Basketball Wives

• Please log in to reply

3582 replies to this topic

Xerographic

Xerographic

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 29, 2013 @ 3:14 PM

She is trying so hard to get a spin-off....

RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 29, 2013 @ 8:36 PM

Wow, Ev aims high-- an MLB player with a $140 million dollar contract. She finally got what she wanted. Poor Car Lawson. Maybe they'll bring back baseball wives just for Ev.

yian

yian

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 30, 2013 @ 2:31 AM

Some men are just stupid or have a 'Captain Save a Hoe' complex. Somewhere Kim Zolciak is laughing, because she now has a partner in crime.

Timeline:

• Dated Basketball Player for 10 years, bounced as soon as he was broke
  • Admits to affairs with married men
  • Dates Football Player - is okay with him cheating, being called "Last Pizza in the box, no one wants." Marries him. Leaves him likely due to him being cut from his team, cancellation of their spin off etc.
  • Within months of her marriage, gets pregnant for supposedly a Baseball Player.

Reminds me of someone, oh yes - Kim Kardashian. Considering how much star power Kanye West has lost with that association. Seems some men just never learn.

Edited by yian, Dec 1, 2013 @ 1:12 AM.

sereion

sereion

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2013 @ 4:33 PM

So Evelyn's pregnant. Congrats?..I guess? *shrug*

Brooklynista

Brooklynista

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2013 @ 7:51 PM

Do these men not have cable? Or a sister with cable tv? Something? I see no reason to knock up a gold digger like Evilyn or Kim Z when there are so many better options out there. I just don't get it.

These women need to give lessons at the a Learning Annex or something. Call the class
"How to put that Good Good on a Ballplayer so he's blinded by how ratchet yo ass is"

Poetist

Poetist

Fanatic

Posted Dec 1, 2013 @ 5:11 AM

These women need to give lessons at the a Learning Annex or something. Call the class
"How to put that Good Good on a Ballplayer so he's blinded by how ratchet yo ass is"

The good-good consists of keeping the legs open long enough to catch a seed. Eventually, the baller will figure out how rachet Ev is, by then it's too late. She's got a check for 18 years.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 5:18 AM

In not even slightly surprised news looks like Ev's new boo put a ring on it. 

luckyroll3

luckyroll3

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 10:57 AM

I saw that scrolling on E! last night and the first thing I thought was "SUCKAH!"  The girl obviously has a life plan and keeps on trucking.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 3:08 PM

Evelyn's game is as old as the hills.  It doesn't take a genius to do what she does; to me she got her priorities straight.  I've never heard of this player she's engaged to and maybe that's Evelyn's point.  No more famewhores, no Chads, no TO's.  

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 3:24 PM

EndoKE

Evelyn's game is as old as the hills.  It doesn't take a genius to do what she does; to me she got her priorities straight.  I've never heard of this player she's engaged to and maybe that's Evelyn's point.  No more famewhores, no Chads, no TO's.  

Women who know what they're doing have been pulling this "baby con" for  decades.  Some do high end business men, movie stars, Evelyn do athletes.  Between the mother of his other kids and Evelyn, this dude is a dead man walking when it comes to his paper.  Some men never learn.

Edited by prosperity2day, Dec 26, 2013 @ 3:25 PM.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:16 PM

Women who know what they're doing have been pulling this "baby con" for  decades.  Some do high end business men, movie stars, Evelyn do athletes.  Between the mother of his other kids and Evelyn, this dude is a dead man walking when it comes to his paper.  Some men never learn.

Agreed, woman like Kim Zolziak and Ev have this down to a fine art. I knew this dude was a goner as soon as I saw that interview where she said she wasn't worried about getting married.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:25 PM

IMO The secret to the "baby con" is that you can't have ANY real feelings for the man.  You have to see him as an ATM or a way out.  The way I see it, most women need to feel something for the man who is the father of their child, they want to be in love and to me that's fine and healthy.  

But women like Evelyn really don't have anything going for them and as she gets older, she has fewer options when it comes to men.  So she probably said, "fuck feelings, I'm going for the money."  

I see it this way, not every woman is intelligent and brilliant and minimum wage jobs really don't cut it today.  So if a woman has the looks and a man with money wants her, I say go for it, just my two cents.

RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 5:49 PM

Ev is set if she plays her cards right. The ring alone is worth $1.4 million. I'm an educated woman with a Phd and probably will never receive or buy jewelry that expensive. I can't hate on Ev for her hustle, especially if men are stupid enough to fall for it.