Jerseylicious

• Please log in to reply

824 replies to this topic

ButterQueen

ButterQueen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 2:02 PM

I woke up from a nap and this show was on my television. I had never seen it before and even I noticed the different drinks mentioned above, not to mention the differing/disappearing necklaces. Great job editing.

jellywager

jellywager

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 9:08 PM

What kind of horse shit was last nights show? Didn't the season just start and their having a clip show? What was up with all of the footage of Frankie's family? Aren't they off the show b/c of the break-up? And we already know Philly tosses dough, so my the montage? I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I guess this show will be over soon, since they probably can't think of anymore story lines, hence the horse shit. And why are they dragging out the opening of the salon. This is make believe land so poof it should be done already.

Edited by jellywager, Apr 23, 2012 @ 9:10 PM.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 12:19 PM

One thing that I enjoyed about the flashback/clips episode was another glimpse at Tracey's old blonde mushroom head. It was ridic but I loved that on her! That and her wider on the top fake nails. Ick.

Olivia's extensions are looking ratty.

Laughed at Gayle's wedding photos. I thought her last husband died and she was left to carry on the legacy of The Gatsby? Guess they divorced and then he died?

chabelisaywow

chabelisaywow

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 8:09 PM

Tracy is such a snitch.

ClassicTV

ClassicTV

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 8:12 PM

Tonights ep was so annoying. Tracey is a total bitch and should have been fired on the spot by Anthony. Gayle has quite the nerve thinking the event belonged to Gatsby to Go. Thomas did not call the Gatsby and say he needed "gatsby to go". Olivia was asked on her own as a friend to style the models, who she gets to help is her business. Someone please make amazon woman Tracey go away.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:38 AM

What a mess. I know it's all scripted but I just want to shake Olivia and tell her to stop feeding the trolls. Walk away from Tracey and Gayle. Who walks into someone else's event to stir shit? So unprofessional. They must get paid a lot to do this show because so few of them come off well.

If Gigi thinks you're stupid... man...

Luv2Soap

Luv2Soap

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 2:22 PM

I guess you all haven't gotten the memo. Gayle ownes everyone and every event is hers. Can't stand the women and have yet to fathom why she is "sucessful".

I think Oliva and Anthony should run because they are all surrounded by trolls. Maybe they can take Philly with them. He is pretty enteraining and he does know how to work the customers.

If Gigi thinks you're stupid... man...

Thank you for the laugh!

barkley

barkley

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:00 AM

This show is scripted within an inch of it's life, but if this was the real world, I wouldn't fault Tracy for what she did.

I'm also getting a little tired of Anthony and his negativity. His first response is to say "no" to everything and that gets old after a little while.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 11:32 PM

OMG, Gigi and Olivia acting like Jr High students. (shakes head)

What's going on with Gayle's upper arms? They are thin, but it looks like cellulite? Is that possible?

There are some angles Mrs. Giove looks good in and then some side views, she looks like last year but with a ton of make-up.

Tracey... shocking that you have found someone new to feud with.

And Anthony shouldn't be inviting Gayle over to critique his salon. He can't be that stupid.

bromo

bromo

Channel Surfer

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 12:10 AM

Yes, the show is obviously scripted but for some reason I still watch it. Gayle need to get a life. I can't stand her and her attitude that she is the untouchable grand matriarch of New Jersey salons.

Didn't Tracy just start working at Anthony Robert? How does that make her a senior stylist there? Can't stand her.

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 7:27 AM

Love how the one new girl (the "weave-ololgist") will not take Tracy's crap.

Mrs. Giove looks like a man in drag.

barkley

barkley

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 9:16 AM

Can't stand the new girl Fashion. She totally instigated that fight and it was unnecessary. I hate when a new person starts and acts like they are the shit. Geez, take the temperature of the room first before you start in on your high horse.

Guess she wants a lot of screen time and knows that fighting is the way to get it.

Olivia has worn out her cute factor and the victim act is getting old.

ClassicTV

ClassicTV

Video Archivist

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 1:23 PM

Loved the new girl giving Tracy a smackdown. Tracy is just horrible. Best part for me Mrs. Giove eavesdropping on Gayle and Anthony then swooping in to attack Gayle on the Philly insult. Olivia is always so upbeat and Tracy just looks for reasons to start fights, what a loser.

DedicatedFan

DedicatedFan

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2012 @ 5:41 PM

Yes, the show is obviously scripted

Of course it is.

1) On the first page of this thread, I linked to a newspaper article that said that Style asked Olivia to be on this show, so the scenes in the first episode in which she applied for a job were phony-baloney.

2) Gigi and Tracy have been shown by other posters here that they are actually in the employ of other salons.

3) A poster proved that the homecoming episode was totally made up for this show.

4) Tracy does not live in the apartment that Style claims is hers.

5) Their commercial, which Anthony said brought in a whole lot of new clients, never ran on TV.

6) They entered a magazine's contest, which was first described as being the best salon in NU, and was then described as geting to be on the magazine's cover, and finally wound up being getting the right to style the cover.

7) Alexa made a flash mob video that supposedly went viral but was never seen again.

And on and on.

I was hoping that the Anthony Robert salon was on the level, but now I know that it isn't. Where does a manager come off asking a prospective employee if she's a natural blonde, and if she has a boyfriend. Those questions aren't legal IRL, and Anthony didn't say a word to Filly.

I wish Gayle would make up her mind as to whether she fired Tracy and Gigi or if Mrs. Giove lured them away (not that there's anything wrong with that).

PharmGal10

PharmGal10

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2012 @ 9:27 PM

I don't know why I stop and watch this show every single time I am flipping the channel. I also have no idea why I enjoy Olivia so much. I probably couldn't stomach her in real life, but on tv, she seems so random and over the top.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 8:50 PM

I'm thankful for the DVR. That way I can fast forward through a lot of it.

Please do not feature a love story between Tango and Cash or whatever the blonde's name is (all my exes are in jail). And how is Tango a nickname for Anthony?

Does everyone else use their real name on the show? I'd be using a fake one so I could distance my real life self from this bs.

EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 8:07 PM

I enjoy this show so much, too. Can't stand Tracy or Mrs Giove.

chabelisaywow

chabelisaywow

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

Tracy with her big hair and that awful part right in the middle... reminded me of something, I just figured it out.

Gossamer

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 7:04 PM

LOL - I love Gossamer!

How much longer is this season? I thought that behind the scenes episode was the last. Then there was another. And another. Now I find another episode on my DVR which I'm trying to get through.

Does Anthony's real salon have the windows frosted out? Or is that just for taping?

I didn't realize that Anthony was moving to the new salon, I thought that was going to be in addition to his current location. And if he was, wouldn't that have really spurred him to do a walk through before the Friends & Family event? Like testing outlets, water pressure etc? The punch list shouldn't include things like installing faucets & water lines. It should be light covers, patching plaster, adding small things etc.

Filipo - Mikey, you have nice eyes. Um... what?

Mikey's shoulders are always hunched.

When I first saw "Matt from Salon Search" I thought it was the food blogger on Bethenny Ever After. I googled the Salon Search and Anthony Robert Salon is the first one listed. The only reviews are by Matt and the link to Anthony's salon takes you to an under construction page. At least they are trying to keep up the pretense here that Olivia and Tracy are actual employees.

Surprise surprise, it's Christy who is pregnant. Boy, they dragged that out for weeks.

alapaki

alapaki

Fanatic

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 9:49 AM

I just put myself through a mini-DVR-marathon to catch up on the last 10 episodes. (what a long fucking season this has been).

After all those hours of television, the only "real" thing I encountered was the fact that Gayle really should never go sleeveless.

And, for me, the line of the season thus far has been "I'm in discussions to get a Mime." She may be cray-cray, but Mrs. Giovi has taken to this show like a fish to water. I actually love her.

Anyone else's gaydar pinging overtime about Alexis' "fiance"?

kjett

kjett

Video Archivist

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 7:07 PM

+1 on the long season. Seriously -- when is this season going to end already?

Gayle definitely has wiggly arms. When she's onscreen sleeveless, I pay more attention to the arms than to the rest of the storyline.

I love Mrs. Giove!! She seems to be good people.

It's so weird having the focus on two salons plus all of the new stylists. I am partially not feeling it.

This season has sucked so far. Gayle seems to think that she owns her employees and gets pissed every time one of them has another commitment.

alapaki

alapaki

Fanatic

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 7:43 AM

And Gayle also seems to think she has a monopoly on any Salon services that take place outside of an actual Salon

Last year's "global domination" strategy has been reduced to "I OWN 'MONILE SERVICES'!!!!!"

Here's every "business" conversation on Jerseylicious:

Underling: we should do blah blah blah

Gayle or Anthony: no! Absolutely not!

Underling: but yada yada yada

Gayle or Anthony: you know, you're right. I think that's JUST what we need.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

+1 on the long season. Seriously -- when is this season going to end already?

I think they should go back to short seasons. This is dragging!

Another episode with Gayle & Anthony playing tug of war with Olivia & Tracy. Ho hum. As if a real business owner is scheduling major events with days notice every single time.

http://www.mystyle.c.../jerseylicious/

IRL: Doria had her baby:

Thankyou All again for the kind words about my baby girl she's a gift from god
DoriaPagnotta

Seriously, doing a Last Supper billboard? Supposedly, the billboard is hanging outside the Jersey Gardens.

What guy would put up with Alexa? "I never want to be married. Watch the bouncing ball." then, "I'm ready to get married" followed by "Here's a folder of everything you need to know to propose". For reals? Run, don't walk away!

Krystle looks like a mannequin:

http://www.mystyle.c...ride-about/9502

And as always, a shouting match ensues in public with Tracy & Olivia but this time, not at each other but with Krystle & Miguel. Though I don't blame them for wanting to slap Miguel for asking them to fetch water. He's lucky, they didn't add some hot sauce to it!

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Jun 3, 2012 @ 8:56 PM

[snip]
Anyone catch tonight's episode?

Can we all do a chip-in and buy Tracy a dress that covers her ass?

Alexis' acting was way OTT in Central Park. She knew it was coming. It was how she wanted it. Why is she hyperventilating?

At least no Filly in this episode that I could tell.

The whole Frankie/Tracy drama was stupid. Why didn't Tracy bring her boyfriend?

And Olivia honey, please don't bare your midriff in the winter. Thanks.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:56 PM.
Quoted post was deleted

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 12:16 AM

Tracy & Olivia's makeover of that girl was good. The girl really looked nice.

Gigi is fugly with her Muppet face & acting like a grade schooler just because Tracy (& actually a bunch of others) had dinner at Frankie's house. Grow up, little girl. And get off my TV.

I actually was happy for Alexis as over the years she seemed somewhat emotionally damaged like she was intentionally shutting people out because she was terrified of getting hurt or something. I was glad for the girl. Sweet of Mrs. Giove to throw her an engagement party. I sorta get the feeling that Alexis is estranged from her mother or something seeing as how she adopted Mrs. Giove as a sort of surrogate mom.

I do not like Christy's "style" at all. Whatever sort of make up styling she does, to me her face always looks sort of dirty & her hair is unhealthy looking - very dull & drab & colorless.

lighthouser41

lighthouser41

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

I don't like either Christy or Gayle's style. Neither one looks polished. I wonder who's idea was it for Gayle's product line. I can't see her coming up with that on her own. Wonder how long she was against it before she decided to go for it. I agree that Tracy and Olivia's make over looked great. It's nice to see them working together and not fighting all the time. Of course, that won't last.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

I agree that Tracy and Olivia's make over looked great. It's nice to see them working together and not fighting all the time. Of course, that won't last.

No sadly, it won't. In this last episode, it was Olivia taking pot shots at Tracy's work in front of the client. It's unprofessional when Tracy calls Olivia out for being late or giving grannies hooker smokey eyes. It's unprofessional when Olivia calls out Tracy for her color job.

Wonder if any of these relationships are real?

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 9:36 PM

There should be a law against Tracy wearing that red dress.

Genevamom

Genevamom

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 16, 2012 @ 9:45 AM

It was great to see Tracy to be such a bitch with the weavologist. It just proves that this is Tracy all the time. Olivia would never have acted like that during a training. I mean, I know the show is fake, but I enjoy drinking the Kool-aid from time to time.

jellywager

jellywager

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 9:11 AM

No, Tracy's Bably Blue boyfriend, you did not ask Tracy to move in with you. You moved in with her. His taking the next step was really lame. If he was serious about it, he should have found a bigger apartment for them to move into.
Why did Modern Salon come to the salons so late at night when they were all ready to close?
Philly's wiener was totally hanging out during when he was the underwear model.
Also, why is Olivia always seen eating a salad. I laughed when Philly came up to her and she was eating her salad and he exclaims what she was eating smelled good. You usually can't smell a salad.

No, Tracy's Bably Blue boyfriend, you did not ask Tracy to move in with you. You moved in with her. His taking the next step was really lame. If he was serious about it, he should have found a bigger apartment for them to move into.
Why did Modern Salon come to the salons so late at night when they were all ready to close?
Philly's wiener was totally hanging out during when he was the underwear model.
Also, why is Olivia always seen eating a salad. I laughed when Philly came up to her and she was eating her salad and he exclaims what she was eating smelled good. You usually can't smell a salad.