C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 4:29 PM

Raina Hein
Hometown: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Height: 5'11"
Measurements: 34-27-35

Full Length and close-up

Raina was signed with Moore Creative Talent, Ignite Models, Wehman Agency, and Agency Models and Talent before the show. She is still on the boards at Ignite Models.

Link to her ModelMayhem page

Some pre-show work:

Edited by C0mputerGeek, Feb 14, 2010 @ 9:02 PM.

Haberdasher

Haberdasher

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 8:41 PM

Hate the full length/close up, love her pre-show work. I'm hoping she'll go far.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 9:11 PM

She gives me crazy Billie Piper vibes, which is not a bad thing per se.
She needs to lose about 3 inches of her waist

Myndela

Myndela

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 10:17 PM

She gives me crazy Billie Piper vibes, which is not a bad thing per se.

Billie Piper doesn't look like a man.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 10:21 PM

I like her, one of my favorites this cycle.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 12, 2010 @ 10:40 PM

I love how she's been taken from a Denise Richards/Analeigh hybrid. She's a favorite but that's not saying much.

Dhyerwolf

Dhyerwolf

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 4:44 AM

She's pretty, but I find the majority of her shots dull from a modeling perspective.

PrncessPickler

PrncessPickler

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 9:50 AM

I think she's gorgeous- definitely see the Denise Richards thing. But with all that pre-show work, why does she need to be on ANTM?

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 4:46 PM

She's like a less pretty version of a Denise Richards/Analeigh hybrid. I can't put my finger on what specifically is off with her face, something with the eyes I think.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 7:38 PM

I still stand by what I said when the pictures were first released, chick definitely is rockin a Denise Richards in her young years thing. To me she's a prettier version of a young Denise Richards tho, you know, without the crazed look in her eyes. She's one of my favorites so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in action. I think Analeigh is much prettier tho.

So in the end,

Current Denise Richards < Young Denise Richards < Raina < Analeigh

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 7:47 PM

I like Raina more than Analeigh, her features seem more appropriate for modeling. She's my favorite as well.

Myndela

Myndela

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 10:35 PM

I think a big part of what is bugging me is her eyebrows. They are so dark, and look terrible with her complexion. They need a good pluck and coloring. But better or comparable to Analeigh? No way. She kinda reminds me of Kelly Bensimone.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 13, 2010 @ 11:19 PM

Ouch, she's not as bad as Kelly Bensimone. As for her features being better than Analeigh's, I can see that hers are less exaggerated which probably makes her better to photograph.

As for the eyebrows, it would be nice if Tyra and her minions would do better with giving the girls cleaner, overall makeovers in general but that's not going to happen.

Christian323

Christian323

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 14, 2010 @ 9:32 AM

She reminds me alot of Jade from the most recent cycle BNTM. She looks better in her pre-show work than the 'full length and close-up' shot. I agree though with whoever said that her photos look rather dull. Pretty girl but doesn't really come across as a model in photos.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 14, 2010 @ 11:44 PM

One more by Stephanie Hynes

1marc987

1marc987

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2010 @ 12:26 AM

I like her as a blonde or a brunette. However I hate the dark eyebrows with her blonde hair, but love them with her dark hair.

LingPetunia

LingPetunia

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:25 AM

I like her as a blonde better. I hope the eyebrows are less distracting once she's in motion. Other than the caterpillars, she's one of my favorites.

Disc

Disc

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 16, 2010 @ 3:02 AM

Maybe the name similarity is too suggestive to me, but I think she looks a lot like Rena Sofer.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 17, 2010 @ 10:27 PM

CW Interview

starlett2010

starlett2010

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 23, 2010 @ 4:12 PM

Blah. She reminds me of Nicole from cycle 5, judging by her cw interview. She has that mid-western, girl-next-door who turns out to be obnoxious-as-hell vibe to me.

badkitty1969

badkitty1969

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 25, 2010 @ 7:19 PM

Cute girl. Agree about the Denise Richards eyes. Not so sure about the Sybrows - they look crooked. Overall, she looks a bit like a chipmunk.

madam president

madam president

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 27, 2010 @ 5:50 PM

She looked a zillion times better blonde. That makeover looks dreadful.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2010 @ 5:45 AM

Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. She definitely feels like the frontrunner in these pre-show pics. Not in an awkward-but-photogenic-girl-Nicole way, but in a much more obvious, kind of fierce way.

I'm not sure about the hair, though. The blonde hair definitely makes her look like a cross between Denise Richards and Analeigh, which was actually the first thing I thought when I saw her pictures and I see other people have mentioned it as well. And I'm not really sure I that it's a great mix. She just seems fairly bland. I have a feeling she can rock the dark hair, but the styling in these pre-show shots is just so horrible that it's hard to tell. I think that in motion, in could look really good and way more edgy.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 2, 2010 @ 12:45 PM

Interview with CW Twin Cities: Part 1 Part 2

A few more pre-show pics she posted.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2010 @ 2:23 PM

she looks completely different in motion.

Rekig

Rekig

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 2, 2010 @ 4:39 PM

She's cute and very pretty but her eyebrows and her lips irk me. Her eyes are gorgeous though.

HZAnita

HZAnita

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2010 @ 7:27 PM

In some of those pre-show photos she reminds me of Kathy Ireland.

Myndela

Myndela

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2010 @ 9:15 PM

I found her so unattractive in photos, but the girl is beautiful in motion. Almost like a different person. I still hate the eyebrows, though.

ThirdAttempt

ThirdAttempt

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 11, 2010 @ 12:51 PM

Maybe I'm the only one but I love the caterpillar eyebrows. Without them she's just another pretty girl.

Edited by ThirdAttempt, Mar 11, 2010 @ 12:52 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 11, 2010 @ 1:52 PM

I think she's pretty as well but I'm sorry, the brows are too heavy. Anastacia could have easily groomed her brows to keep them full but not so overpowering on her face.