9-12: "Our Driving Issues" 2010.03.10

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6 replies to this topic

whywatch

whywatch

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 10, 2010 @ 11:16 PM

When Cole and Kelso both get negative results back after a few routine tests, they learn the hard way to put their egos in check in order to rein in the support of their so-called friends.

per Yahoo! tv

Oops. I think the episode number should be 12, not 15. Stupid Yahoo. Sorry I didn't double-check earlier.

Edited by whywatch, Mar 10, 2010 @ 11:23 PM.

lillipad

lillipad

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 11, 2010 @ 1:02 PM

Kelso and Cole really are the same guy, different generation.

I love all the jokes about Drew's looks. The combined power of Denise and Cox will be devastating. Poor med students!

There was very little Turk. While I like Turk's comments about Carla, her not being there to show her good side makes her the stereotypical over-bearing wife. It sort of works for me because Carla has never a favorite of mine, but it'd almost rather they just not mention her than trash her.

Dee2

Dee2

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 11, 2010 @ 10:41 PM

"I've gotta get home early anyway. I want to read the internet before they take it down."

whywatch

whywatch

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 12, 2010 @ 12:13 AM

No tv so I have to watch things online the following day. Such a 'meh' episode--no wonder there's not much traffic here. It's odd that Drew thinks Cox and Denise are alike because it seems to me that Drew and Cox are the ones who are written alike--even down to mannerisms. So, they're three peas in a pod?

I did like that the study group didn't show for Cole's surgery. I think I did, at least. Maybe checking in on him but not hanging out with him would have been more realistic.

Primal

Primal

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 14, 2010 @ 8:39 AM

Episode was saved by the old guard and Drew+Denise. Newbies still aren't bringing teh funny.

arc

arc

Stalker

Posted Mar 17, 2010 @ 2:53 PM

But Maya is bringing the hot.

Ep was an eh overall, and whywatch is right that they pulled the Denise/Cox similarity out of thin air.

THall4

THall4

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 6:46 PM

I liked this one a fair bit actually. I thought that, despite the pedestrian Cox/Denise plot, McGinley looked like he was having the time of his life which is pretty cool.

I thought this episode established that Cole is a far stronger, more interesting and funnier character than he appeared in the messy first few episodes. I'd say that he and Drew are strong enough characters to have warranted this unecessary season.

That said, too little Turk.