, they really are beautiful.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 19, 2010 @ 7:27 PM

In this CW head/shoulders shot she doesn't look as appealing.

Edited by milkyaqua, Aug 19, 2010 @ 7:29 PM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Aug 19, 2010 @ 11:24 PM

Link to her Facebook page

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2010 @ 7:26 PM

She's another one I can't decide on. In her interview she looks cute but plain and nothing close to the "high fashion" she claims. In her CW shot she looks less cute and plain (but still not high fashion) She's probably my least favourite white girl this season. I hope she's filler, because she's kind of a waste in comparison to the others.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2010 @ 8:24 PM

I still like her and think she's beyond cute. But unfortunately she picked the wrong cycle 'cause she would have been perfect for Seventeen.

RomanticRights

RomanticRights

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2010 @ 9:25 AM

She looks like Tatiana from C4, but cuter. I hope she wins, even if I can't quite see it.

Bossley

Bossley

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 24, 2010 @ 5:48 PM

Jane looks like Mandy Moore as a model to me. She has a great natural beauty, but she is still interesting and fresh. I appreciate her height and age, and I see potential. I hope they are not going to bleach her hair or dye it black, but I have a feeling itís going to be one or the other.

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Aug 26, 2010 @ 1:29 PM

She's definitely my favorite now. Even though she's not exactly the edgiest, *HF* face ever, I think she's probably the only contestant with the God-given characteristics to model. So she should automatically win in my book.

sereion

sereion

Fanatic

Posted Aug 27, 2010 @ 5:41 PM

Would Never Wear: Duke basketball jersey

I like her already!

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2010 @ 10:53 AM

She's totally cute and plain, so she'll probably win. It is the "high fashion" cycle after all.

Gabrielle Tracy

Gabrielle Tracy

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 8, 2010 @ 11:05 AM

She has a gorgeous blue eyes/black hair combo going for her. I hope she doesn't end up bleached and shorn...

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2010 @ 11:58 AM

She has a gorgeous blue eyes/black hair combo going for her. I hope she doesn't end up bleached and shorn...

Maybe it's my crappy computer, but her hair looks medium to light brown to me. She has the colouring to go either lighter or darker, it will be interesting to see what they choose, or rather how they choose to ruin her. She'll probably go short. I know she thinks she's high fashion, but I feel she's too plain with her mall hair and face.

Gabrielle Tracy

Gabrielle Tracy

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 5:03 AM

You know, Scrumptious, it must've been MY computer that's crappy because she definitely had medium/light brown hair in the show yesterday. I hope they go super dark for the makeover; I think it would be striking.

It almost seemed like Tyra and the J's were trying to create drama with their comments about Jane being "privileged". There was an article about her in the Baltimore Sun and she really didn't come off that way at all. I hope their perception doesn't hurt her chances.

Dolphincorn

Dolphincorn

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 10:15 AM

I believe she's going to win. I never would have said that watching her interview, but after watching the first episode, I'm ready to board the Jane Train.

Kosmonaut

Kosmonaut

Stalker

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 10:41 AM

I hope she wins. She's the only girl who's a total package as far as I'm concerned.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 11:50 AM

I saw a preview where she was wearing photoshoot makeup and she looked amazing. Not at all pedestrian. Without makeup I wouldn't look twice, but she looks like an actual for real model with! I don't like her body though. It's too muscular-thin and she has those hip-line muscly things that are hot on men but creepy on women. She's not my favourite or my pick to win, but after seeing the preview, I think she'll do well.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 2:07 PM

She's also one of the shorties this cycle so while I think Tyra will torture her for the Ivy league thing, I do think that after watching her last night, she could have some potential and should stay awhile.

Toki

Toki

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 2:33 PM

It's too bad Tyra always early outs the Ivy Leaguers. Most of the time, and in this first episode, it's always Tyra who brings it up for drama. I quite like Jane and it's not as if she's going around flaunting the Princeton or horse story - if she did, I could see ppl disliking her for it. She nowhere had Vanessa's attitude of "I was the rich bitch in high school." It's clear that Queen Tyra was the one who brought up BOTH the Prince and horse story by asking Jane specifically about it and then Jane just responded. She might be wealthy but she doesn't brag about it excessively and doesn't come across as spoiled to me so it's a non-issue for me at this point.

VerukaSalt

VerukaSalt

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 4:39 PM

It's funny, a lot of people think she's plain, but she looks so much like an Abbey Lee Kershaw/Natasha Poly hybrid that I can definitely see her on VI. Those two models are all over every Vogue at the moment, so I think Jane has a good chance of being in the top three, if not winning.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Sep 9, 2010 @ 5:22 PM

Perhaps, but I'd hold out until we see what type of crazy makeover Tyra is going to give her. I'm hoping Tyra doesn't go crazy with her makeovers and leans more towards what they were during C1-C2 but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.