The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

• Please log in to reply

45753 replies to this topic

Nina09

Nina09

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 11, 2010 @ 9:56 PM

So it has been confirmed Bravo is working on this show.

Bravo picks real housewives of beverly hills.

The rumours of the cast so far are Paris Hilton's twin aunts Kim & Kyle, a restaurant owner and Nicole Ritchies mom Brenda Harvey( the one that went to where Lionel Ritchies and his mistress Diane( now ex wife) were staying to whoop their asses.)

Possible cast members.

Nene already opened her big mouth and trash talked the other housewife, even though she does not know who they are.

I hope this mean they are not going to make any more seasons of the oc. I think this is going to be awesome.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Mar 25, 2013 @ 8:47 PM.

persiaa

persiaa

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 12:33 AM

I read in the new TV Guide that Camille Grammer (Kelsey's wife) is in the cast, though she hasn't signed her contract yet.

lissy

lissy

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 7:42 AM

I cant wait for this! Do we know when it's supposed to start?

chainey

chainey

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 9:06 PM

Gooberscat posted:

Don't know where to put this, but figured here since its the closest location, lol RE: RHO Beverly Hills

They were out filming in Sacramento for a basketball game (Sacramento Kings-LA Lakers) on Tuesday. The ladies (don't know who they were) are friends with the Sacramento owners (the sister of the family Adrienne Maloof... or maybe she is one of the ladies on the show?)

Gooberscat

Gooberscat

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:14 PM

Thanks for finding the thread, Chainey

Here is a pic of the ladies at the game

http://sports.yahoo....f...&prov=getty

Edited by Gooberscat, Mar 18, 2010 @ 10:26 PM.

Suzy123

Suzy123

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 11:26 PM

This sounds like it is going to be really good. I am getting sick of the O.C. Housewives.

lillypforme

lillypforme

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 10:02 AM

Camille Grammer will be on the show, along with Adrienne Maloof.

Finally, wives with actual money!

http://www.popeater....-beverly-hills/

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 10:07 AM

This is what I want to see, real housewives with big time money.....................Why any of them would agree to do it is beyond me, but hey, I'll watch.

rain21

rain21

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 10:08 AM

This one sounds like it will be fun to watch. Those OC women are going to turn green with envy.

dominoes

dominoes

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:55 AM

Something smells fishy to me. Who, in their right mind, would even consider participating on any Housewives show unless they are desperate? With all the negative feedback from the combined franchises, and almost every news article relating to their stupidity, you would have to be pretty hard up for money or have an ego the size of the Universe to reduce ones self to appear on this show.

For some, they may think it's their last attempt to pay the bills or boost an already tanked career. I think there are some, if not all the BH cast have "money issues" since their careers are not what they were back in the day. That old saying holds true - "Desperate people do desperate things" especially if you're considering a stint on the Housewives!

Is this article merely coincidental? Is Mrs. Grammer reduced to participating since Mr. Grammer appears to be struggling? What timing! An excerpt from the linked story.

"Grammer's New Show Axed

KELSEY GRAMMER's latest TV series HANK has been axed after just five episodes.

The former Cheers actor has struggled to resurrect his career after his long-running spin-off series Frasier ended in 2004.

Grammer's last comedy outing, Back To You, was scrapped in 2008 after just 17 episodes.

And now Hank, in which Grammer played a tycoon forced to reconnect with his family after losing his job, has met the same fate.

Executives at America's ABC network have confirmed the show has been shelved after it struggled in ratings during its first few weeks."

http://www.contactmu...ow-axed_1122187

I can understand the Hilton Aunties chomping at the bit, and most of the of the new cast, if not the enitre cast after reading about the Grammers. Just because they live in BH doesn't mean they can "still" afford to live in BH, then again, Bravo may be dishing out more money to attract these somewhat, more famous than other 'has-beens'. I would also venture to say OC is shaking in their boots seeing BH is in their backyard. With the viewers begging Bravo to replace most of the OC women, some even asking Bravo to pull the plug altogether, I would stake my bet that the BH show will take over the OC spot and OC will be cut - may as well since it's in the toilet, or should I say - Gone to the dog's?

http://www.popeater....-beverly-hills/

Edited by dominoes, Mar 20, 2010 @ 5:02 PM.

Nina09

Nina09

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 1:24 PM

I don't think they have money issue's. I think they just like the publicity , Adrienne Maloof husband was on Dr.90210 he is a surgeon and her family is wealthy so she haves money.

Camille Grammer and The Richard twins like the publicity they like the fame , and Lisa haves a restaurant free publicity is not bad.

Kim & Kyle and Lisa are ex-actress.

dominoes

dominoes

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 5:23 PM

Nina09-

I don't think they have money issue's. I think they just like the publicity , Adrienne Maloof husband was on Dr.90210 he is a surgeon and her family is wealthy so she haves money.

I don't know, Nina, there are so many professional people and those in the entertainment industry who by all appearances "have money" but spend well beyond their means. Just because someone might bring in a lot of income doesn't necessarliy mean it's tucked away in the bank or invested. Same goes for someone who comes from a wealthy family - it doesn't necessarily mean the family will share their wealth. Some of these people spend from one big pay check to the next thinking there is always next week or another gig just around the bend. How many celebrities and sports stars file for bankruptcy after their careers falter or over-spend thinking their income would never dry up?

I just find it extremely questionable why Kelsey's wife would opt to participate on this type of already deemed ridiculous reality show. As for the rest of them, I get it. I have to agree tho, this show will probably be the most watched of them all - possibly combined.

Edited by dominoes, Mar 20, 2010 @ 8:41 PM.

Nina09

Nina09

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 6:39 PM

Wasn't Camille a mtv girl ?, the ones that danced in their bikinis ?

Look at Jill & Ramona they both are well off but they like the fame and it gets them publicity for their business.

pency

pency

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 8:49 PM

ugh!

RH has officially jumped the shark w this crew.
More Southern California botoxed trash.

Bring the scuzzy casts with "real" wives, not these "celeb" wives.
Who cares.

These B-list/has been wives are not interesting at all.

Why don't they just make the Kardashians "house wives" while they are at it.

dominoes

dominoes

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 9:03 PM

I don't know who Camille is b/c I never watch MTV but guess I'll soon find out. OH, and you're right, Nina09, about Jill and Ramona, but what a way to be viewed by the masses or advertise your business. OY VEY!

I'm not a person who likes attention drawn to myself so I'm cut from a completely different cloth than these type of people. I would be horrified knowing I would be seen by the world screaming and yelling at my "friends" with my neck veins bursting out and it's over silly, ridiculous issues that is fitting for a pre-teen. Classy, real CLASSY! I'd rather flip burgers than be perceived as a moron who can't control my mouth or my emotions. Are these people for real or is it now scripted like some have eluded to. I know for the first couple of years for the OC idiots it was not scripted but I don't know how Bravo markets it now. This will be interesting. When does it start?

Nina09

Nina09

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 9:22 PM

I'm a little to young to have seen Camille in her mtv days but I think I heard that on a show about celebrity wives , but I'm sure she was a playboy model.

heebiejeebie

heebiejeebie

Stalker

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 9:34 PM

I don't know, Nina, there are so many professional people and those in the entertainment industry who by all appearances "have money" but spend well beyond their means. Just because someone might bring in a lot of income doesn't necessarliy mean it's tucked away in the bank or invested.

Yeah. Two words:

Nick Cage.

No surprise to see a Malouf there. Expect heavy pimpage of the Palms once again via a reality show. Which I wonder how the Malouf empire is doing financially with room nights down and pro sports game attendance in a slump (though maybe the Kings are going strong in that area, I have no idea about BB).

Considering that the Malouf branch of reality television production brought us Living Lohan and apparently still is trying to give Ali Lohan a singing career. This has to take the franchise to a whole new low.

Grammer married a stripper didn't he? But that was a previous wife, right? Too bad. That would have been fantastic to see. And about the same level of taste and class as those Maloufs will no doubt bring.

IMOutrippin

IMOutrippin

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:04 PM

Camille used to dance on Club MTV on one of those pedestals.

I used to watch it after school in the early 90's, and then copy Downtown Julie Brown's moves.

I can't believe I'm admitting this!

Edited by IMOutrippin, Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:04 PM.

VickySTL

VickySTL

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 12:37 AM

Kim Richards was a really popular child actress when I was a kid.

(All the girls wanted to have her long blond hair.)

I think you can see the resemblance to her nieces the Hilton girls (her sister is their mom).

She is still popular with the generation who grew up watching her, so maybe that will be a draw for RHOBH.

Kim Richards

Fionas2

Fionas2

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:27 AM

Kim Richards was a really popular child actress when I was a kid.

I remember her! Wasn't she on the ill-fated series "Hello Larry"?

From the picture linked at the basketball game, I think I'm going to have a hard time telling these ladies apart from one another. I sure do hope they have the token brunette on the show ;-)

Diane Chambers

Diane Chambers

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:48 AM

I tend to like the series in the franchise based in the Eastern half of the U.S. - I am looking forward to D.C. and hope that Chicago is still in the works, and Orange County has never held much fascination for me, even in the early years - but this cast has more potential than I thought it would. Anytime you throw sisters in the mix, it gets interesting, and the Kelsey Grammer/Malouf/Hilton connections could have snark value if nothing else.

Does anyone know when this is set to air? New Jersey is next, right, and then...?

firstaid33

firstaid33

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 11:25 PM

I just find it extremely questionable why Kelsey's wife would opt to participate on this type of already deemed ridiculous reality show. As for the rest of them, I get it. I have to agree tho, this show will probably be the most watched of them all - possibly combined.

I don't understand why Kelsey's wife would do this show either. What are the housewives going to get for participating? $30,000? $100,000? That is pocket change to these people. I know Kelsey has not had a hit tv show in years but the housing boom in California has been particularly good for him. He spent his time flipping properties in his spare time. I am not sure if these housewives are more interesting than the DC ones. There is too much plastic surgery going on especially the one who is the wife of a plastic surgeon.

Suzy123

Suzy123

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2010 @ 11:53 AM

Let's hope Kelsey Grammar's wife doesn't embarass him.

VickySTL

VickySTL

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 24, 2010 @ 11:39 PM

I remember her! Wasn't she on the ill-fated series "Hello Larry"?

Yes I think she was. I think also on a show called "James at 15", and some version of Lassie.

Years ago I stumbled on a fansite in her honor (she didn't even have a real website), it was amazing how many thousands of people from around the world had commented in the guestbook to her. Sometimes she would answer people's comments, which I thought was nice of her to take time to do.

She must've been one of only a few child actors back then, as she was everywhere.

She seems to have some common sense, so I believe she'll be an interesting character to watch.

mystic80

mystic80

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2010 @ 6:26 AM

I know Kelsey has not had a hit tv show in years but the housing boom in California has been particularly good for him. He spent his time flipping properties in his spare time.

That, and he was the executive producer for some shows including Girlfriends which was on for 8 years, ending in 2008. I am really not buying the argument that the Grammers are in desperate need of money. I just think his wife wants to be in the spotlight; it's as simple as that.

Here is another article that reveals the whole cast:
http://www.realityte...-cast-revealed/

WesternLady

WesternLady

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 25, 2010 @ 12:33 PM

Other than a slightly new location and a whole set of new "housewives", this show is supposed to be different from RHoOC...how?

spicegirl1971

spicegirl1971

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 25, 2010 @ 3:59 PM

Kim Richards was in the original Escape to Witch Mountain which was one of my favorite movies as a child. For that reason alone, I am totally going to watch RHOBH!

sereion

sereion

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2010 @ 5:06 PM

Kim Richards? Talk about a blast from the past; I had no idea she was Paris and Nicky Hilton's aunt.

yian

yian

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2010 @ 5:10 PM

can anyone tell me what happened to the Real Housewives of NY board, it no longer shows up and the old one is closed.

Stavros

Stavros

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 25, 2010 @ 6:15 PM

Don't forget Kim's most daring roll as the love interest of James Spader in 1984's Tuff Turf. Her hair was down to her knees.

And the fact that Kelsey has been off a hit show for 5 years means nothing. At any given time you can find either Cheer's or Fraizer being rerun all over the world. He gets a check every time one of those shows airs, and while he could live comfortably on the Cheer's check, his Frazier check is quite large.

I seriously doubt they need the money.

Edited by Stavros, Apr 25, 2010 @ 6:28 PM.