The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

• Please log in to reply

45752 replies to this topic

babykin

babykin

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:29 PM

I'm not sick of Brandi at all. I think she's hilarious. She knows the role she's playing, and she knows the game they're all trying to play. And every time Adrienne comes up, Brandi is NEVER the one who speaks her name first. It's always shit-stirrer Kyle (or Camille!) who says something stupid like, "Oh, I'm so sad Adrienne isn't here. Vegas just isn't the same without Adrienne." Get the fuck out.

Matchu - agree with all this. [snip]

I just can't with Adrienne. She is a lying disgrace IMO that cannot take any responsibility for her own actions. And I saw the Facebook message Bernie wrote about Brandi - it was disgusting. Way worse than anything Brandi has ever said, written or tweeted.

If everyone was always bringing up Adrienne to me, and constantly telling me I was wrong, and shaming me over and over, yes I'd be mad. Especially after I admitted I was wrong many times and tried to apologize. I don't express myself quite like Brandi, but I would defend myself as well. We've all done stupid things. Let it go ladies. Not your battle to fight.

Adrienne is "suing" Brandi. Pathetic in my opinion. Have a discussion with Brandi w/o lawyers involved.

[I find Brandi's cursing] funny.

As far as the LeeAnn thing, yes Brandi should stop engaging. LAR does her own damage to herself. But again, if someone stole my husband (even good riddance Eddie) and constantly flaunted the LOVE in my face, I would be pissed. And probably cursing up a storm as well.

I would rather hang out with Brandi any day over Kyle, Kim, Adrienne, Camille or Taylor.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:51 PM.
Boards on boards

yslchyc

yslchyc

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:34 PM

Adrienne had Camille's publicist before Camille had him, he was at the season one wrap party.

Season 1 Adrienne came off well so either she is no longer employing him or not following his advice. Certainly no PR person could have advised her to use Chef Bernie to make absurd allegations against Paul. Why is it that really smart sane people who are in the public eye manage to divorce without smearing each other - and to what end?

Camille IMO is much smarter than Adrienne has ever been shown to be. The only "smart" thing Adrienne ever did was be born to wealthy parents and her brothers and she managed to make a mess of that.

I can almost see the wheels move inside her head when she attempts to come up with a response. She has no sense of humor.

And for how Yolanda behaved last episode, I am almost willing to forgive her Total Woman message because she spoke for [me] by pleading with the other women to STOP TALKING ABOUT ADRIENNE-GATE because WE DON'T CARE. If that is really the most interesting storyline the producers could stretch to unbearable lengths, they should seriously rethink this franchise.

I really enjoy the women being fabulous and fun - I don't mind gossip either but geez Louise who the fuck cares about the same boring issue discussed over and over again. Give me parties, fashion, fabulous houses - and at least fighting over stuff that makes sense to me. Last season at least the Brandi/Kim stuff was real and therefore interesting - Kim was an addict - Brandi rightfully stated the emperor has no clothes - i.e. Kim has serious substance abuse issues and then Kim and Lurch aka Ken were a fabulous train wreck for which I could get my rightful dose of schadenfreude each week.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:53 PM.
Boards on boards

Scoobiedoobs

Scoobiedoobs

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:35 PM

I'm not sayin' I like Yolanda but I kinda dig watchin' her. Is there anyone else in the world who can wear white & look that good??? Hell no!! Nobody looks good in white -- but she sure does.

I luved her shushing Camille. That was super cool. And I luv that she hates Kyle. On her Bravo blog, she corrects Kyle bout what she said on Babs. She says Babs is actually a great homemaker. Is that an awesome statement or what? She makes sure we know that she knows Babs intimately -- & she tosses Kyle in the garbage, by implying she's a wannabe who has no idea what Babs (or any Hollywood A-lister, for that matter) is like.

Anyone notice that Lisa indirectly called Camille a silly cow? Ha! Nobody screws w/Lisa. She'll always get ya in the end.

cooksdelight

cooksdelight

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:38 PM

Wouldn't you love to be one of the servers/waitstaff at these dinners? I would. They just go merrily along, putting out plates and pouring drinks. Wonder what their impressions are?

Didn't all the couples go to The Palms for a getaway before Pandora's shower? I remember Russell wanting to leave. Did Adrienne really expect Bravo to give her TWO events?

silentbeep

silentbeep

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:44 PM

According to the previews Adrienne is denying that she's suing Brandi, which I think Adrienne is technically being right, but isn't being entirely honest either about the situation. From the Moroccan dinner episode it sounded like Adrienne sent Brandi a cease & desist letter, which in and of itself isn't a lawsuit; basically, she threatened Brandi to cut it out and if she wouldn't then Brandi would get sued. Either way, Adrienne got lawyers involved and did in fact start a legal action, so Brandi isn't really all that wrong. From the previews it doesn't sound like Adrienne is gonna come clean about the cease & desist letter, I don't think she would ever admit on that show to sounding like she's splitting hairs which in some ways, she is. A cease & desist letter while isn't a lawsuit, is no joke and should be taken seriously and dealt with accordingly.

ButterQueen

ButterQueen

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:47 PM

OMG, I cannot stand Kim's whiny, baby voice.

I loved watching Yolanda and Lisa on the poles.

Marissa is a total bore.

Kyle---just shut up.

Adrienne--go away...far away. Man, I felt bad for Paul.

Another boring episode for me. They have got to move the hell along with this storyline.

peachbeserk

peachbeserk

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:49 PM

Of course, speaking as a real person, I can understand Yolanda's irritation with the pettiness and old wounds being rehashed endlessly. But, conflict is the train that drives most any reality show, and certainly is the driving force for this one. So, unless she had no clue at all about how this show works, I don't understand the level of aggravation she has.

I agree with a previous poster who said that the producers might not be too keen on her efforts to placate everyone (or chastise some) when heated discussions start.

She certainly doesn't need the money, so the reason she is doing the show must be increase her name awareness and create a brand. The only thing I can think that she may be vying for is the spokesperson for the California Lemon Growers. I think she has that in the bag - or big old bowl.

ButterQueen

ButterQueen

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:56 PM

I am really starting to like Yolanda. She was fun in her pole dancing scene and I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a wicked sense of humor. Marissa brings absolutely nothing to this show---what was Bravo thinking?

CaughtOnTape

CaughtOnTape

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:09 PM

For Christ's sake if I have to hear Adrienne say "She's slandering me" or any variation of that sentence ONE more goddamn time. To take a page from Chandler Bing - SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUUUUUUUP!!!!
It's not slander, you dumb, simple, born with a silver spoon in your mouth so you never thought it was important to actually educate yourself, moron.

No wonder the court system takes years to do anything, they have to deal with Adrienne's constant barrage of "Someone was mean to me!" cases.

Sit down, Adrienne.

Edited by CaughtOnTape, Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:10 PM.

thewhiteowl

thewhiteowl

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:32 PM

According to the previews Adrienne is denying that she's suing Brandi, which I think Adrienne is technically being right, but isn't being entirely honest either about the situation. From the Moroccan dinner episode it sounded like Adrienne sent Brandi a cease & desist letter, which in and of itself isn't a lawsuit; basically, she threatened Brandi to cut it out and if she wouldn't then Brandi would get sued. Either way, Adrienne got lawyers involved and did in fact start a legal action, so Brandi isn't really all that wrong. From the previews it doesn't sound like Adrienne is gonna come clean about the cease & desist letter, I don't think she would ever admit on that show to sounding like she's splitting hairs which in some ways, she is. A cease & desist letter while isn't a lawsuit, is no joke and should be taken seriously and dealt with accordingly.

Adrienne lies, a lot. Brandi has not been shown to do so. I think so far, everything she has said has proven to be true. Both are as stupid as rocks. Nobody wins.

However without this drama and no matter which side you take, I would have been bored with watching Adrienne's marriage give it's last gasp, more elective surgery for the addict, more of Kyle's lameass parties, oh and pyschic friends network or Yo worshipping lemons and her DH. Maybe even more MC Faye. blerg.

Edited by thewhiteowl, Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:33 PM.

raiderred

raiderred

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:36 PM

What in THE HELL was going on in the scene Ken had with Giggy?!? I had so much second hand embarassment and my dogs are spoiled to the core. I can't stand how they treat that DOG like a doll. Pleeeease let that poor thing live like a canine. I also noticed that Ken is pretty mean to the other dogs and doesn't give them the time of day. When he was about to sit down at that little garden lunch he and Lisa had he yells at one or two of the dogs to "Move!" or "Get out!" I can't recall exactly what it was but it sounded pretty mean and then he calls Giggy to him. Damn let that dog stand on his own every once in a while and take the damn clothes off of him!!!!

sammy777

sammy777

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:38 PM

Camille's gait is extremely affected. I have noticed this before, in shots where she is entering and exiting events, but it was really pronounced for me when she flounced away from the table. Her flouncy little walk is so exaggerated, like a character actor playing a stuck up bitch would cultivate, only she does it for real.

She's been walking like this since Season 1. I absolutely hate it.

Yolanda is awesome. Her shushing Camille, followed by schooling Kyle, are classic TV moments I will never forget. Yolanda, thank you. She knows her social status is higher than most of these harpies, and she's not afraid to put them in their places. I think she's very attractive, she looks great in white, and I love her love of lemons.

Brandi and I are the same exact age, yet I feel much more mature than her. I don't go around telling people to STFU (at least not out loud), I am able to keep my privates covered and out of eyesight of the children, and I avoid Twitter at all costs. I like Brandi, but I find her to be very emotionally stunted. Unless, of course, it has been her intent all along to go on and on about Adrienne and Leanne/Eddie. If she wanted attention, she certainly got it. I saw her mug on the cover of two tabloid magazines today.

Adrienne is a spoiled, trust fund baby. I can't stand her. I feel bad that Brandi outed her surrogacy, but that shouldn't have been a secret in the first place. She also needs to pick up a book and start educating herself because she's comes across as really, really dumb. It's also pretty obvious she has serious issues with food.

LaurelG

LaurelG

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:39 PM

Marissa is a total bore.

I was kind of surprised at the bitch face she was sporting during the pole dancing segment. And in her blog she admits she tried to sneak away but came back when she heard her name called. I wonder if she thinks this kind of stuff will diminish her in the eyes of prospective real estate clients. She seems anxious to let us know that empowerment to her is being a successful businesswoman. I suppose gaining some exposure, going to fabulous parties and hobnobbing with wealthy BH folk looked like a career booster on paper; maybe she didn't count on having to wrap her legs around a pole and mimic stripper moves as well, lol. She needs to get over herself and loosen up.

She also goes after Yolanda in her blog with snarky little putdowns. First Taylor, now Yolanda. Seems calculated to me.

yian

yian

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:46 PM

[I don't] see the big deal in Maloof Hoof. As I recall Lisa didn’t say it maliciously, it was one of her, I am so witty THs, and she even said the Vanderpump Pump is on its way or something like that. As usual Adrienne made it into a bigger deal than it was. I doubt Lisa calling her shoe the Maloof Hoof, would have unraveled her shiny shoe empire.

Still, has there been another housewife who has fallen as much as Adrienne? She went freedom fan favorite, not just of BH, but across all franchises, to now being one of the most reviled. She comes off as petty and whiny and humorless. I have a feeling this is her last season.

Camille must have gotten training from her PR people, that whenever she doesn’t like the topic being discussed on camera, to throw something huge out there to distract the other women and switch the topic from her to someone else.

Yolanda is awesome. Her shushing Camille, followed by schooling Kyle, are classic TV moments I will never forget. Yolanda, thank you. She knows her social status is higher than most of these harpies, and she's not afraid to put them in their places. I think she's very attractive, she looks great in white, and I love her love of lemons.

And I agree with this. That was indeed classic.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:20 PM.
"Am I the only one" is boards on boards

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:52 PM

I wonder if it has anything to do with Ken & Lisa using Martin instead of Mauricio to sell their last house.

I thought Mauricio sold their home, but Martin bought their new one. Mauricio sold Adrienne's home. Kyle had to defend Adrienne until the house was sold.

RHofBH has been good to Mauricio.

Ibiza

Ibiza

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 2:59 PM

Still, has there been another housewife who has fallen as much as Adrienne? She went freedom fan favorite, not just of BH, but across all franchises, to now being one of the most reviled. She comes off as petty and whiny and humorless. I have a feeling this is her last season.

The Zarin. And she's one step from the loony bin, so that fall from grace seems to be a hard one.

NothingUrgent

NothingUrgent

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:02 PM

Maybe because I’m from Sacramento I’m predisposed to hate all things Maloof. Seeing how the Maloofs handle their business dealings, I’m not surprised they are bleeding money. And, while over the years we’ve seen the Maloof brothers attending meetings and partying away in midtown Sac, I didn’t even know they had a sister until this show. Adrienne can call herself a business woman all she wants, but I don’t think she actually participates in the Maloof biz. That might be different with her ridiculous show and handbag line, but I doubt it. I did think it was funny how the actual designers wanted to downplay her name.

After watching Adrienne and Paul I’m more stunned than ever that she thinks anyone besides those two did anything to damage their marriage. It’s clear they can’t stand each other. Up until the now, I always thought Paul just sort of took Adrienne’s distain and made a joke out of it. This season Paul is also showing his mean, nitpicky side. I think in the past he might have let the nail polish and messy desk thing slide because the cameras were rolling, but now he snaps at her like she does at him. It also bothers me that we’ve seen twice now that he sort of shoves her along when they are walking together. Going to Mauricio’s party and to the dinner at their house we see Adrienne ask him to stop pushing her because she’s trying to walk in heals.

I thought the Vegas trip looked like it would be fun. I wouldn’t mind the pole dancing class because it would be totally out of my comfort zone and I like to try new things. Marisa really needs to lighten up a bit. All of the other women seem to be enjoying it as a one-time thing to try. Then another dinner from hell. I also agree that Brandi make her 2% comment in regard to how ridiculous it is for Adrienne to get so upset (and stay upset) over the entire party in Vegas. And there’s a huge difference in owning 2% of a business you don’t actually participate in running and having a controlling interest in a business you are actively managing. I’m also wondering if Adrienne didn’t tell the actual owners of the Palms that she would ensure any trips to Vegas happen at the Palms. That might explain her over the top anger at Lisa about the B party.

So, that’s what season one Camille looks like? I didn’t watch season one so I only know the quiet, fabulous dresser Camille. I also believe what Brandi was saying about Camille, but I think it was actually mean of Lisa to get Camille’s betrayal on film. I get why she did it, but it was not very nice to put Camille on the spot.

Brandi, Brandi. I really do want to root for her, but she makes it hard sometimes. I guess I have to agree with others who say she just isn’t very smart. She was the host of this dinner so she could have shut down the Adrienne talk as soon as Camille started it. She could have just said something along the lines of “While there is a threat of a lawsuit going on, I can’t discuss this so let’s move on.”. I do understand her wanting to get her part out there to feel vindicated, but enough already. It is interesting that we are finally getting a little more information as to why Brandi is so angry at Adrienne, but I suspect she still can’t say the main reason, which Adrienne tried and almost succeeded in getting her kicked off the show.

As for Brandi’s rape comment. It’s vile for sure and stupid to say in print. It is also nearly a rip off of a Luis CK routine where he says something along the same lines of rape isn’t funny and you shouldn’t do it, unless she won’t have sex with you any other way. Or something, it was appalling, but in the room full of people I was watching with, I was the only one who found it offensive. I’ve also talked to 20-somethings who talk about making date-rape punch for a party. I gave the girls a piece of my mind on the subject, but all of this has left me wondering if I am just too sensitive or are people getting much more insensitive.

So happy not to have Taylor on again this week.

futureBHwife

futureBHwife

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:03 PM

Actually: it is KYLE's voice who says "Next time on the real housewives of BH"

bluesky40

bluesky40

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:04 PM

She's been walking like this since Season 1. I absolutely hate it.

Brandi and I are the same exact age, yet I feel much more mature than her. I don't go around telling people to STFU (at least not out loud), I am able to keep my privates covered and out of eyesight of the children, and I avoid Twitter at all costs. I like Brandi, but I find her to be very emotionally stunted. Unless, of course, it has been her intent all along to go on and on about Adrienne and Leanne/Eddie. If she wanted attention, she certainly got it. I saw her mug on the cover of two tabloid magazines today.

Adrienne is a spoiled, trust fund baby. I can't stand her. I feel bad that Brandi outed her surrogacy, but that shouldn't have been a secret in the first place. She also needs to pick up a book and start educating herself because she's comes across as really, really dumb. It's also obvious she has serious issues with food.

Well said. I would also like to add that Camille was unbearable Season 1, if everyone recalls. She thought her stuff didn't stink. It wasn't until Kelsey dumped her that she humbled a little, but Mean Girl Camille is still there, always has been.

LaurelG

LaurelG

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:22 PM

I'm feeling rather low, since I was just on the verge of buying the entire line of 'slut pig' apparel from Kim's site, but it appears that she's put the kibosh on that particular brand from her chic online shop.

That was fast! Only 6 days after her blog was posted, all the "You're a Slut Pig" apparel has been removed. LOL, what a clueless twit.

It also occurred to me that the link in her blog to Dr. Vladimir's site probably netted her some kind of plastic surgery discount for that nose job. Another great reason to have plastic surgery.

Cherrypiehole

Cherrypiehole

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:27 PM

Adrienne is so incredibly stupid. If she was so embarrassed about owning only 2% why draw attention to it by getting so upset with Lisa and being so public about it. Why would she think people wouldn't bring that point up when she made such a stink over it????

BettyPoz

BettyPoz

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:33 PM

Actually: it is KYLE's voice who says "Next time on the real housewives of BH"

And it drives me MAD the way she says "HOWSwives of BH"!

All the re-hashing of the re-hashing! I haven't even watched last night's show yet and I'm bored already!

Someone mentioned Paul nudging Adrienne along when they're walking somewhere. What I notice is Adrienne ALWAYS looking at her phone! Put the damn phone away and you won't have to be nudged along or worried about walking in the heels because you'll be looking where your going.

swankie

swankie

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:35 PM

You don't have to be a substance abuse expert to know about drug seeking and that there are doctors out there, especially in areas with a high concentration of rich and famous, who will do irresponsible things. To me the crap that Kyle was spewing last night was just a couple of steps above her pretending to not know what crystal meth during season two and wondering aloud if it is something you put in your car.

I'm not saying that Kyle knows or doesn't know the ins and outs of addiction, to me she just seemed uncomfortable talking about Kim on this subject and didn't want to say the wrong thing and make her sister look bad. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want all of those outsiders making comments about my sister. Anyway, how is Kyle supposed to know whether Kim discussed this with her doctors, counselors or anybody since she only found out about it once she got to Vegas? What I'm saying is she just seemed like she wanted to say "Shut the fuck up" to everybody but is too polite to go the Brandi route. That's the impression I got anyway.

I wonder if the reason no one from Kim's family accompanied her to hospital / clinic was because they did not approve of her doing something elective that puts her sobriety at risk.

I think the reason nobody was there with Kim is because she didn't friggin tell anybody.

I luved her shushing Camille. That was super cool. And I luv that she hates Kyle. On her Bravo blog, she corrects Kyle bout what she said on Babs. She says Babs is actually a great homemaker. Is that an awesome statement or what? She makes sure we know that she knows Babs intimately -- & she tosses Kyle in the garbage, by implying she's a wannabe who has no idea what Babs (or any Hollywood A-lister, for that matter) is like.

This didn't impress me at all. Yolanda is a know-it-all name dropper. Big deal, you had dinner with Barbra Streisand. I bet she doesn't call her Babs to her face. And Kyle does know Hollywood A-listers. She's actually worked with them. I think the late Betty Davis trumps the hell out of Barbara Streisand any day. Not to mention the late great Michael Landon, Ricardo Montalban, and Angie Dickenson to name a few. Plus she had a role in a series starring George Clooney from 1998 to 1999 when he left the series, but she had a role in ER up until 2006. So Yolanda needs to take several seats and sit her beige ass down.

Edited by swankie, Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:42 PM.

pattycake2

pattycake2

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:57 PM

Can I say how sick I am of this whole Brandi/Adrienne thing and that it has dominated the entire season! Kyle just had to bring up Adrienne at last night's dinner didn't she? And then didn't try to stop the fallout. Classic. BTW, did they say where Taylor was? Brandi, Brandi, Brandi. Once again she couldn't keep her big mouth shut. At first I was ticked off with Camille denying some of their phone conversation. But then I realized....it was a private conversation which should not have been brought up at all. Camille gave Brandi every opportunity to catch a clue and agree that perhaps she misunderstood the intent of Camille's words, which could actually be true. But when Brandi went on insisting that she remembered every nuance and every word Camille said, Camille stopped the conversation. And when they were alone, Camille made it very clear to Brandi who is higher on the totem pole and that she wasn't going to take any crap from her whether there was truth in it or not. It was a private convo and Brandi blabbed. I'm betting Camille won't be picking up the phone when Brandi calls for advice anytime soon.

kassa

kassa

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 4:02 PM

Seems like it's a bit of a pattern with her to hugely overreact, enlist others to help her destroy somebody's rep, and then blame someone else for the fallout.

I think it’s the way she rolls, as they say. The problem is, for the first 50 years of her life she wasn’t rolling on national television. People would offend her for whatever reason, she’d threaten to sue, they’d walk away twirling the crazy finger beside their head and rolling their eyes, and she’d sit, beaming, convinced that she had “won” and they had slinked away. Then she’d just move on to the next set of “friends” and spin the falling out as her rising above the petty little people.

Best part of the show was them saying how unfortunate it was that Adrienne couldn't make it. And Kim -- a toast to Kim!

And Taylor sat at home, glued to the set, ears all perked up... and was not mentioned (or missed) once.

fashionista79

fashionista79

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 4:41 PM

Kyle just had to bring up Adrienne at last night's dinner didn't she? And then didn't try to stop the fallout. Classic.

Wasn't that Camille? Yolanda asked Camille why she was so quiet at dinner, and Camille mentioned Adrienne's absence.

harrie

harrie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 4:43 PM

"I can handle it, but I will not stand for it." TM Camille.

Camille was totally channeling Sigourney Weaver at the end of Working Girl.

BessieLimpet

BessieLimpet

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:18 PM

Wait...one more....if I have to hear Kim's "Next time, on Beverly Hills," I will hurt myself. Hate her voice and cadence!

What I hate even more is how Kyle says "housewives" like "houZewives"

In regards to Kim, I hate when people say I WAS an addict. No honey, once an an addict, always an addict. You may be a recovering addict/alcoholic but the only people that are "former addicts" are the dead ones. You are never, ever, ever a former addict. You will always be an addict weather you are currently using or not.

jennifersdc

jennifersdc

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:23 PM

Adrienne needs to learn the difference between inheriting a vast family fortune and being a successful, independent business woman. She may have come off as the rational, somewhat likable one in Season 1, but has really done her damdnest to become the petty, self-absorbed one over the following seasons. This is all over a random witticism "Maloof Hoof" and the location of a Bachelorette party? Really? You've chosen of your own free will to join a reality TV show known for drama and you're sending out cease and desist letters? Which becomes more than that when you require the recipient to come to your lawyer's office and sign an agreement. I think she probably did try to indimidate Brandi previously because she thought she could. Personally I think Brandi is funny, even if a little coarse, that doesn't really bother me. At least I don't have to watch her getting a nose job or having a psychic come to her house.

Why are all the other ladies so concerned about Adrienne's feelings? They certainly don't seem to be concerned about Brandi's or Lisa's for that matter. It was mean to point out that the Maloof's had to restructure their ridiculous debt on the Palm's so they now only retain a 2 percent equity stake? It was in the Wall Street Journal for goodness sake. My understanding is the hotel isn't even profitable again so at the moment that's worth about zero, though I think they still retain management which should bring them a pretty penny.

I did read Brandi's blog and I do believe that Adrienne is investing at least some of her own money in her various ventures. Congratulations, your Charles Jourdan line which now appears only available on EBay and DSW and her shoe line at Belk (no Neiman Marcus) that are now on clearance for $30. Hopefully the vodka and cellphone case line (at the risk of repeating myself - really?) do better. She may want to get off her high horse and redeem herself re Camille.

God, the only thing worse about actually watching this show is that I'm actually commenting on it.

Edited by jennifersdc, Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:10 PM.

futureBHwife

futureBHwife

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:45 PM

And it drives me MAD the way she says "HOWSwives of BH"!

SAME. that's how I deciphered it was Kyle LOL

Edited by TWoP Howard, Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:57 PM.
Fixed quote tags