River Monsters

• Please log in to reply

32 replies to this topic

SunShine Gal

SunShine Gal

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2013 @ 10:09 AM

stories of men being half swallowed by cat fish

A 7-foot, big bellied catfish weighing several hundred pounds is unbelievable. That thing was HUGGGGEEE! Costco should see this show. Giant jars of peanutbutter and mustard. 100 lb catfish filets. 

I used to go cane pole fishing with my grandpa when I was little, but I'm not really into fishing. Caught this show just flipping the channels. Watched for a few minutes. Monster catfish and fish with teeth and fangs a couple inches long. I've never seen fish like that! So EWWWW but weirdly fascinating at the same time.

Jeremy does have a nice voice and is nice looking, probably smells like fish though.

PartlyCloudy

PartlyCloudy

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 5:57 PM

I love this show. I also love his den or whatever it is. The room with all the cool fish skulls and stuff. It's probably a set but I'd love to have my own little room like that.

RockLobster

RockLobster

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:47 AM

Jeremy does have a nice voice and is nice looking, probably smells like fish though.

A couple of years ago my sister gave the funniest assessment of J-Wade's looks I've ever heard:  "He looks like a cross between Race Bannon and Golum."  Your welcome, TWOP.:-)