Breaking Bad in the Media

• Please log in to reply

1501 replies to this topic

peeayebee

peeayebee

Stalker

Posted Apr 8, 2014 @ 8:50 AM

I rarely participate in these kinds of polls. What exactly was the premise? Who would win in a fight? In that case, I could see Xena winning. Or was it like the Westminster Kennel Club Championship? Best of Villain Breed was Walter White. Best of Hero Breed was Xena. Best in Show was Xena, meaning she represented heroes better than WW represented villains? Of course it comes down to whose fans came out most in force.

ETA -

Here's that Family Guy clip.

Edited by peeayebee, Apr 8, 2014 @ 3:45 PM.

peeayebee

peeayebee

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2014 @ 3:26 PM

The category for Jeopardy's final question yesterday was "TV Music." The question was "'Crystal Blue Persuasion' by Tommy James & the Shondells was heard in this drama's 'Gliding Over All' episode." Even though I know not everyone has watched the show, I really was shocked that none of the three contestants got it right. One guessed The Sopranos. Another guessed Touched by an Angel (!). The third didn't have a guess at all.

On another subject… There's a commercial for Valspar paint where a dad is playing peek-a-boo with his baby. I think the dad looks a lot like Aaron Paul, which makes the peek-a-boo game kind of weird.

Edited by peeayebee, Apr 17, 2014 @ 3:26 PM.