My Strange Addiction

• Please log in to reply

627 replies to this topic

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2014 @ 8:20 PM

I had to wonder if mattress girl is that large because of all the foam she's ingested, and if it's still in her.

Justin was just creepy looking.  He said that he paid for it by asking his boyfriends for cash for birthdays and Christmas.

I wondered what the twins did for a living too.  Wasn't there one shot where they were sitting next to each other on a computer?

They kept saying they hadn't spent time apart in the past 20 years, so I'm wondering what happened 20 years ago.

IBM62

IBM62

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 12:20 AM

Am I the only one who though the twins' segment was completely made up? There are a lot of episodes that make me question how "real" the addictions are, but for some reason, this one stood out way more so than others. IDK, something about it almost made it seem like a parody or a My Strange Addiction episode and I wonder if maybe the twins and their friends planned it as a joke to get some media attention.

I did love the scene where we see one of the twins with her friend, talking about the date and then the camera pans to reveal the other twin is there too. That was a funny bit of editting/camerawork.

Cushion girl must eat a LOT of cushions. She sort of looks like a cushion, too, now that I think about it. Lol.

When I saw the title "Pony Play," I thought it was going to be about Bronies at first. Oh well. I'm sure this show will pounce on that band wagon eventually. The "pony play" we saw this episode was pretty wtf-worthy too, of course.

Edited by IBM62, Jan 3, 2014 @ 12:21 AM.

cynicat x

cynicat x

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 8:22 AM

Cushion girl must eat a LOT of cushions. She sort of looks like a cushion, too, now that I think about it. Lol.

Ain't that the truth.  She's getting dangerously close to being on My 600lb Life.  Between the weight and the mattresses, she is seriously screaming for some kind of help.  I wonder if she was traumatized at 5yrs old, when she started eating the car cushions.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 5:21 PM

All I kept thinking was she that hungry to decide to eat the car seat at 5?  The doctor said something about the foam could put a blockage in her instestine which could make it difficult for her body to accept food.  Um, no, I'm pretty sure her body is recieving food just fine doc.

I also kind of thought the twin segment was a little made up.  So in 20 years one hasn't maybe had the runs that kept her in the bathroom for 45 minutes?  They did look like they were working when they were sharing a cell phone.  And what was the point of that?  They could still have separate phones and still be together.  Maybe one might text more than the other, burning an extra calorie or two.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 5:35 PM

I can picture the other twin sitting either right beside or seated on the floor outside the bathroom if the other had the runs.

fliptopbox

fliptopbox

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 9:02 PM

I saw the Living Dolls episode. The guy, Justin(?) was creepy. The other two girls weren't so bad. Venus will probably grow out of it, and props to her for making some money off of it in the meantime. The last girl, Emily, probably has some kinda BDD going on, because she definitely was not an ugly girl...in or out of the dollie attire. She actually reminded me of a friend of mine, looks wise.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 9:25 PM

I was reading the linked story posted upthread that Bodyline put out about Venus Angelic (the little Swiss girl who is a doll).  She and her mom (who is known as being quite greedy and a stage mother from hell) are very questionable.  Apparently, they put some of her video titles as sexual innuendos and bully people online who dare say they don't like her daughter.  I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes watching this, but an educated teenager researched her and made a video.  She's also asked her fans to send her money, to the tune of $100,000 to support her upcoming singing career.  She also stated in her blog that she wants to stay "Kawaii and kind of retarded acting" so she'll be cute forever.

EmiMyCat

EmiMyCat

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:33 AM

She was definitely "retarded acting" to me!

Jeebus Cripes

Jeebus Cripes

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 4:20 AM

Good God, the coffee enima/ingesting cat hair episode was just too much for me.

suburbfabulous

suburbfabulous

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 8:22 AM

That Lacey lady who keeps getting plastic surgery is really starting to bug me. She's been on so many reality shows talking about her surgeries. It's clear she has issues, whether it's depression or something. Her teenage daughter was not on this show, so hopefully that means the girl has moved far away from her mother, or just does not want to be shown on TV with her plastic surgery mom in public anymore.

Muffyn

Muffyn

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:52 PM

Lacey is yet another reality TV person that hasn't learned the difference between good attention and bad attention.  She's happy as long as she is getting a lot of attention.  She would benefit more from counseling than any more surgery.  I was happy to see a doctor refuse to do her breast surgery.  Those things are frightening.  She will definitely do anything to get on TV.  

I loved her whole woe is me, I can't do _____ because of my enormous breasts schtick.  Easy solution - get rid of them.  Just more attention seeking behavior.  She really needs psychological help.

The coffee enema people certainly find a lot of time each day to shoot liquid up their butts.  They said they work from home.  I wonder if their employers or clients are now going to wonder whether they are working or lying on the bathroom floor with an ass full of coffee.

I'm not sure I believe cat fur lady regularly eats cat fur.  This seemed like a put on.  She seemed very tentative putting it in her mouth.  And her cat tried to scratch or bite her whenever she groomed it (go kitty!).  She just came off as faking it to get on TV.  YMMV

Jeebus Cripes

Jeebus Cripes

Fanatic

Posted Jan 10, 2014 @ 3:21 AM

Lacey is yet another reality TV person that hasn't learned the difference between good attention and bad attention.  She's happy as long as she is getting a lot of attention.  She would benefit more from counseling than any more surgery.  I was happy to see a doctor refuse to do her breast surgery.  Those things are frightening.  She will definitely do anything to get on TV. 

It's disgusting that she eventually found a doctor willing to do it. What a vile human being he must be.

I wonder if their employers or clients are now going to wonder whether they are working or lying on the bathroom floor with an ass full of coffee.

This made me LOL. I love how the woman kept saying that coffee wrecks your body if you drink it, yet somehow mainlining it into your bloodstream is OK? Solid medical advice there. Also, they must be taking some hardcore sleeping pills at night, because if I even drink one cup of joe five hours before bed, I'm twitching like mad.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes, Jan 10, 2014 @ 3:23 AM.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 10, 2014 @ 3:40 PM

What does Lacey do?  Her grade school daughter said the only reason she likes moms boobs are because they pay the rent.

I think she already grossed out one kid.  The son I'm guessing was gay.  I think after a lifetime of his mom lugging those around, he doesn't want to see tits again for as long as he lives.

How gross was it when she put the flashlight to them and turned them into Jack-o-Tits?  About 10 seconds before she did that, I was looking at one going, eww, gross there's a throbbing vein right in front going down the boob.  Right then, she decided to do the flaslight trick and there it was.  The vein was aglow.

Muffyn

Muffyn

Fanatic

Posted Jan 11, 2014 @ 10:19 PM

Lacey has a fetish website.  Pay-per-view, as it were.   Hopefully she doesn't have a lot of jack-o-tit photos.  That was disgusting. 

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 11, 2014 @ 10:33 PM

Sorry, dupe, ignore.

Edited by ShaNaeNae, Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:01 AM.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:02 AM

Thank you, Muffyn. What kind of sick individual has no problem doing that and in the same breath brags about having 6 kids?

I chuckled when shopping and she found something that fit and yelled out, "it's like finding a diamond in the rough!"  No, genius.  I think you mean needle in a haystack.  Diamond in the rough is a completely different meaning.  Bricks.

Warning to not eat while watching tonight.  This girl has an addiction eating dirty diapers.  When I first heard it, I thought maybe the cotton, similar to eating the bed.  But then on the preview I saw her reach right into a diaper genie.  This show knows no bounds...

InDueTime84

InDueTime84

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 18, 2014 @ 9:20 AM

Warning to not eat while watching tonight.  This girl has an addiction eating dirty diapers.  When I first heard it, I thought maybe the cotton, similar to eating the bed.  But then on the preview I saw her reach right into a diaper genie.  This show knows no bounds...

I made the mistake of watching that episode, ShaNaeNae.  Fortunately, I wasn't eating at the time.  I'm guessing the she and her fiance don't kiss that often, or at all.  I imagine it wouldn't taste very nice.

peaceknit

peaceknit

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 18, 2014 @ 2:21 PM

That "diaper eater"....fake fake fakeity fake! This show just seems to attract attention whores who are desperate to be seen on teevee. I'll not watch any more of this TLC crap. 

Edited by peaceknit, Jan 18, 2014 @ 2:22 PM.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 18, 2014 @ 5:18 PM

I agree, peaceknit.  It was really fake.  And I can't believe someone is that desperate to be on TV, to tell the world they eat dirty diapers.

I was thinking that as I was watching, not everyone folds up diapers, especially poopy ones, in perfect little batches.  I would sometimes do that with my kids diapers when we were at someones house and it was pee only.  But sometimes between the poop and wipes, it's hard to fold them up like that.  So I'd just throw it into a fold, similar to that and then put it in a plastic grocery bag and throw it in the big outside trash cans.  Her friend had twins and had all these perfectly folded little nuggets of diapers.

She just pulls them out at the coffee shop?  In front of everyone?

Then, when her fiance was doing a TH segment, he said to the camera, (paraphrasing) "I'm hoping it'll stop, that's why I'm hoping you guys here can help it stop".  Why would he think that?  Those guys are just a bunch of cameramen and boom mike operators.  Did he see Dr. Phil standing there?  No.  So why would he think crew from a cheesy fake reality show could help her?

She's got crappy as friends who do an "intervention" at her baby shower.

Those are just a few of the discrepancies I picked out of this fake shittery of a show.

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 6:11 PM

Ken the human doll was super creepy looking urgh...

Were the girls all wearing weird-ass contact lenses that made their irises look bigger?

xls

xls

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 7:47 PM

The last girl, Emily, probably has some kinda BDD going on, because she definitely was not an ugly girl...in or out of the dollie attire. She actually reminded me of a friend of mine, looks wise.

I thought she looked a lot like Jennifer Jason Leigh, when she had the brown wig on.

Lucysmama

Lucysmama

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 7:53 PM

No one watched the new episode last night with the guy that had multiple surgeries to look like Justin Bieber (and he was in his 30's)? It was hard to watch without cringing throughout it.

xls

xls

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 30, 2014 @ 8:19 PM

No one watched the new episode last night with the guy that had multiple surgeries to look like Justin Bieber (and he was in his 30's)? It was hard to watch without cringing throughout it.

I did. The plastic surgeon was smart to tell him JB was a fad, but he'll have his face forever, or something to that effect. I'd be embarrassed to look like JB, but there's a whole website of women who look like the punk.

The girl who eats make up licks it in the store to see if she likes the taste, then puts it back-nice!

Malibu65

Malibu65

Stalker

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 12:56 AM

I watched the Justin lover guy. All I kept thinking was, what happens when the real JB decides to change his hair style dramatcially or he begins to lose his hair? Will the Justin wannabe follow suit? Probably.

The girl who eats make up licks it in the store to see if she likes the taste, then puts it back-nice!

It seemed as if the make-up she is eating, is that cheap stuff. Doesn't it contain lead? A lot of the cheap make-up is made in other countries where lead is used.

Jeebus Cripes

Jeebus Cripes

Fanatic

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 4:15 AM

I absolutely did not buy make-up eater's mother and sister eating baby powder on their donuts. That was powdered sugar in a powder container. Come on! 

Speaking of baby powder: No way in hell that girl is not suffering from some internal damage if she's really been snorting baby powder for 15 years! 

Maddingcrowd

Maddingcrowd

Fanatic

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 5:39 PM

That's the problem with this show; they show people going to the doctor, but the doctor never finds anything wrong even though these people have supposedly been digesting poison for years. Even in the case with the makeup girl, the doctor only said "you are not yet anemic, but will be sick if this continues". I just do not believe anyone can eat makeup with lead, Ajax with bleach, paint or any of these other things and remain healthy. It has to be 100% fake.

As to the Bieber moron, where do these people get the money for $100,000 in plastic surgeries? And he didn't look like Bieber, he looked like a plastic faced 35 year old who was trying for a Bieber haircut. I'm glad at least one doctor told him to see a counselor before having his jaw broken and reshaped. Of course, that is probably for TV, he doesn't want to see irresponsible.

girlinjeans

girlinjeans

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 10:10 PM

Snorting baby powder can seriously damage the lungs. If all these addictions were real, these people would not all be given clean bills of health every time. I call fake.

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2014 @ 12:50 AM

I'm sure getting an education on this show.

I used to work with Xylenes (the stuff in the paint markers) and this product will liquify wax at room temperature.  We used it in the fume hood and double-gloved, nitrile and regular, changing the top glove regularly because it goes through rubber after 15 minutes if memory serves.

Well little did I know, if I was willing to tolerate some small, temporary and reversible amount of kidney damage, I could have dropped all these precautions and drink it.

The things I learn on TV!

Pony Play Nicole has arrested development at say, the age of 3, she didn't look capable of independent living.  I loved the black screen: "Nicole has recently attended a unicorn convention."  LOL was she the only real one all the rest were fake?

LLL to QQQ Lacey Wildd... not sure if I was more grossed out by her chest basketballs or her boa lips. I felt sorry for her daughter who has ten times her mom's IQ.  If you want to read her blog, you have to drop some cash.  But why?  She has her boobs completely out all the time.  I suspect she has no more nipples.  What a freak.

Edited by Toaster Strudel, Feb 12, 2014 @ 12:51 AM.