Leaked Photo Spoiler Discussion ONLY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1467 replies to this topic

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 1:48 PM

I like them all alright too but those "couture gowns" look awful. I agree that Annaliese is gonna be praised for the tippy toes, Laura and Sophie's are alright, Alisha seems to be into bondage, I like Seymone's look here but she looks stiff, I don't know what to think about Eboni's and I hope Catherine stays. She took a risk with the jump but I'm not sure the judges are going to like the face. The backgrounds for the pictures are so cheap.

As for the challenge I thought Sophie, Alisha and Cat look good, Laura's legs look BEG and this is the first time I notice that. Seymone: hot ass mess in outfit.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 2:23 PM

I hate Sophie's for some reason, but she'll get a middle call out.

Eboni's not doing anything and looks scared. She'll get the "That was the photographer's testing shot that we snapped and we chose this because X,Y, and Z." She'll be in the bottom 2.

Seymone's looks too posed and forced. I don't like her face, which means the judges will love it.

Laura's and Annaliese's are the best.

Alisha will be in the middle of the pack. The only reason will be because she is being "Gamazonia" or whatever, showing off the legs, but her face is still dead.

I like Catherine's better than Sophie's but the judges aren't sold on her at all yet, so they will make up some BS about her how she can't walk (she was shown almost busting her ass in front of those clients in the preview) so she may be going home just to even out the score.

My prediction for COO is:

Laura
Annaliese
Seymone
Sophie
Alisha (with Tyra's "Well, well, well, my, my, my, this time TWO UK girls and only one US girl!" mantra along with her before the commercial break statement of "Which one of these Hello Kitties will be saying Goodbye?" watch her say it!!)

Bottom two:
Catherine and Eboni with Catherine going home.

Edited by noluvnoluck, Apr 19, 2012 @ 3:08 PM.

The Void

The Void

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 4:50 PM

Laura needs to stop with the 'broken down' business in every shot.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:03 PM

It's either Catherine or Alisha going home, their pictures are the weakest. I hope Alisha goes, I hate her picture and her personality really bugs. Also, she's a pretty girl but I think she has the ugliest eyes I've ever seen on a model. And I like Catherine better than her, so I want Cat to stay.

I like Annaliese's picture the best, she really delivered this round!

Seymone's is okay, I agree with the assessment that she looks stiff, but that the judges (namely Tyrant) will eat it up. She might win this cycle, you guys. Ugh.

Sophie's is cute, she's my favourite Brit.

Laura's is good too, but why haven't they commented about her being a one trick pony? She looks the same in almost every shot.

Eboni looks cute, which is what she's supposed to be going for, I guess. I really like her look. I hope this picture doesn't get her sent home.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

Interesting how all brits (But Annaliese, who Tyra can randomly hate on anyway) got strange, bulky outfits that make them look as wide as Seymone. The boob shields on Alisha are especially unfortunate. Meanwhile, Eboni gets an outfit that is fairly perfect for her.

Yeah, lately, Laura has gone from "consistently decent" to "same old, same old". She's not touching her face in this one (as she has in the past three photos) but it's still very reminiscent of her car shot and this week's shot where she tilts her head slightly with her arms up. I believe she also did it in her first shoot. Maybe try something new.

Eboni is giving me nothing.

I like Alisha's pose and Tyra will probably love how "daring" it is, but her face is duh.

Catherine looks off in every possible way.

Annaliese looks cute, but I wish her eyes were doing something, ANYTHING else than just blandly staring down into nothing.

I hate Seymone in general.

I'm torn on Sophie. On the one hand, she's giving some decent face, but on the other hand, the face looks nothing like Sophie. Also, her legs are severely confusing to me. She doesn't look like she's walking as much as she looks like she's about to just spin around very quickly.

Predicted callout:
1. Laura
2. Eboni
3. Annaliese
4. Sophie
5. Seymone
6. Alisha
7. Catherine

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:36 PM

Dammit, I hope that Cat doesn't go, but I fear this is the one that sends her off. Ugggh, Eboni, for once in this competition do something useful!!!

Yeah, I don't know why I don't like bitch face (aka Eboni) so much. Her and Laura have been such ugly harpies, time to go girls.

Edited by Jon N, Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:38 PM.

boltcat

boltcat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:50 PM

I love Catherine in this season, but in this photo, she just looks like a full-necked lizard, not good. I hope that she won't be sent home because of this.
Seymone one kind of good, but I think more because she gets an easier gown to work with.
Alisha, I don't know. I get nothing from this, but the Tyra will bring out the "Hello Kitty is about innocence, and you pose in a strong, kind of rebel way, so there is a tension" speech and they will like it.
Agree on Eboni seem scared.
Sophie one is ok, love her crossed legs but not with her expression.
Laura, after last episode, I just can't love her anymore. and the zaglicious thing is just meking her not changing anything in the photo, not good. I wonder how long she will be like this in her photo.

roguetamlin

roguetamlin

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 8:23 AM

Eboni's is awful. All the rest have their good points, but she's just standing there, deer in the headlights. Alisha may get in trouble for having such a potty stance and STILL giving no face.

So it's Eboni and Alisha in the bottom 2. I'd prefer they send Eboni home, but they've sent home two Americans in a row, I'd be surprised if they sent another one so soon.

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 3:59 PM

Alisha is dookie touching, and pooping silver Hello Kittys.

roguetamlin

roguetamlin

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 6:27 AM

I asked my 7 year old daughter who is obsessed with Hello Kitty which one she liked and she said Laura. But she also said they were all very silly. Such is the wisdom of children.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 5:50 PM

Laura's and Annaliese's are the best.

Alisha will be in the middle of the pack. The only reason will be because she is being "Gamazonia" or whatever, showing off the legs, but her face is still dead.

I agree with those two being the best. The problem I have with Alisha's is that I think it shortens her legs they keep going on about rather than showing them off like they keep demanding. I disliked her photo as soon as I saw, which probably means Tyra will love it. At least this year the judges are openly disagreeing with her.

I hate Eboni's. She's not even modeling. Catherine's is awful too, but it strikes me as Tyra not selecting the best picture to get rid of her more than anything else. Eboni will probably get to stay because it's the one time that I can honestly say she has looked fairly young. If it was up to me, based on photos she would leave because when you're supposed to exude youth and you screw up a Hello Kitty photo shoot, it's time for you to go. Too bad for Catherine that Tyra will probably want to even up the numbers to keep her ridiculous US vs. UK thing going, and Catherine's is certainly worse than Alisha's.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:59 PM

If it was up to me, based on photos she would leave because when you're supposed to exude youth and you screw up a Hello Kitty photo shoot, it's time for you to go.

I agree. I feel this photoshoot was probably chosen for Eboni to shine. She's def bottom 2.

Edited by noluvnoluck, Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:59 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:15 PM

Epi 9: Macau Photo Shoot w/Silk Worms and epi pics

SashaVanGenius

SashaVanGenius

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:47 PM

Wow. I am super loving Laura and Annaliese.

Alisha and Sophie did fine, nothing that really excites me though.

Catherine and Ebony - disappointing.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:59 PM

I kinda like all of them. I agree that Catherine's is disappointing, but only because she's capable of much better, not because it's particularly bad.

I'm kinda bummed because there's no one I really want to go home at this point. Well, except Laura, but I know she's good for at least a few more weeks.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 3:09 PM

I love Sophie's then Laura's.

Annaliese and Alisha did OK.

I agree in that Eboni and Catherine have the worst pictures but it's not because they're bad, just bland. I can't believe that is Catherine's best picture, though.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 3:45 PM

Alisha: Sorry, but no. Don't like the dress, don't like her face, her hand looks good but her other arm looks amputeed, a criticism we haven't heard much of lately, and it makes me miss Janice.

Annaliese: Much better. The dress makes her chest look awfully flat and the combination of her glazed-over eyes and open mouth kind of conveys "duh" instead of whatever emotion she was going for, but she looks stunning.

Catherine: Oh dear. I'm sorry. Goodbye.

Eboni: Everything about this confuses me. It looks like she literally has no neck. Unlike when Sophie lost her neck during the food shoot, this looks downright odd. And I think she has to pee.

Laura: I hate to admit it, but I like this. Her neck looks just a little odd in a bad way, but the overall shot is good.

Sophie: The pose is okay, but she loses me from the neck up. She's telling us "I'M SAD" with big, bold letters and that wig is doing her absolutely no favors. This may actually have worked a lot better if she had her pink/blonde hair, although the dress easily could've pulled it into Barbie territory.

Predicted FCO:

1. Laura
2. Annaliese
3. Sophie
4. Alisha
5. Eboni
6. Catherine

OldHeaveHo

OldHeaveHo

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 3:48 PM

i'm really excited to see what excuse they make up for putting worms on these girls.

anyway.

6) Catherine - Bad all around. Her face isn't doing anything. Her body shape is flat as a board and her hand sticking out is really contrived
5/4)Eboni & Alisha - both tied here for different reasons. Alisha has strong face but really weak body. Eboni has a better body, but really weak face. Neither is a great shot
3) Annaliese - I love her body shape here - very dynamic. Her face is a little confused, though, like she just remembered she left the oven on at home or something.
1/2) Laura & Sophie - I can't decide which is better. I love them both. Laura's is more like a model, but Sophie's is different and it catches my eye much more than Laura's did. I see a story in Sophie's picture, whereas Laura's is just a great shot.

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

• Interests:TV and Sarcasm. And I love the bitches.

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 5:02 PM

Oh, Catherine. "Here's your Kung Pao chicken. Do you need a refill of drinks?"

boltcat

boltcat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 2:27 AM

I'm almost certain that they never choose a best shot for Catherine. That just no way, NO WAY this is her best shot, accompany by the last few photoshoot. I feel sorry for her, B2 for her good shot and T3 for her worse shot.

Myndela

Myndela

Fanatic

• Interests:Classic rock, bead weaving, playing the guitar and writing music.

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 9:56 AM

Catherine looks like a Charlie Chan Chinese version of Paz de la Huerta in her photo. I'm so bummed.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:06 AM

*sigh* Poor Catherine, knowing ANTM, they probably went out of their way to choose the MOST unflattering shot of her. She looks wide everywhere except her bust, she looks confused, and just weird.

I still have hopes for her since Alisha doesn't look that much better, followed closely by Eboni (who is still useless since she's not being a fun bitch or a bitchy bitch).

I think either Laura or Analiese should get FCO, but like this week, I though Analiese did really well and they put her in the bottom three.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:35 PM

There's a better candid of Catherine in the epi pics. I agree that this probably wasn't even close to her best shot, also that she's probably going home this week. It will be a Brit for sure!

I don't get the silk worms. They aren't THAT gross and they don't have many on them...just randomly placed here and there. What's the point?

HAHAHA! I just tried to make sense of Top Model! HAHAHAHAH!

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:35 PM

Yeah, Catherine turned in the goods almost every week during BNTM. I'm not believing this is her best shot.

I also think Annaliese and Alisha look awful. Eboni's pose is stupid. Sophie's is very boring.

The only one I kind of like is Laura's, and even then it looks nothing like her and I think this shoot looks both bland and tacky.

Poseidon

Poseidon

Video Archivist

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 6:09 PM

Apparently at Dragon Lady's Brothel the fellas can choose from Please Don't Hurt Me, Whaaa, Your Order Is Here, My Neck's Been Hurting Since I Woke Up, Laura (OK that random chick who stood in for Laura during a washroom break to produce a good shot because this looks nothing like her), and These Heels Are Killing Me So Let Me Sit Down.

First call out goes to the worms - they are giving me high fashion Fear Factor, broken down baby doll and wearing the hell out of that silk. May-Jah!

Edited by Poseidon, May 2, 2012 @ 6:40 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 3:23 PM

Epi 10: Crouching Tiger, Soaring Models and epi pics

OldHeaveHo

OldHeaveHo

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 4:06 PM

Alisha: I think her face looks great, but she seems to have forgotten all about her lower half. A big fat meh.
Annaliese: She looks great! Fierce face, fierce pose. Could use a little more tension in the arms/hands, though.
Eboni: Deadface. Her pose has more energy than Alisha's, but it all looks limp and lame.
Laura: Well, she went for something different. I think she's got quite a serene look in her eyes, and her body language follows suit, but based on the other girls pictures I wonder if Laura understood what the shoot was supposed to be about
Sophie: I looooove the look in her eyes here. She definitely pulls me into the picture. Having said that, the bottom half is a little static, and while I love that she's using her arms actively, her left arm looks just a little bit wonky.

All in all:
1) Annaliese
2) Sophie
3) Laura
4) Alisha
5) Eboni

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 5:18 PM

Do you really think they'll get rid of Eboni? One of two Americans left? The only American of colour left? I'm not so sure. I think she's in danger, but I think Alisha might get the boot next week. Her photo sucks and the dress looks bad (she really does look fat, and she's not!) so that's the same error two weeks in a row. I don't think that photo was chosen by accident...but this is ANTM and Tyra is insane, so who the heck knows what will happen.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 7:32 PM

I think Alisha will be saved. They keep pimping that mother story, and now they're pitting her against Sophie. So I believe it will be an Alisha, Sophie and Laura F3.

Anyway, I like Alisha's, Laura's and Annaliese's photos. Eboni was my frontrunner but they've killed her chances with that 30 never bullshit, and I believe that it's killed her confidence because I floved her pre-show work. Sophie's picture is awkward with the arms flailing about.

Edited by noluvnoluck, May 3, 2012 @ 7:33 PM.

Dixit

Dixit

Channel Surfer

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

I do like Sophie's picture a lot, but I think it's really obvious that she's holding on to the harness.
Laura's is quite fantastic too, and Annaliese keeps getting better and better. The rest are meh.