S7 - Anthony Williams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

34 replies to this topic

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2010 @ 9:28 PM

Thanks for the interview link, ByaNose. WoW! He doesn't seem to have a high opinion of bloggers either, does he?

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2010 @ 10:42 PM

Yeah, dirtybubble it looks Anthony doesn't like mean people and bloggers so I guess he won't become a member or read TWOPS. As for not caring what Tim says I thought only Emilio felt that way, but Anthony says the same thing. Maybe, they cut that stuff out because I don't remember Anthony ever saying that and always seemed happy with Tim's comments.

Elli DC

Elli DC

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2010 @ 12:32 PM

Wow, I just saw Anthony's decoy show, and I thought that was pretty damn good considering he doesn't get all of the resources the top 3 get. As far as Tim's advice, doesn't look like Anthony missed it. I don't think he was overly harsh about Tim, it seems to be echoing what we've thought the past season and a half: Tim can give great advice, but the judges don't give a flying frig. They just seem to polarizing their tastes, which is a bad thing for a mentor to be so far out of left field compared to the judges, and I dunno who is at fault.

But back to Anthony's collection, I loved it. Even the pieces I didn't love, I see how they worked. The sequins were his theme, I guess, so I understood they had to be everywhere. I loved how Monique looked on the runway and the look she was in. On the downside, this collection was mostly dresses, and I think with the amount of time he should have stretched himself beyond like two pairs of pants. His first look was definitely the statement piece, IttyBittyFlavur! The whole show was very... shiny, but so IMHO was Chloe's from S2, and she won. YMMV obvi.

Edited by Elli DC, Apr 13, 2010 @ 12:33 PM.

LizDC

LizDC

Fanatic

Posted Jun 30, 2011 @ 1:19 PM

Anthony is working as a stylist to Stacey Dash on Single Ladies.

Bebecat

Bebecat

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM

Watching season 7-OMG, when Anthony W. won the Heidi/Marie Claire challenge, his reaction was great, but Heidi's laugh was even better-she just threw her head back and really laughed good and hearty, very spontaneous.