S12 and 13: Brendon: Bookie Bear!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

43 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2010 @ 3:39 AM

Brendon's CBS bio:

Name: Brendon Villegas
Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible
Favorite activities: Running, basketball, swimming and cycling
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Privacy
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Mean-spirited, bigots
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Dr. Will from season 2.
What are you afraid of: Scorpions
More »

Edited by TWoP Mars, Jul 2, 2010 @ 12:28 PM.

Machiabelly

Machiabelly

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2010 @ 9:40 AM

Do you think he meant intelligent?

If he did and speeled it wrong, is that still better then if he meant intelligble?

fashionista79

fashionista79

Stalker

Posted Jul 8, 2010 @ 6:45 PM

Maybe he meant that he uses clear enunciation when speaking? I hope he lasts; he's my eye candy for the season.

Edited by fashionista79, Jul 8, 2010 @ 6:47 PM.

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Soap hunks

Posted Jul 8, 2010 @ 8:44 PM

Absolutely gorgeous. Intelligent. And absolutely gorgeous. Charming. And absolutely gorgeous.

Soooooo easy for me to root for!

LonePirate

LonePirate

Stalker

Posted Jul 9, 2010 @ 12:37 PM

Damn he is one fine looking man. The slash fiction with him and Hayden practically writes itself.

While his degree in Applied Physics is the bastard step-brother of the more challenging Theoretical Physics, he is obviously a very intelligent man. A good comparison would be Leonard from The Big Bang Theory who is an applied physicist as compared to Sheldon who is a theoretical physicist. It's almost criminal for someone to be that good-looking and intelligent. He must be a real dick (or have a tiny one) if his ex-fiancée dumped him.

I could definitely tolerate watching him all summer so that means he will be gone in a few weeks.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Jul 9, 2010 @ 1:29 PM

Intelligible? He's already screwed the pooch getting up and wandering off when the lights went out.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Jul 16, 2010 @ 11:30 PM

I thought I read or he said he was a PE teacher and swim coach - correct?

pjamma

pjamma

Stalker

Posted Jul 18, 2010 @ 10:22 AM

I am so disappointed that someone so very hot is such a wuss. Last night with his crying because Rachel wasn't giving him enough attention was embarrassing. He was either really fat before and has left over insecurity, had a terrible childhood where his drug addicted parents left him in a closet while they went out partying or he is just mentally unstable. Whatever the case I was scared as he reached Michelle and Amber like desperation. It was not normal behavior at all.

Edited by pjamma, Jul 18, 2010 @ 10:23 AM.

LonePirate

LonePirate

Stalker

Posted Jul 18, 2010 @ 7:01 PM

Has anyone else noticed Brenda's freakishly large feet? I swear those things must be size 15 or 16 and seem like they belong on someone 7' tall.

These crying fits of his have got to stop. In another week or two, he will have shed more tears than BB8's Amber or BB 2's Bunky. It's downright shameful.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 19, 2010 @ 9:30 AM

Please tag spoilery stuff in here, since this isn't the live feeds thread.

HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 19, 2010 @ 10:44 AM

2 words. Meat. Head.

If he really has an advanced degree, he must be boinking the professors. I haven't heard him say or do anything to give me the impression that he's had any book lernin.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 19, 2010 @ 4:04 PM

You'd be surprised at how many people are absolute idiots that can hold a degree because they can memorize well. He's not an idiot, but he reminds me of the people who have an inflated sense of their intelligence.

He was either really fat before and has left over insecurity, had a terrible childhood where his drug addicted parents left him in a closet while they went out partying or he is just mentally unstable.

I'm going with him being a former fattie, or abusive childhood. He really does seem incredibly insecure for a guy that good looking.

I did kinda laugh at Brittany and Monet's bitchy comments about his lackluster physique. If that's lackluster, sign me up!

lakewood27

lakewood27

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 19, 2010 @ 4:21 PM

I'm also going with former fatty. He walks like someone who used to be heavier. I guess we'll find out when he's HoH and the childhood pics come out.

Every time he cries, he loses cute points.

HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 20, 2010 @ 10:16 AM

I guess I'm just not seeing the "cuteness" factor. Attractiveness is all subjective anyhoo, but he does nothing for me.

I vote for him as a former Fatty McButterpants or as I like to call it Ryan Seacrest Syndrome.

AriellaFaerie

AriellaFaerie

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 23, 2010 @ 8:01 AM

I don't think Brendon is as invested in the showmance as Rachel is.

NINIgirl27

NINIgirl27

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 12:25 AM

Brendon is totally the guy from I Love You, Man. Always had girlfriends and never any guy friends. He is totally awkward and cheesy when he tries to talk to the other guys.

HoldenSolo

HoldenSolo

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Whiskey

Posted Aug 5, 2010 @ 7:34 AM

Holy crap dude, run! Run like the hounds of hell are chasing you! You are in a showmance with one of the highest of high maintenance women I have ever seen. She needs serious couch time with a shrink to get over her esteem issues, and you my friend, need to run away! RUN!

bobalooga

bobalooga

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 6, 2010 @ 2:22 AM

reconsidered

Edited by bobalooga, Aug 6, 2010 @ 2:22 PM.

Screamie

Screamie

Fanatic

Posted Aug 9, 2010 @ 3:42 PM

Brendon is so strange to me. He's physically pretty but he's SUCH a pussy/wet blanket.

Cockapoo2

Cockapoo2

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2010 @ 3:38 PM

He acts like a twelve year old boy, I wonder why he's so socially stunted. Weird dude who's making a fool out of himself.

LyneaG

LyneaG

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 12, 2010 @ 6:40 PM

I know he truly believes it, but everytime he says "...the girl I love..." it just makes me laugh. He is just ridiculous. Pretty, but ridiculous.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2010 @ 11:39 PM

He's pitiful and a little scary.

MikeChecko

MikeChecko

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 16, 2010 @ 7:49 AM

his immaturity is really sexy to me..and he seems like such a nice guy..

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Aug 16, 2010 @ 3:16 PM

He acts like a twelve year old boy, I wonder why he's so socially stunted. Weird dude who's making a fool out of himself.

It's gotta be that he used to be fat and was a late bloomer. The pictures kinda lend credence to that theory- he was a fat baby, and while fat babies usually lose it fast, some don't. And he looked somewhat chunky in some of the adult pictures I saw of him with his family- like he wasn't always thin.

Brendon looks like a jock, but he doesn't have that easy, physical confidence and swagger that guys who have always been athletic and thin have, like Lane and Hayden do. I think he feels like a 12-year old boy because he's still getting used to his body being different from what he had been used to being.

Edited by MethodActor05, Aug 16, 2010 @ 3:19 PM.

Dolphincorn

Dolphincorn

Fanatic

• Interests:Laughing at misfortune, rooting for the villians, egging on the bitches.

Posted Aug 19, 2010 @ 1:18 PM

I'm actually impressed by his HOH blog. He's got a few things wrong, but he's far more perceptive than I thought he was. He sure knows Ragan, Matt and Britney better than I thought he did.

Beloved Aunt

Beloved Aunt

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 25, 2010 @ 1:24 PM

Just read Brendon's HOH blog from last week and I'm impressed too. He seems like a pretty decent guy and the only HG this year that I'd actually want to hang out with in real life.

It's too bad he got involved with Rachel right away because he maybe wouldn't be in such a tough position. Then again, without Rachel as a smokescreen, he may already have been voted out because the other HGs may have seen him as an alpha male-type threat.

Here's hoping that when the whirlwind of BB is over, he has a chance to calm things down and come to the realization that his love for Rachel is a delusion and that he can do a whole better.

PS: In retrospect, that segment a few weeks back with Brendon's ex-fiance was pretty damn unfair. There are always two sides to a breakup and just letting one side go out there without hearing Brendon's side is unfair. It'd be one thing if Brendon talked about it in the house and the ex-fiance was given a chance for a rebuttal but what BB did was cheap and cheesy.

Cosmocrush

Cosmocrush

Stalker

Posted Aug 25, 2010 @ 3:45 PM

Here's hoping that when the whirlwind of BB is over, he has a chance to calm things down and come to the realization that his love for Rachel is a delusion and that he can do a whole better.

Oh I think Rachel will leave him in the dust long before he realizes that, Beloved Aunt. He's not the first guy to lose his mind over a sparkly vapid high maintanence girl with big boobs but I can't help but feel sorry for him and the fall that's coming. Agree about the ex on the show. It was a cheap shot for BB and really, what kind of girl would do that anyway; go on television with her mother and trash her ex-boyfriend? I'm guessing she was the one that did such a number on him he is desperate for love.

Edited by Cosmocrush, Aug 25, 2010 @ 3:46 PM.

livinggreen

livinggreen

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2010 @ 8:28 AM

Raise your hand if you think Brenden & Rachel will be on The Amazing Race.

Dolphincorn

Dolphincorn

Fanatic

• Interests:Laughing at misfortune, rooting for the villians, egging on the bitches.

Posted Aug 26, 2010 @ 4:46 PM

They'd do great in the water challenges, Brendon with his background as a swimming coach and Rachel with her floatation devices.

Marq DeCarabas

Marq DeCarabas

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:40 PM

I'm voting for Brendon in fan fave. I actually think Ragan might understand that. i don't think Britney will.