Who will win?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

198 replies to this topic

VenusH

VenusH

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 12:39 PM

I would qualify McKey was boring. Krusta was country girl? I thought she was more of ghetto. Or maybe it is because she was Angelea's sidekick for some long.

I think it may be Allison's win... although we may see some carefully contrieved downfall. Though I cannot really see Allison doing wrong. Why didn't she win her cycle again?

The Void

The Void

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 12:43 PM

I think she didn't win because like Raina, they thought she was good for international campaigns?

And also the pattern of a black winner every 3 cycles was still in effect at that time but it ended with Teyona. (Eva, Danielle, Saleisha, Teyona)

McKey was the weirdest one of the girls left, let's put it that way. If only Marjorie made the final three.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 1:04 PM

If only Marjorie made the final three.

And defy plumb thick no waist Samantha?? Tyra would not have that. I think Laura will win this, she's so forgettable, her grandmother is more memorable than she is. I kind of hope Angelea wins this, she's so funny and entertaining.

And Angelea could use the money to get out of 716, that place sounds like a 9th gate of hell (from her description).

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 5:21 PM

And Angelea could use the money to get out of 716, that place sounds like a 9th gate of hell (from her description).

Angelea must win so Angelea the fragrance can be launched. Angelea-Because you ARE that bitch. It also must retail for $7.16.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 7:26 PM

I kind of hope Angelea wins this,

I have enjoyed Angelea this cycle (hers is the one cycle I haven't watched, so I only knew of her from Cycle 12), but after spending so much time in the bottom 2, there's no way she'll win. Bottom feeders never win.

Cloclo

Cloclo

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 7:43 PM

Bottom feeders never win.

Not true: The plussy from cycle 10 was in the bottom two 4 times and won her cycle. If Tyrant wants Angelea to win because of her sob story, she will win, regardless if she looks like a great Dane or not.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 8:49 PM

Not only was she in the bottom two 4 times and still won, she was in the bottom two and STILL won over a girl who was first-called 4 times and was never in the bottom two.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 10:26 PM

Allison and Angelea are my predicted final two, with an Allison win. I'm loving Lisa more than ever this cycle but there is no way she will make it to the final two. If Dominique is in there I won't mind though.

I kind of hope Angelea wins this, she's so funny and entertaining.

Her fragrance could smell like chicken wings and abandoned buildings. I would love that shit. Even though she makes this place sound like a cess pool, I still love this girl.

Spoiled Fruit

Spoiled Fruit

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Work in the fashion industry. Was initially a stylist, then photographer, and finally a casting director for a handful well-known brands throughout my career. Currently I work with models in conjunction with their agency to coordinate test shoots, coaching, and organizing castings for individual models. I ensure that there are no conflicts in scheduling, assist in marketing models, and deal directly with many clients. Also work as a talent scout for three agencies helping new models get signed and marketed.

Posted Nov 4, 2011 @ 10:00 PM

Angelea has got to take this just so she can continue to market her brand of being THAT bitch.

Angelea-Because you ARE that bitch. It also must retail for $7.16.

Pure brilliance. Now that's branding for you.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2011 @ 4:13 AM

*Dominique from Cycle 10* "You can't put a price on all of this"

Even though she makes this place sound like a cess pool, I still love this girl.

So misery really does indeed love company?

nowrite2000

nowrite2000

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2011 @ 4:56 AM

Too funny!

And the decorative perfume bottle cap should be restrained by a metal chain like the pens at the bank.

Angelea would make a good winner for the Extra correspondent since she'd actually know who the celebrities are, but Allison is the best fit for the rest of the prizes.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:15 PM

I have a feeling that Tyra is pushing for a black girl to win, mainly because (for the first time in a few cycles) there are a lot of great black girls, and it also gives her a chance to project the whole Tyra vs. Naomi battle onto her reality show. I feel like it's going to be an Eboni and Alisha final two with Eboni winning.

sevenstories

sevenstories

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 10:37 AM

If I was a betting woman I would put money on a top two of Sophie and AzMarie with AzMarie winning. I think it is highly unlikely that a Brit girl will win but in order for it to look fair there will be one in the top two. I imagine the Brits don't really think they are going to win but are looking to get as far as they can and get a strong portfolio, meet people and just get their faces out there. AzMarie ticks all of Tyra's boxes. Sophie has done the majority of the narrating of the series so far and has had strong photos making me think she'll go far.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 2:39 PM

I don't see Eboni in this at all. I described her in her thread as a pretty girl...the kind that Tyra likes to kick-off before they get overseas. See Nijah, Felicia, etc.

I do think Tyra wants an American to win. I see AzMarie and Alisha as the final ones with AzMarie winning.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 5:25 PM

If I was a betting woman I would put money on a top two of Sophie and AzMarie with AzMarie winning.

I agree. I want this outcome, but I also think with the good edits the two of them have been getting, it's pretty likely.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 5:50 PM

I too think that there is going to be a final two black girls, seeing how the last time that happened was in Cycle 3. But it's definitely going to have to be an American versus British, and I think AzMarie and .... Analiese are going to be the final two.

With Alisha's edit, I just don't see how she's going to make it. What makes this strange is Sophie's edit, I'm thinking she might be a final two and threw the wrench in my idea. But from what we've seen, I'm positive from the American, AzMarie and Laura are making the overseas trip, and from the British, Catherine and Sophie.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 9:38 PM

With Alisha's edit, I just don't see how she's going to make it.

I find Alisha's personality and edit to be rather repulsive. I think Tyra is capitalizing on this, and projecting Naomi onto her. Oh wait! I can imagine Tyra putting Alisha in 9" heels and making her trip.

I hope AzMarie wins this. Unfortunately, I can't see CoverGirl taking her. I think Eboni will win by default by being young, pretty, and soft.

I also see Sophie making it far. She seems to be the "narrator" of the cycle. Unfortunately, I also see Seymone making it far.

Nigel stinks

Nigel stinks

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 20, 2012 @ 7:03 PM

I have a feeling that Tyra is pushing for a black girl to win, mainly because (for the first time in a few cycles) there are a lot of great black girls,

I agree she might be pushing for a black girl to win and Azmarie definitely would deserve it based on her look and the talent we've seen so far. But she is the only "great back girl" of the bunch. Eboni is cute, but boring, the others are fug.

If I was a betting woman I would put money on a top two of Sophie and AzMarie with AzMarie winning.

They are the obvious choice if it were a real modeling competition(maybe including Laura and Catherine in the top 4), but this is ANTM, which crowned Tottie, Whitney, Lisa and Angelea (maybe) among other bad choices.

sevenstories

sevenstories

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 21, 2012 @ 11:21 AM

So based on speculation and my thoughts about the series so far and ANTM here is my predicted order of elimination. This is not based on any concrete facts or any spoilers.
14. Jasmia
13. Mariah
12. Louise
Then...
11. Seymone
10. Candace
9. Ashley
8. Annaliese/Catherine
7. Annaliese/Catherine
6. Eboni
5. Laura/Kyle
4. Laura/Kyle