Leaked Photo Spoiler Discussion ONLY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1467 replies to this topic

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 1:01 PM

Laura's pic is my favorite...so soft! And so completely different than all the other girls that it really stands out. Now, maybe that's because she didn't listen/follow instructions, but I don't care. It's lovely.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 3:00 PM

I do feel like Laura must not be following directions completely. Action poses are much less impressive on a harness than someone getting to look soft and sitting down.

Alisha doesn't look like she is doing much of anything at all.

Annaliese doesn't look awful, but she does look awfully short in that pose. For a girl who is already short, that is not good at all.

Eboni doesn't look 30-never here. The make-up makes her look hard. She has this strange pose. Not overly impressed with this.

Laura looks great, but I doubt she is following directions. My guess is that will land her in hot water, but spared due to quality of the photo.

Sophie's face looks amazing. Body? Meh. It is pretty obvious that she is holding on to the harness, though.

Call out:

1. Crapshoot...I guess that I will go with Sophie
2. Alisha
3. Eboni
4. Laura (only because she didn't really get the type of shot she was supposed to...)

5. Annaliese, looking shorter than you are is a kiss of death for shorter girls on ANTM.

Edited by MKL122788, May 4, 2012 @ 3:01 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 3:29 PM

In the preview for this epi, it's obvious that Sophie is terrified. It's probably why her hands are so noticeable. Otherwise, I like her shot.

The only pic I really don't like is Eboni's.

It'll be interesting to see what the brief was considering Laura's pose. If it's supposed to be an action-type thing, her looking serene doesn't really fit with that although there's nothing wrong with the pose overall.

The callout can go either way. I see nothing wrong with Annaliese's except yes, she'll get dinged for looking short. Otherwise, it's probably the only action-like pose of the five. But of course, Kelley hates her so there's that.

Alisha's is meh.

I can see Sophie, Annaliese and Eboni fighting for the bottom two. I don't see Tyra sending an American home so no matter how crappy her pic is, Eboni is safe. I'd say Kelley will probably get her wish and Annaliese will be going home.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 3:32 PM

I will say that, if it is Annaliese and Sophie in the bottom 2 with Annaliese going home, it will be a sad repeat for her of BNTM, which would suck. Much like it would suck to lose to Teyona and Angelea, then be brought back to lose to Lisa, but I guess that has happened too.

Spoiled Fruit

Spoiled Fruit

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Work in the fashion industry. Was initially a stylist, then photographer, and finally a casting director for a handful well-known brands throughout my career. Currently I work with models in conjunction with their agency to coordinate test shoots, coaching, and organizing castings for individual models. I ensure that there are no conflicts in scheduling, assist in marketing models, and deal directly with many clients. Also work as a talent scout for three agencies helping new models get signed and marketed.

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 9:15 PM

I like the photos overall and I think the concept is one of the greater ones seen on the show in a long while.

Laura's is my favorite but overall the girls did well. I think this is how this will happen though:

Alisha - She's wearing the dress and showing it decently so panel will rave how she turned it around. Her consistency will be questioned by panel but she'll land safely as third call-out.

Annaliese - She committed entirely to the shot but because Kelly Cutrone hates her, she'll convince the panel that it's over the top or that there's too much personality, not enough fashion. Also, as a previous poster mentioned, she looks short and being the shortest girl (I believe) remaining, that could get harped upon as well. I think she'll land in the bottom two.

Eboni - Her face isn't giving youth but it is giving fierce in a way. And not a stanky tooch or whatever the hell Tyra calls it. The dress looks good and I believe the judges will praise her for not being too sexy or giving boo-boo face. I don't think she'll get a first call out but will be second in line.

Laura - The dress looks good, she's bringing emotion and delivering model as well. Depending on the objective this could go either way but I'm betting she will be praised for "zigging" while the others "zagged". Nigel will complain that she only delivers the same pose or some garbage but she will receive a second FCO.

Sophie - It's an interesting shot but nothing impressive. She'll be chastised for being difficult or resistant on set and if she is holding the harness, that will probably get more criticism. I think she'll find herself in the bottom two.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 10:58 PM

I really hate Sophie's.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

I hate Sophie's, too. I like Annaliese's the most, but it is instantly apparent that she's wearing flat-heeled shoes, which I think calls attention to her lacking height.

I know I'm biased because I'm rooting for her, but I like Eboni's other than the face. Unfortunately, Laura's looks great, and I think she's heading toward first call-out again (I think it's close between her and Annaliese, but I'm sure Kelly will keep Annaliese down).

There had better be a damn good reason for these shoes, because they're totally ruining all of the photos.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 2:53 PM

Epi 11 - Models in a Bottle/Jez Smith photos are up

I think this is where Annaliese leaves. I don't know why they/Tyra chose a pic of her where she looks like she's pleasuring herself since there are at least two other pics of hers that would have been better than what was chosen.

Edited by milkyaqua, May 10, 2012 @ 3:08 PM.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 9:47 PM

Annaliese is so getting cut for looking "commercial". None of the shots looks very good though. Oddly, Sophie is doing the same thing with her hands she did last week when the harness was in her hands. It looks odd here. Laura's shot is really strange. It's almost like she's standing in a way that says "here's my boobs". Tyra will probably love that it's weird.

One thing I do like is that each girl was put in the same dress in the same bottle. How many times have we seen a girl given an unfair advantage because she got the easier shoot? This one evened the playing field. Too bad it appears no one was up to standing out against the monotony.

babysmith

babysmith

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 10:17 PM

I actually do like Anneliese's photo, it looks fun and flirty.

I'm guessing it's the ad for the dream come true fragance?

The Void

The Void

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Sophie's is gorgeous! Laura looks like they glued a different face onto her. Annaliese's is not her best shot. It's like they chose the most 'suggestive' one for her.

Edited by The Void, May 10, 2012 @ 10:26 PM.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

I agree, Sophie's picture is the best.

Laura looks like she just had a facelift.

Annaliese looks insane in hers. I guess Kelly Cutrone's gonna get her wish at last.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:50 AM

Not loving any of theae.

Annaliese - That random streak of light is really distracting, and in general I just have no idea what she's trying to do. The other two seem to be going for ethereal and graceful, and she's just randomly smiling about whatever. Her dress also looks awfully creased, which bugs me.

Laura - Boobs.

Sophie - The pose is somewhat great, although I wish she would've done something else with her right hand. It kind of looks like she's trying to get out of the bottle as if she's trapped there, but it works for the shot. Her eyes, however? So dead. All of them have somewhat glazed over eyes, but Sophie looks like she's actually asleep. Or she might be very high. Which I guess also works with the theme of the shoot.

Predicted COO:

1. Sophie
2. Laura
3. Annaliese

Fonixjynx

Fonixjynx

Channel Surfer

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 9:50 AM

The pictures are cropped so differently.. Either its a bad photographer, or an indication that Sophie will win, as hers is the only one that can be used in an ad (the entire flask is showing). The cropping of Annalieses picture is just silly.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 7:52 PM

Annaliese's picture is so unfortunate, wow they're really not even trying to hide their disdain for the girl that's going to get eliminated. First Louise, Azmarie, Catherine, and now Annaliese

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 5:38 PM

Covergirl pics

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 6:27 PM

I don't like either of them but I give it the edge to Sophie because Laura looks old.

I feel they're trying to fuck with Sophie though by dying her hair again in that stupid color. I mean, where are Laura's red and blue streaks?

Edited by Saintz, May 24, 2012 @ 7:38 PM.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 6:53 PM

I don't like either pic; but I'll give it to Laura, simply because that's what Tyra will do.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 7:05 PM

Laura looked so odd, and Sophie looked damn right scary, after the whole Cycle 15 Covergirl photoshoot with Ann and ?(girl whose name I can't remember, and not bother to look up), I expected that to continue, but this is pure ugly and going back to the lame type they had before that.

roguetamlin

roguetamlin

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 6:37 AM

Wow those are pretty mediocre aren't they. Sophie's is better, but still not good. Laura looks slutty high school girl and Sophie looks confused. Laura will probably win anyways.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 12:16 PM

I like both of them.

I really can't decide which I like better, but if I had to, I would say Laura's because it has more personality.

Edited by noluvnoluck, May 25, 2012 @ 12:18 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 1:43 PM

You can see more epi pics here including one where Tyra is pretending to be Godzilla and what the actual CG ads will look like.

BlueFlamingo

BlueFlamingo

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 2:52 PM

Very unfortunate angle on Laura's face in her CG ad. Sophie's is miles better, but still not good.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 4:31 PM

Wow. If those are Laura's best pics, she really screwed up. Perhaps they'll show her having trouble with the "softness" because she's so hard core *eye roll*... In a lipstick ad, she has the huge advantage of having much fuller, prettier lips than Sophie, so she should have had the much better photo and didn't.

I wonder if it's telling in the episode photos that in the photos of the real Cover Girl ads, Laura's has been left exactly the same minus moving the pics closer, and Sophie's has been tinkered with a bit. I'm glad they put the better photo on the bottom, but can't tell for sure if they completely changed the other photo or just angled it differently. It looks like it's a different one to me. Either way, why would you bother tinkering that much with the ad of the loser?

It was also interesting that the final dresses and appearances were so similar. Often, you can guess who is going to win just from who gets the better final look. They're close, but I'm going to give the win to Sophie based on her final look and the fact they "fixed" her ad.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 5:17 PM

Yeah I think Sophie's ad looks better now that the fixed the picture, besides, the photoshop in Laura's looks bad around the hair. And, are they shooting the winner's pictures with both finalists?

kelbel

kelbel

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 5:50 PM

Either way, why would you bother tinkering that much with the ad of the loser?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. It's weird how they changed Sophie's ad. Have they ever done that before? Personally, I like it better than the original.

Edited by kelbel, May 25, 2012 @ 5:51 PM.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

I think it's just been flipped upside down.

Laura's right picture looks like Ciccolina, which is not a good thing. Her new picture is also photoshopped badly.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted May 27, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

I think they both look kind old and like actresses, but Laura's photo is better. When I first looked at these, I instantly felt like this weas total Sophie-sabotage.