Breaking Bad Spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

993 replies to this topic

Uncool

Uncool

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 3:44 PM

Since Felina is a Mexican girl, I wonder if Jesse ends up dying in Andrea's arms instead.

Ahhh. I hadn't thought of that. At least two cast members have said that Jesse has a rough road ahead of him.

chatty123

chatty123

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 3:51 PM

Imagine some sort of oversight on Walts part, he takes the Ricin after he's massacred whoever so he dies before he sees real jail time only to realize when he takes it that its Salt and he has to spend the rest of his remaining life in prison.

Sherry67

Sherry67

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:05 PM

I don't think that Walt would ever 'go along with' spending his life in prison -- especially if he has lost everything in his life, including his money.  If he has nothing to live for on the outside, and he was assuming cancer would eventually take him out anyway, he'd find a way to kill himself inside the prison cell.  If he couldn't hang himself he would use his big brain and figure something else out, Heisenberg-style.  He wouldn't just sit there and rot -- at least not in my opinion.

Walt is dying at the end of this series -- one way or another, he is dying.  He may kill himself (which I think is very possible) or someone else may do the job for him (also a very likely scenario).  Or, the cancer will do him in.  I just don't see Walt ever accepting a lifetime in prison if he has no one alive on the outside and no money.

I can, however, see Marie going crazy and trying to kill Walt.  Maybe Marie will be the one who ransacks the White house, looking for the "obscenity," as she called it (the tape/DVD)??  She may actually be the one to write Heisenberg on the wall!

Edited by Sherry67, Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:06 PM.

beaugard

beaugard

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 5:42 PM

Here are some spoiler hints for tonight- nothing concrete but it does give you the direction of what's going to happen

http://insidetv.ew.c...te-state-hints/

Atomic Clock

Atomic Clock

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 6:41 PM

I think Feleena is the one that is wrong; I can't find it on any name sites.

It's spelled Feleena on the record album my grandfather owned, as well as several print volumes referencing the song. The character of Feleena appeared in three Marty Robbins songs; the original "El Paso," as well as "Feleena (From El Paso)" and "El Paso City." Sorry, but I'm gonna take the word of the publishers over various internet sites. I don't see VG deliberately misspelling a name from a Marty Robbins classic. I think the chemical formula theory holds much more weight.

beaugard

beaugard

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 6:49 PM

I'm with the people who don't think it's the real title of the episode, it's just a really lame title for the ending, and I think it will be changed after it airs.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 10:43 PM

Vince just confirmed on Talking Bad that it's just an anagram for "Finale".

MeekOne

MeekOne

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 10:46 PM

Also, his teaser was "wood-working".  

I fully expect some awesome theories based upon wood-working to spring up here this week.

Sherry67

Sherry67

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

The episode is just about to air here, but I've read all the details.  Was there some mention of a wood chipper in regards to Lydia (either literally or figuratively), or did I imagine that?  Maybe that's where the "wood working" comes into play.

beaugard

beaugard

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:05 PM

I think Jack said Lydia's vagina was made of wood, or something like that.  Not sure if that helps, that's the only wood reference I remember

Portia

Portia

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:07 PM

Jack said Lydia's had a vagina made of a wood chipper and Todd would be pulling out a stump. So, maybe Vince was referencing that.

dyanad

dyanad

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:38 AM

Someone on IMDB just found this poking around the internet. I am beginning to think maybe there is a bit of truth to the "Freebird" spoilers. It's getting much more interesting. Hummmmm

So, while looking up some stuff about Madrigal (the company Lydia works for), I stumbled upon this site... Huge spoiler if you click this link: 

http://madrigalelect.../Air Filter.htm

This site was created in 2010 according to Whois.com 

So, this is crazy. Elliot of gray matter is connected to Madrigal.

Edited to fix link (hopefully!)

Edited by dyanad, Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:04 AM.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:44 AM

That link didn't work for me

Jextella

Jextella

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:54 AM

Me niether, but heck, just having a glimmer of hope that Walt can take out Elliott and Gretchen is great!  Obviously, the Nazi's must be stopped, but....I'd be far more satisfied with the implosion of Elliott's and Gretchen's empire as an ending.

I would also like for Walt Jr. to reconcile with his father somehow.

Edited by Jextella, Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:55 AM.

raziela212

raziela212

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:04 AM

That link has a space at the end of it,

here is a working version http://madrigalelect.../Air Filter.htm

Sounds a bit farfetched though, or at least like a red herring. Madrigal seems like a large corporation, makes sense that another large corporation like Gray Matter would by stuff like airfilters from them...

dyanad

dyanad

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:04 AM

Hopefully fixed link.

http://madrigalelect.../Air Filter.htm

Uncool

Uncool

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 3:17 AM

It was a kick to finally see the spoiled Charlie Rose appearance.

Vince Gilligan once said that Walt would have a "victory of sorts" at the end, and added something like, "If you can call it that." Taking down Gretchen/Elliot would be a victory of sorts for Walt *and* the fans.

It doesn't seem like there's time to bring Ted Beneke into this. Does it? The IRS? That's one "stone left unturned" if we don't see him, yet several cast members said there'd be none left unturned.

Ligeya

Ligeya

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:14 AM

Vince Gilligan once said that Walt would have a "victory of sorts" at the end, and added something like, "If you can call it that." Taking down Gretchen/Elliot would be a victory of sorts for Walt *and* the fans.

What's victorious about it? For Walt and especially for fans? Only thing that can be said against Gretchen and Elliot it's that they downplayed Walt's contribution to the company, which is understandable, considering current situation and the fact he is on the run as feared drug lord.  Beside it, they look like decent people who tried to help Walt and his family. 

chatty123

chatty123

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 6:32 AM

I don't get the Elliot and Gretchen hate, they are barely even live characters in the program and the story so far says it was Walt's fault he screwed that up. They could do a big reveal but I don't know if that would be satisfying in the last episode unless it was absolutely perfect.

There's so much to fit in one episode that I'm not sure they would tie up all the loose ends by adding more to the story when they only have 50-60 minutes to do it in

Pank

Pank

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 6:59 AM

Chatty123 - the finale is 75 minutes long (just by the way; I agree completely that Gray Matter don't need to be reolved in the last ep). I think Gray Matter appear as a summation of Walt's character and as a call to action, rather than as a loose end remaining.

Edited by Pank, Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:04 AM.

SunnyBeBe

SunnyBeBe

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 8:35 AM

The Grey Matter clip seemed like a blip on the radar in last night's episode, but certainly not something I care to see more about in the finale.  I hope that's all we see about them next week, though the link about their connection with Lydia's company is amusing.

I like the spoil above about Vince saying that Walt will have some victory.  Talk about pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

Edited by SunnyBeBe, Sep 23, 2013 @ 8:36 AM.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:22 AM

here is a working version http://madrigalelect.../Air Filter.htm

Sounds a bit farfetched though, or at least like a red herring. Madrigal seems like a large corporation, makes sense that another large corporation like Gray Matter would by stuff like airfilters from them...

I don't see this as anything other than something made by a fan. I mean, really Gus is the US rep? I don't buy it.

Chinchilla Fur

Chinchilla Fur

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:39 AM

I don't see this as anything other than something made by a fan. I mean, really Gus is the US rep? I don't buy it.

here is a working version http://madrigalelect.../Air Filter.htm

Agreed...and note the capital "GALE" in Gus' fake email address.  

Amusing, but not likely to be real. 

jofjltncb6

jofjltncb6

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:50 AM

Had this been mentioned before?  http://madrigalelectromotive.com/

ETA: Never mind.  Looks like a fan site and not Sony/AMC.

ETAM:  And by "mentioned before", I meant the main site, not the air filter page that was referenced further up the page (which is what led me to the main site).

Edited by jofjltncb6, Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:08 AM.

iggypop123

iggypop123

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:53 AM

'' Jack said Lydia's had a vagina made of a wood chipper and Todd would be pulling out a stump. So, maybe Vince was referencing that. ''

Lydia has been referenced as a Darth Vader, the EW article has the actress saying Lydia isnt dark but glacial. She has to do something that makes her evil, but what?
Is the wood chipper a clue? Is it a literal one or maybe metaphor, she seduces todd but kills him. But its clear she still has some evil left to go

SunnyBeBe

SunnyBeBe

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:01 PM

The spoiler for last night was the one where Anna claimed the cast was visibly shaken and really torn apart.  Which part do you think caused that?  The one with Andrea being shot?  I"m now thinking that she was describing Hank's death and not events from last night's episode.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:37 PM

Aaron Paul tweeted last week or so that Jesse's greatest "bitch" saying is yet to come.  Maybe Jesse uses the "woodwork" that Vince Gilligan teased or a broken piece of meth glass to kill Todd and utter his final bitchism?

jofjltncb6

jofjltncb6

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:04 PM

Aaron Paul tweeted last week or so that Jesse's greatest "bitch" saying is yet to come.  Maybe Jesse uses the "woodwork" that Vince Gilligan teased or a broken piece of meth glass to kill Todd and utter his final bitchism?

Isn't the current cook site in an abandoned sawmill?  Not hard to imagine a "wood chipper" of some sort being available.

NosmoKingIV

NosmoKingIV

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:24 PM

Isn't the current cook site in an abandoned sawmill?  Not hard to imagine a "wood chipper" of some sort being available.

Uhhgg.  I'm hoping for something less Fargo-esque. 

questionfear1

questionfear1

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:44 PM

I've been rewatching the series to get Mrs QF up to speed, and Jesse went on and on in a rehab meeting once about how he made a beautiful box out of wood in shop class, and then traded it for weed/some other drugs.

Maybe Jesse taps into that long-ago woodshop lesson and carves himself a shiv!