TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 12:14 PM

Spoilery!

Red Medicine

Red Medicine

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 27, 2010 @ 2:38 PM

Not spoilery per say, but here are the titles of episodes 3 through 11, which were unveiled recently on MSN and Zap2It:

3. I.F.T.
4. Green Light
5. Mas
6. Sunset
7. One Minute
8. I See You (this title is clearly linked to season 2's "Peekabo")
9. Kafkaesque
10. Fly
11. Abiquiu ("a small, unincorporated town located in Rio Arriba County, in Northern New Mexico")

SultanOfSurreal

SultanOfSurreal

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 12:19 AM

If those titles are right, looks like it's going to be three more episodes before Walt is making meth again...

iggypop123

iggypop123

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 3:35 AM

Not spoilery per say, but here are the titles of episodes 3 through 11, which were unveiled recently on MSN and Zap2It:

3. I.F.T.
4. Green Light
5. Mas
6. Sunset
7. One Minute
8. I See You (this title is clearly linked to season 2's "Peekabo")
9. Kafkaesque
10. Fly
11. Abiquiu ("a small, unincorporated town located in Rio Arriba County, in Northern New Mexico")

if you read the wikipedia page most of those episodes include episidoe descriptions. now those might have some spoilers. especially the only that says new relationship.

Irlandesa

Irlandesa

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 2:04 PM

I hate myself for looking in here. Why must I be such a spoiler addict?

if you read the wikipedia page most of those episodes include episidoe descriptions. now those might have some spoilers. especially the only that says new relationship.

So do we think it's Gus?

iggypop123

iggypop123

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 7:42 PM

So do we think it's Gus?

i beleive it said skylar, thats why i said that might be a huge spoiler. but its just a episode description

Irlandesa

Irlandesa

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 9:34 PM

I'm sorry, I was wondering if her new relationship was with Gus or someone related to Gus.

SultanOfSurreal

SultanOfSurreal

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2010 @ 10:06 PM

It's probably Berneke.

Red Medicine

Red Medicine

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 19, 2010 @ 12:37 PM

http://tv.msn.com/tv...ing-bad/?ipp=40

All the summaries for season 3 are now online!

7. ONE MINUTE
Hank's volatility forces a confrontation with Jesse; Skyler pressures Walt to make a deal; Gus faces severe consequences.

8. I SEE YOU
The family waits for news; Jesse covers at the lab; Walt worries that he and his family are in danger.

9. KAFKAESQUE
Skyler hatches a plan; Walt and Gus come to an understanding; Jesse pursues a new opportunity.

10. FLY
Walt, obsessed with a contaminant, refuses to cook; Jesse tries to get Walt on track.

11. ABIQUIU
Skyler gets involved with Walt's business; Hank struggles with recovery; Jesse has a startling discovery.

12. HALF MEASURES
Jesse strikes out against advice; Walt takes drastic action to intervene.

13. FULL MEASURE
With Jesse on the run, Walt negotiates a bargain with Gus to provide for his and Jesse's safety.

iggypop123

iggypop123

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 19, 2010 @ 10:39 PM

@ Redmedicine wow! wow!!!!!!!!!! i guess Hank wont be getting that close. I guess its to set up the season 4 battle. i like it!

photoshopgirl

photoshopgirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2010 @ 6:27 AM

HOLY SHIT @ the bolded part!!

SultanOfSurreal

SultanOfSurreal

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 21, 2010 @ 8:43 PM

yeah, at this point it's looking like

Season 1 was Walt entering the meth business.
Season 2 was Walt moving up the distribution ladder.
Season 3 will be Walt working at the top of the food chain for a time.
Season 4 will be everything crashing down and possibly the end of the show, if Walt is finally apprehended.

But I agree that it definitely looks like Hank won't be finding out Walt's secret this season, after all.

ETA: also looks like Jesse will become involved in business at the underground superlab/batcave after Walt suffers a terrible calamity that hospitalizes him in "One Minute"...

Edited by SultanOfSurreal, Apr 21, 2010 @ 8:45 PM.

BeezleBob

BeezleBob

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 22, 2010 @ 9:53 AM

also looks like Jesse will become involved in business at the underground superlab/batcave after Walt suffers a terrible calamity that hospitalizes him in "One Minute"...

You may have more information than I do, but I think it's Hank, not Walt, that ends up in the hospital:

#7 - Hank's volatility forces a confrontation with Jesse.
#8 - The family waits for news.
#11 - Hank struggles with recovery.

DaLovin Dj

DaLovin Dj

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 22, 2010 @ 11:30 PM

Season 4 will be everything crashing down and possibly the end of the show, if Walt is finally apprehended.

Well, if the ratings hold, Bryan Cranston has said that he thinks the series should go at least 2 more seasons and maybe 3, putting the end game in season 5 or 6, not 4. And Vince Gilligan has made no secret that the idea for this show has always been loser weak dude turns to Scarface by the end. If you take that literally, it seems Walt will likely meet a violent, explosive end in which he takes a bunch of people with him.

I'd guess it goes something more like this:

Season 1 was Walt entering the meth business.
Season 2 was Walt moving up the distribution ladder.
Season 3 will be Walt working at the top of the food chain for a time and coming to know his new enemies
Season 4 will be a game of chess between Heisnberg and the Cartels, he becomes the new Gus, and Hank and Skyler likely join the team
Season 5 will be a major federal investigation, perhaps because Heisenberg will expand into (chemical) weapons, with Hank running interference from the inside
Season 6 will be the collapse and bloody end

SultanOfSurreal

SultanOfSurreal

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 1:10 AM

Season 5 will be a major federal investigation, perhaps because Heisenberg will expand into (chemical) weapons, with Hank running interference from the inside

I posted some speculation about this in the speculation w/o spoilers thread. I would LOVE to see that.

How about instead of a piddling little midair collision like season two, have the show end with fullscale nuclear war?

DaLovin Dj

DaLovin Dj

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 9:49 AM

How about instead of a piddling little midair collision like season two, have the show end with fullscale nuclear war?

Ha.

I think this show is benefiting from a timeliness that I haven't seen since 24 came out. It was created and shot right before 9/11, but didn't debut until after. Just as the country and the world went nuts about terrorism, 24 was in the perfect place to capitalize.

Breaking Bad's subject content and geographical location makes it relevant to the horrible things going on in Mexico. Cartels are attacking armies and towns in real life and things seem on a course to continue to escalate/degrade. A plot-line where Heisenberg provides the cartels with powerful explosives/chemicals which wreak havoc in Mexico (and on our side of the border as well) would be a lot of fun to watch, and would no doubt parallel the descent into madness that will continue in those places in the coming years. US military intervention may become a reality if Mexico's government collapses.

If not nuclear war, Walt's actions leading to the county getting into a military quagmire down south would be epic.

Edited by DaLovin Dj, Apr 23, 2010 @ 9:50 AM.

iggypop123

iggypop123

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 1, 2010 @ 1:25 AM

To anyone that read the episode descriptions. What do you make of the possible directions of the show? I think that Jesse will probably break bad in a huge way and kill a kid. thoughts?

RyJones

RyJones

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:15 PM

The 30 second preview is up on Youtube.

They mention the cartel specifically; we see Mike threaten Saul.

ReadIshmael

ReadIshmael

Stalker

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 11:27 AM

And what I believe is the first real plot tidbit on the new season arrives, via EW.com.

Hearing any buzz about the new season of Breaking Bad? — Matt
Yes, and my little bee is all aflutter over a recurring character who might not be with us much longer. For insight, let’s turn to BB star Bryan Cranston. “It is hard to say something without tipping the hat on another and causing a domino effect,” he says, “but in the first episode of the season, there is a very unexpected turn of events, and one of our characters who has been on the show several times finds a possible demise. Mysterious.” Guesses?

Eegah

Eegah

Stalker

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 4:18 PM

I'm guessing Ted. What else can they really do with him by now?

ReadIshmael

ReadIshmael

Stalker

Posted Feb 4, 2011 @ 5:52 PM

It could be Ted, but they can effectively write him out without killing him off, and I don't know what real pay-off there would be to that. What consequences would that have, and why would the audience be expected to care?

My first thought was Badger or Skinny Pete, but I really hope they don't go that route. I love them, the show needs them for comic relief, and the last thing Jesse needs is another person he cares about dying.

coaster

coaster

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2011 @ 10:18 AM

Could he just be talking about Gale? Although that wouldn't be too unexpected. Maybe Wendy?

Xbones

Xbones

Fanatic

Posted Feb 17, 2011 @ 7:50 PM

I was thinking the same thing, "Gale".

Red Medicine

Red Medicine

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 12, 2011 @ 9:10 AM

According to Spoiler TV and IMDB, episode 4.2 is titled "Thirty-Eight Snub."

http://www.snubnose....Model_642_L.jpg

TheBlueStuff

TheBlueStuff

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 15, 2011 @ 2:36 AM

Teaser from Spoiler TV:

Episode 4.06

A familiar type of character enters the series in this episode; Gaff, an intimidating, no nonsense drug cartel hit man.
He's also a smart, poker-faced, stone cold killer, with a calm, intense demeanour. Nice!

TheBlueStuff

TheBlueStuff

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 23, 2011 @ 1:40 PM

More from SpoilerTV: a character named Colleen, a damaged mother who has decades of trouble written on her face. She's also a group therapy participant with an addiction.

ReadIshmael

ReadIshmael

Stalker

Posted Apr 4, 2011 @ 10:31 PM

New stuff from Kristin dos Santos (via SpoilerTV):

Breaking Bad returns for its fourth season this July, and after visiting the set in Albuquerque, we have more scoop than we can handle. "Our premiere episode is very shocking," Emmy-winning star Bryan Cranston told us; his costar and fellow Emmy winner Aaron Paul said "it literally starts off right where it left off," and adds: "I can't wait to hear people's reactions, because they are going to lose it, in the greatest way possible." Turns out Jesse's apparent murder of Gale (David Costabile) in last season's finale doesn't quite eliminate Walt's cooking competition though, as we discover in the midseason introduction of Gus Fring's (Giancarlo Esposito) partner, Max, a trained biochemist (courtesy of a scholarship from Gus himself) who, like Gale, "possesses a gentle soul."

Don Lamb

Don Lamb

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2011 @ 8:05 AM

Calling it: Gus bites it in the premiere. Walt takes over his business empire as "Heisenberg".

Xbones

Xbones

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2011 @ 7:56 PM

Can't wait - Vince wrote the first episode, expecting it to be incrediable!

jashrema

jashrema

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 7, 2011 @ 2:17 AM

Does anyone know what happened to the minisodes that were supposed to happen before season 4 aired? I know that I even heard an interview with BC that he wanted them to be actual minisodes that advanced the story? I've seen people writing about them, but do we know that they are NOT doing them?

Visit My Website