Basketball Wives

• Please log in to reply

3582 replies to this topic

blubld43

blubld43

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:52 AM

Who have Tami and her busted ratchet cousin ever made famous?! Y'all ain't Diddy. I love how when Tami said it isn't 1992 they cut to her tye dye dress. Girlll....
I don't think Kenya is afraid of Evelyn and that's why Evelyn is pressed. Bullies find power in intimidation and Kenya does not get riled up or scared when Evelyn starts her theatrics.

All of this. I'm thinking exactly the same thing; Evelyn starts with her bullshit, just waiting for someone to get up and stop her.
I'm not a fan necessarily of Kenya, but this level of kick-her-so-I-don't-get-kicked-first is just ridiculous. Just sad. These are all grown women acting like they're still in middle school. Why did Kenya even invite these people to watch her video? Did she actually think it would end any other way? And wtf were they all talking about, Kenya is trying to copy the other women's looks? To me she looks exactly the same as she did in her first appearance on the show.
I personally think Evelyn now hates Jen because Jen is actually moving past all the childish bullshit they're all so into.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 8:02 AM

I think Kenya should have looked Evelyn in the eye and said, "Yes, I said I thought you were a ho. NOW WHAT?" That would have been funny.

ceelovejay

ceelovejay

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 8:59 AM

Well, I was waiting for Kenya to stand her ground against Evelyn. I wasn't expecting her to run like Kesha.

Kenya didn't budge when Evelyn was taking her earrings off or when she got up out her seat or when she rounded the table. It wasn't until Tami told her to get up did she move.

I asked myself last night why I still watch this shit. The whole dinner with Evelyn, Tami and Shaunie was ridiculous. Why don't they call Evelyn out on her crazy? 'Cause bitch is all the way. She couldn't even make her face look un-evil when she was trying. That's how evil the bitch is.

The pile-on at Kenya's was just too much. No matter how much her video sucked, just tell her one time and be done with it. Why keep going on and on? And Tami talking about Kenya doesn't listen? Hello, take a look in a mirror, please. I used to be a Tami fan - not at all any longer.

I am glad to see Jen and Royce have squashed that very ridiculous beef. I was fully waiting for Jen to tell Royce that she heard about the Twitter stuff from Evelyn. I was smh at the fact that Jen took whoever's word for what happened instead of approaching Royce and getting it from her mouth. And even so, at the reunion, Royce said she didn't do anything and Jen still didn't believe her. I guess still being friends with Evelyn wouldn't allow her to forgive. Just showed how weak Jen was (or maybe still is).

cmm226

cmm226

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:36 AM

The Kenya bashing as reached bullying and mean girls level. I do not find it funny and they all look bad. Suzy is the ring leader and she thinks she now has someone she can pick on.

Suzy is going to turn Jen back into the old, nasty Jen. I also now have Keisha on my stink eye list. So Kenya made a passive aggressive speech, get over it already. The hate she is spreading of that single incident seems disproportionate. Like she feels she is better than Kenya, so how dare Kenya have said anything to her.

I completely agree. I basically fast forwarded through this whole episode (I watched about 10 min.) I hope Kenya decides to leave the show, if this continues, because no one deserves this and they don't even know her, yet. They're all blowing everything out of proportion just for an opportunity to belittle someone 24/7.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 12:57 PM

I don't feel sorry for Kenya at all. Nobody held a gun to her head and made her sign up for this mess. Hadn't she ever watched it before? Even if I were a fame-whore I wouldn't sign up for this show; might as well sign up for The Bad Girls Club and call it a day.

80sBaby

80sBaby

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 1:08 PM

I don't think Kenya is afraid of Evelyn and that's why Evelyn is pressed. Bullies find power in intimidation and Kenya does not get riled up or scared when Evelyn starts her theatrics. Come on now, Evelyn could've got at Kenya at the first sit down when Kenya straight up admitted what she said about her. That's why I was so confused that she was harassing her to admit it again. Evelyn wasn't really trying to get to her that's why she wasted time by taking off her earrings. So Kenya would get up and when she didn't Evelyn took that drink hoping someone would step in. She's all show and she's not "bout that life". I will be disappointed if Kenya doesn't knock her ass out this season.

THIS!!! I posted before that Kenya admitted she said it during the first meeting. Evelyn wanted a more dramatic encounter so she waited. The bottle and plate throwing was ridiculous and Shaunie was pissed that she almost got hit. I thought it was funny the way Shaunie kept talking about the bottle and Evelyn just kept talking. It's ok with Shaunie until she is almost hit. Other observations..Why did Kesha jump up and after when she froggily croaked out "I have never seen Evelyn like that, I was scared" or something I was like Huh?? She barely knows Evelyn and from what's shown hasn't been around her much. I really don't like Kesha. Shut up Bish!!!

Suzie is so happy to be back in the circle that she pumps up the Kenya hate. I would enjoy seeing Suzie get a beat down. She is sad. She was damn near on her knees apologizing when she met with Royce and Tammi. The criticism of the video was to much. Royce can also have a seat. What has she choreographed and she can stop acting like her chitlin circuit play is some big broadway production.

beansNcornbread

beansNcornbread

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 2:17 PM

Sorry, don't like Kenya. Like her the least of everyone and don't care if she gets piled up on because she certainly doesn't have a problem when it happens to others. Her video was wack and she's clueless. But Eveyln better watch her step, the one who'd end up in jail is probably Kenya...after she slices and dices all over that ass.

Poetist

Poetist

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 2:53 AM

The whole dinner with Evelyn, Tami and Shaunie was ridiculous. Why don't they call Evelyn out on her crazy? 'Cause bitch is all the way.

I was waiting for someone to say bitch, you crazy. The whole tone at the table with Tami, Shaunie, and Ev was totally warped.

The pile-on at Kenya's was just too much. No matter how much her video sucked, just tell her one time and be done with it. Why keep going on and on?

Exactly! Haven't they heard if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Now, I know Kenya asked for critiques, and they should have started with what was working and then moved onto what needed improvement. Otherwise, why would anyone want to hear anything they would have to say?

And Tami talking about Kenya doesn't listen? Hello, take a look in a mirror, please. I used to be a Tami fan - not at all any longer.

Tami's head is so far up her own a#@. Why was she jumping on Kenya for not listening? The girl barely got a word or two, and that cousin of Tami needs to sit down.

I am glad to see Jen and Royce have squashed that very ridiculous beef.

One of the only positive things on the episode. Although, I'm thinking Suzi was thirsty for some drama.

sereion

sereion

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 6:44 AM

I am glad to see Jen and Royce have squashed that very ridiculous beef.

...only because Jen and Evelyn are on the outs that they squashed it; otherwise, it would've continued. It's funny how being ousted from the circle changes people.

I didn't like the pile on with Kenya, either--Tami and Susie being the nastiest. I agree that they should've given her some constructive critisim and kept it moving, instead they went "mean girl" mode.

I'm slowly losing favor with Tami, now that she's officially in the "circle" she's gotten just as bad as--if not worse than Evelyn. I wonder if she'd change her tune if she, Evelyn or Shaunie fell out.

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:41 AM

Were those bottles real? Don't get why Shaunie was so blah about it. "You could have hit my head." Yeah, the broken glass could have scarred your face forever. I can't believe this was not a setup with plastic bottles. Otherwise Ev should have been arrested.

deadpanlady

deadpanlady

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 12:57 PM

I wondered about the bottles, too, because before they even all sat down, Suzy told Evelyn something like, "...just don't start throwing bottles or anything," after which they cut to Evelyn looking over her shoulder at the bottles. A little too much foreshadowing for it to feel totally authentic.

essinad

essinad

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 1:17 PM

Someone asked this a few pages back, but I feel it should be repeated: "What is this show about?!" I feel like I'm watching the Twilight Zone half the time (when I have at least one eye on it). It's so boring. And it's so meta. They fight about the fight about the fight about the show.

You forgot about when they tweet/blog about the fights and then fight about the tweets and blogs. Also, radio appearances. Then they meet up in couples to discuss what was said in previous group gatherings, and then have group gatherings to fight about what was said in the meetups.

ToukieSmith

ToukieSmith

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Were those bottles real? Don't get why Shaunie was so blah about it. "You could have hit my head." Yeah, the broken glass could have scarred your face forever. I can't believe this was not a setup with plastic bottles. Otherwise Ev should have been arrested.

I don't think the bottles were real. It seems to me that they would have shattered when they hit the brick.

Well, I was waiting for Kenya to stand her ground against Evelyn. I wasn't expecting her to run like Kesha.

Kenya didn't budge when Evelyn was taking her earrings off or when she got up out her seat or when she rounded the table. It wasn't until Tami told her to get up did she move.

YMMV, of course, but I was expecting Kenya to own up to what she said about Evelyn and stay put when Evelyn jumped up. Kenya talks shit when she knows she can win the fight. I do think she can beat up Evelyn, but Kenya was more concerned with staying in the circle than kicking Evelyn's ass.

charma

charma

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 10:17 AM

I still don't like Kenya. Let us not forget her hysterical laughing when Tami went after Keisha. She thought it was funny when someone else was the butt of the gang but not so funny when it happened to her. Nope, don't feel sorry for her. And she does look crazy plus she's another Tami, taking abuse to be accepted.

swankie

swankie

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:04 PM

Gurg! Really could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Royce’s crotch, okay cameraman? And when did Royce get foobs? That being said, why the hell is Evelyn’s non muthufuk’n factor assistant all of a sudden in the circle? So Evelyn needs backup to confront Jen…yet again? Will somebody please send Tami a mean text pretending to be Evelyn so Tami can beat the crap out of her? I’m so desperate for someone to put that bitch in her place, it’s starting to make my brain hurt. Jen is just too passive aggressive. If she’s going to talk the talk, she needs to walk the walk. Don’t just sit there cursing Evelyn out. When she hits you, or sends her toady to batter you, throw the toady out of the way and go for Evelyn with all the gusto you have in that toned and heavily worked out body of yours. Damn!!! And Tami and Shaunie can really lose me with that whole, “Jen, you’ve changed. What’s the deal? Blah, blah, blah…”. Give me a break. Tami always brings up shit because she gets off on conflict whether it’s between her and somebody else or others. And her faux attempt at getting up to supposedly break up the fight was just lame. Just like her brain. And of course, Shaunie is going for ratings so any fight she can passively agressively fuel, she's all in. I hope a bottle does hit that bitch in the head during one of these altercations. She's lame too.

Brooklynista

Brooklynista

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:14 PM

Is Jen ever going to learn to duck or something when they aren't filming? It's getting silly the way she gets tagged in the face every week. And now by random nobody assistants. And why the crap does Evelyn need an assistant??

thinkpink2585

thinkpink2585

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:57 PM

I am not used to hearing my name on television, especially connected to someone with malnourished edges and sucker punches people. Why would she have your keys, she didn't know you were going to be there. ughhhhh, at least it's a different spelling.

I also have one question: what restaurant/venue still allows these fools to tape in their establishments? Evelyn is a fucking spider monkey on people's table. Who wants to eat off of that now?

Edited by thinkpink2585, Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:00 PM.

ceelovejay

ceelovejay

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:14 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why Ev brought her lap dog with her. Why is it that security allowed them to stay? Jen did not want to hit Nia back - I think that's why she was shoving the broad. Because then ole girl would have had something she can use against Jen.

Is Ev seriously crying over what Jen said to Nia in the preview for next week? Was it not the truth? Ev needs some psych meds STAT.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Is it me, or does Jen and the assistant look exactly alike? Especially with sunglasses on? I had to do a double take and wonder why Jen was wearing that horrible wig!

I think Jen did separate from everyone because she's tired of the bullshit. Who cares? Why are they so damned affected by her doing whatever she's not doing? She's going through a divorce; let the chick breathe!

YeahTam

YeahTam

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

There has to be something in their contracts that states that you can not sue if someone hits you. All I have to say in the case of Evelyn's assistant is that if you hit me in the face, you better be ready to die. There is no way in the world or any amount of money that can make me sit there, get smacked in the face the way that Jennifer did tonight. Was she that out of it that she didn't notice the assistant running up to her? Evelyn spent more time worrying about Jennifer than she did worrying about the colors for her wedding. I just don't get it. Money talks.

swankie

swankie

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 12:59 AM

Is Ev seriously crying over what Jen said to Nia in the preview for next week? Was it not the truth? Ev needs some psych meds STAT.

I laughed so hard when I saw that. Evelyn is too stupid to realize that it's a bad reflection on her that her employee can only afford a two room apartment. I agree with Brooklynista. Why the hell does she need an assistant anyway? At least she manned up (not hard for her) and admitted that her shoes weren't selling. I imagine Ochocinco could come to Evelyn at this point and tell her that 3 women and a dog would be joining them on the honeymoon and she would accept it at this point. Bitch is hella desperate.

80sBaby

80sBaby

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 1:02 AM

Sooo...Jenn isn't allowed to have a life outside of the raggedy ass circle?? Besides Evelyn's ass kissing "Doin Way To Much" assistant, Shaunie and Tami really burned my ass this episode. They keep saying how much Jen has changed and they need to talk to her blah blah...all BS. They were fine at the movie preview, then when Evelyn and her sidekick were there they needed to call her out. Maybe they got the papers after the movie but it seemed very contrived and setup against Jen. How dare she actually have friends and live her life without them!!! Sad that Evelyn saw Niya getting more focus so she had to jump over the table into the arms of security. LOL These chicks are a hot mess.

CANNOT STAND KESHA. In her TH she said something about Suzie not mentioning penises so good job(something like that). It could be said about her "good job" for not mentioning Kenya calling Ev loose, not that she cares about circle drama(hmm), but has firmly wedged herself up Evelyn's behind and had her friend fly in to back up the story.

Royce's guy seems nice and very in to her. I thought her "That boy can eat" line was OTT and TMI. She says he's her man and it's the real thing, I think it's childish to make those types of remarks. I have never liked Royce but I will say her implants look good.

ETA: Jen needs to either drop out or defend herself. They are grown women and should not be fighting over nonsense but how many times is she just going to sit there and get physically attacked. And why the hell would Jen have her keys when she didn't know the NMFF would be there?

Edited by 80sBaby, Apr 17, 2012 @ 1:08 AM.

luckyroll3

luckyroll3

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 2:05 AM

And why the hell would Jen have her keys when she didn't know the NMFF would be there?

I thought I was the only sane one. I'm still really confused though. I don't understand why Nia just HAD to address Jen in a room full of people. It seemed like that was the first time she'd even attempted to talk to Jen, so it came across as really inappropriate timing and and I can see how Jen could take it as Evelyn siccing her yappy dog at her.

The whole confrontation by Shaunie and Tammi just came totally out of left field! Where the heck did all that come from and why was it not brought up the 3-4 other times that they got together this episode?

I do understand them feeling like Jen is shutting them out. I went through something similar, where I stopped being friends with someone that I was extremely close to while going through a tough break up. During that time, I cut off contact with just about everyone, not because I didn't like them anymore, but because I had shit I needed to figure out. And you know what, the people that were my true friends, called me or stopped by my house to see what was going on. When I explained, they were cool and were just like, okay, give me a call when you're ready to hang out. They didn't attack me or gang up on me or it take it personally that I was working on myself. Then again, my friends also don't throw wine bottles at people's heads or charge and leap over tables during lunch.

blubld43

blubld43

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 6:39 AM

I’m so desperate for someone to put that bitch in her place, it’s starting to make my brain hurt. Jen is just too passive aggressive. If she’s going to talk the talk, she needs to walk the walk. Don’t just sit there cursing Evelyn out. When she hits you, or sends her toady to batter you, throw the toady out of the way and go for Evelyn with all the gusto you have in that toned and heavily worked out body of yours. Damn!!! And Tami and Shaunie can really lose me with that whole, “Jen, you’ve changed. What’s the deal? Blah, blah, blah…”. Give me a break. Tami always brings up shit because she gets off on conflict whether it’s between her and somebody else or others. And her faux attempt at getting up to supposedly break up the fight was just lame. Just like her brain. And of course, Shaunie is going for ratings so any fight she can passively agressively fuel, she's all in. I hope a bottle does hit that bitch in the head during one of these altercations. She's lame too.

All of this! If Shaunie has a single ounce of sense as the "producer" of this show, she will have Jen just finally get enough of this mess and just beat the living shit out of that ridiculous Evelyn. Seriously.
And yeah.....they were all fine with Jen at the movie screening and suddenly when Evelyn is there, we're going to start calling her out.
In every single episode, someone is calling out "Ev.....Ev....." when she starts going off on someone. Let's get some police up in here with some assault charges against this crazy bitch.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 7:20 AM

I think these women, especially Evelyn, are jealous of Jen because she doesn't act common. The reason Ev is so angry at Jen is because deep down inside she knows that what Jen said about she and Chad is correct; the only reason a person gets THAT angry at someone else is because they know deep down inside that the other person is right, and that's why they attack. The truth is this, Chad is the best Evelyn can get. What decent man with a good job and money would want her? She's not young and cute anymore, she curses like a sailor and acts like a fool. Any sane, decent man would be afraid she'd go off at the drop of a hat.

Someone needs to tell Nia to take off the shades inside and please don't wear red lipstick, she looked like a clown. Also, who is Nia and why is she on this show? Oh yes, another fame-whore.

I don't think Jen should fight Ev, why should Jen stoop down to Ev's level. What Ev needs is to be arrested and thrown off the show, that would be good justice for her because Ev is a fame-whore and she probably wouldn't know what to do if no cameras were following her.

I also get what Jen did regarding the letter she sent, she's saying that if someone fights her on the show, she has the right to sue them. Good for Jen, fighting with fists is stupid, fighting in court and taking away someone's gravy train is good.

No Kenya, maybe she's off the show for good, don't miss her.

Evelyn jumping across the table to get at Jen. Little girls might do that, but grown women aren't supposed to do that. Evelyn doesn't get it but every time she goes after Jen she makes herself look worse and worse.

Edited by EndoKE, Apr 17, 2012 @ 7:25 AM.

noluvnoluck

noluvnoluck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 8:43 AM

Shaunie clarified on her twitter that the movie premiere screening was in taped in November 2011, and the argument with Nia in the suite happened in January. So that explains the weirdness of them not saying anything to Jen then.

I also have to wonder about the timing of Kenya's showing of her music video and the huge fight with Evelyn. Those had to have been shot months apart as well, because I didn't understand why should would invite Kesha.

swankie

swankie

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 8:52 AM

I don't think Jen should fight Ev, why should Jen stoop down to Ev's level.

I don’t think defending yourself is stooping to anyone’s level. If I was Jen, I would carry a thing of mace around with me and when those animals pounce, I would go straight for their eyes. No, forget that. Evelyn needs her friggin face punched in.

PharmGal10

PharmGal10

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:02 AM

I think these women, especially Evelyn, are jealous of Jen because she doesn't act common.

I agree. And it burns Evelyn up that Jen isn't really bothered by the fact that they aren't friends anymore. She's in her own world, doing her own thing, getting her money right.

I've seen Jen interviewed recently, and she has said she's just going to let her lawyer handle the issues with Nia. Smart woman.

I laughed when Evelyn said she was shutting down her store because the economy is bad and no one is buying $1,000 shoes. While it's true people are being more frugal nowadays, Evelyn did herself no favors by making her store look so cheap. It looked like the urban wear stores that popped up on my block when I was a teen - stores with $20 clubbing dresses and $15 PVC stripper heels. Looking at Evelyn's store and reading the reviews, her store was a hot mess.

Edited by PharmGal10, Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:07 AM.

Portae

Portae

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:03 AM

I laughed so hard when I saw that. Evelyn is too stupid to realize that it's a bad reflection on her that her employee can only afford a two room apartment.

Well, to be fair, Nia lives in a 2 bedroom apartment (not a 2 room) in NYC, which ain't cheap.

Eric83

Eric83

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 10:59 AM

The movie premiere thing was filmed months before the incident at. The end of the episode. I think they waited until this week to show it because the movie "Think Like A Man" comes out this Friday.