Leaked Photo Spoiler Discussion ONLY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1467 replies to this topic

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 1:10 PM

Pics for Smile and Pose epi have been released; courtesy LJ. The theme is Faux Fashion but they look more like hookers. Brenda seems to be missing.

Edited by milkyaqua, Apr 5, 2010 @ 1:13 PM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 1:17 PM

Pics for Smile and Pose epi have been released; courtesy LJ. The theme is Faux Fashion but they look more like hookers. Brenda seems to be missing.

Those are truly awful. I hate all of them.

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 1:40 PM

Tatianna looks like Michael Alig.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 1:58 PM

Jessica's is fucking fierce.

miashay

miashay

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 2:06 PM

I can't believe it, but I love Alasia's. Seriously.

Mona Visa

Mona Visa

Channel Surfer

• Interests:I'm a devout atheist. Married 20+ years, 2 kids.<br /><br />I'm addicted to Project Runway at the moment.<br /><br />

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 2:32 PM

Although, I'd be surprised if Alexandra doesn't get dinged for giving another side profile shot. Nigel called her out on it last time.

ITA. I like Alexandra, but this is a boring photo.

I want to see all 30 of her shots. There *had* to be at least one other pic with her head turned a different direction.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 2:45 PM

I like Anslee's and Alasia's ... sort of. This shoot is pretty bad though.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 2:57 PM

I love Jessica's, Raina's, and Tatianna's. Alasia's is cute like a little sister playing model. Krista's looks too forced or something. Again, Alexandra bores me to death can she leave already?

The rest are awful. Where's Brenda?

1marc987

1marc987

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 3:01 PM

I like Jessica's, Raina's and Alaisa's. Angelea looks a tranny mess...

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 3:59 PM

As we discussed in the spoiler thread last week, some people might be interested in looking at/discussing the leaked photos each week, but not want to know spoilers about callout or elimination, so I'm making this into its own thread.

Please use this thread for discussion of the photos ONLY. Use the other thread if you want to discuss any other spoiler. Thanks!

ags

ags

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 4:34 PM

I actually like this shoot conceptually. Unfortunately it loses some of its legitimately over-the-top impact because the styling and makeup on the other shoots strayed into tranny territory.

VenusH

VenusH

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 4:35 PM

These look awfull. I like Alasia's. Anslee's seems tolerable. The rest is a hot mess. The girls cannot be really blamed for not being to be able to pull of that mess of makeup though. Nobody could.

Christian323

Christian323

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 5:15 PM

Ugh why do these crop of hamsters have to suck so badly? Granted the shoots have been pretty terrible but they're all just so mediocre. Not one of them are model material at all. I don't like her but Raina is the only one who stands out amongst the bunch. Her photo here is probably my favourite here, even though it's nothing great. I don't want to route for her though because her body is not right for fashion.

I hope Brenda is gone and that Anslee follows right after her. The shoots this season keep getting worse and worse.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 5:28 PM

I kinda like Alasia's too... But she's still fat.

Lolita Swann

Lolita Swann

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 6:10 PM

They look like old homeless transsexual hookers who put on makeup with finger paint and couldn't stop because they were binging on coke. Or something.

I think quite possibly WORST SHOOT EVER.

My favorite is...Raina's thanks to her pose. But it's still bad because her head looks atrocious thanks to whatever they did to her. I almost would say that Alasia's not terrible either, except the only reason is that we don't see the terrible makeup on her eyes. How can she smize? Also her pose looks like she's in the middle of picking off something from her heel

Lingerie is probably 10000x better.

strawberryblond

strawberryblond

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 6:26 PM

That makeup is just horrible on everyone. I think Raina, Alasia, Jessica (body, not so much with the face), and Krista look the best. I might be able to say they look good if it weren't for the awful makeup.

Anslee, Alexandra, and Angelea look like they're just standing around, not even posing.

I can't even form an opinion on Tatiana's photo because her makeup looks so much worse than the others (which is really saying something).

Fabricationary

Fabricationary

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 6:37 PM

Krista looks like she was made of wax.

The styling screams "tranny." For Angelea, the styling fits in with her look pretty well.

anon1989

anon1989

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 6:51 PM

I'm so confused. Are there eyes drawn on their eyelids? Are they supposed to smile with their eyelids? Honestly, the girls look like cheap hookers that you would see on an episode of Law & Order: SVU. And shame on them for bringing back those hideous neon furry vests from the C12 light shoot. The styling is just too hideous for me to even look at the pho-tos objectively. I can't wait to hear the full concept behind this one.

ETA: Here's a quick photo preview of some of the girls getting ready for their lingerie shots. Dear lord, Raina's body is so wrong.

Edited by anon1989, Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:01 PM.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:06 PM

I was going to ask the same thing. It does look like their eyes are closed.

Edit: WHOA, holy rectangles, Raina!

Edited by nicenessness, Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:07 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:09 PM

ETA: Here's a quick photo preview of some of the girls getting ready for their lingerie shots. Dear lord, Raina's body is so wrong.

Coinciding with the preview photo of Raina and others at the lingerie shoot, I put the preview clips of this epi in the General Gabbery thread. Actually, almost none of them based on the clips looked good in that lingerie shoot body-wise.

I'm wondering if this is why we don't see Brenda's photo? The epi description doesn't mention anything about a double elim, but where is her photo?

I know this shoot is called "Faux Fashion" but that still doesn't describe the horror of this shoot. They all look bad but by varying degrees some look less worse than others. If I called it now, I'd say Anslee and Angelea should be bottom two but based on last week's epi, Tyra and Co. are looking at different criteria than I am because I had a different bottom two from them.

Raina's is best followed by Jessica (body, not the face) and then Krista.

Alexandra could go either way because no way Nigel doesn't bring up the whole side profile thing again.

Tatianna is on her own special clown edition and what is the deal with giving Tatianna some of the worst make-up possible? Is this Tyra's way of making her sorry for not saying that modeling was the be-all, end-all in her audition/interview?

I also see Nigel is still as big of a douche as usual and oh goodie, it's Ann Shoket. I wonder how she's going to react to teen mom and the other mommies.

Edited by milkyaqua, Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:10 PM.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:20 PM

Even though she's far and away surpassed Dominique's trannyliciousness, I have a strong feeling that Angelea's going to get praised to heavens for that trainwreck. She'll probably get FCO.

Alasia is by far the best. I would like Raina's, but she looks about 5'6". Jessica's face is hideous. I think Tatianna is quite fierce. Krista too.

I have an inkling Brenda quit, Cassandra-style. If Brenda quits, that may explain why only five girls go overseas. If Anslee goes this episode, Tatianna next, and then Alasia (she was the only one not spotted in the NZ Woman's Day pictures), we'll be looking at Alexandra, Jessica, Raina, Krista, and Angeleo going overseass.

ETA: Jessica's body is pretty good and it looks like Brenda's too. I hate how they put all the girls in glamorous lingerie, except for Tatianna. Tyra is really trying to screw her over.

Edited by Le Furonda, Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:21 PM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:28 PM

Raina's body is really quite awful. Never has it been more apparent then in that photo.

strawberryblond

strawberryblond

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 7:45 PM

While I agree that Raina totally doesn't have a model body (maybe some sort of sports model), they also seem to have put her in the most unflattering lingerie possible. She's like a rectangle covered in two rectangles.

I hope Brenda quits. That would be exciting. Someone (Gabrielle maybe?) did say that this season had the most drama of any in ANTM history, so I wouldn't be surprised to see something kind of big like that happening.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 8:16 PM

Here are two more pictures from this Wednesday's shoot with Ross Matthews.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 8:18 PM

We see Brenda at the lingerie shoot so yeah, what the heck happened between that challenge and the photoshoot? Hmm?

I forgot about Alasia in reviewing those pics. I'm thinking I was in denial about her possibly getting a FCO three weeks in a row but based on those pics, it's a very real possibility. Ugh!

jollydolly

jollydolly

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 5, 2010 @ 11:51 PM

I see Kylie Minogue in Tatianna, so yes, drag. Anslee looks like she's channeling Elyse Sewell in this shoot.

NewTyrastic

NewTyrastic

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2010 @ 2:41 AM

Don't remind me of Elyse right after looking at pictures of these drecks. It makes it all the more painful.

Christian323

Christian323

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 6, 2010 @ 4:55 AM

Raina's body is disgusting. Jesus I didn't expect it to look that bad in lingerie but wow.

TerrifiedofTyra

TerrifiedofTyra

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 6, 2010 @ 11:18 AM

I don't think Brenda quits but is eliminated after the challenge. I don't see why they would bring her to NZ if she quit.

I'm not getting the love for Alasia's pic. It looks like she's picking gum off the bottom of her shoe.
I actually like Alexandra's, it's quirky and statuesque at the same time.
Jessica has my favorite picture, and I think Tatianna embodied the style perfectly. She has an exaggerated facial expression to match the exaggerated style. I'm not getting the hate for the photoshoot, I think it's kind of fun and I'm digging the eyes drawn on their eyelids. This is one of the rare photo shoots that actually looks like fashion (aside from the clothes, but that was deliberate) but I can see how it could turn a lot of people off.

I kind of like Angelea's too but definitely not feeling Krista AT ALL and wouldn't be surprised if she went home over Anslee. Last week both Simone and Anslee had bad pictures but Simone's was definitely the worst.

Edited by TerrifiedofTyra, Apr 6, 2010 @ 11:19 AM.

ags

ags

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2010 @ 11:28 AM

Interview with this week's challenge guest, Ross Mathews on RTVG (includes leaked photos, but nothing new (I think?)).

Edited by ags, Apr 6, 2010 @ 11:30 AM.