Bank of Hollywood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6 replies to this topic

LeegallyBlonde

LeegallyBlonde

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 13, 2009 @ 9:07 PM

Is this a game show? A competitive reality show?

Panelists include author and entrepreneur Candy Spelling, French-American poker player Vanessa Rousso, Wilhelmina Models president Sean Patterson and Pussycat Dolls singer Melody Thornton. Panelists give away their own money; amounts start at $2,000.

If they are giving their money away to truly needy folks, that's great. I just hope it's not a bunch of famewhores. Also, I don't know if I'd really consider the Wilhelmina Models president a celebrity...Unfortunately, this belongs to Ryan Seacrest who brought us such gems as Denise Richards: It's Complicated.

Edited by LeegallyBlonde, Dec 13, 2009 @ 9:08 PM.

Strega

Strega

Posted Dec 16, 2009 @ 11:31 PM

I'm throwing this into Game Shows because it doesn't fit any of our categories very well, and therefore I've decided that making Candy Spelling & company feel sorry for you could be viewed as a game.

LeegallyBlonde

LeegallyBlonde

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 17, 2009 @ 11:03 PM

Thanks, Strega. I must be the only one who watched! It was pretty terrible, though.

YellowOctober

YellowOctober

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 9:56 PM

Post deleted.

Edited by YellowOctober, Feb 1, 2010 @ 3:47 AM.

LeegallyBlonde

LeegallyBlonde

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 19, 2009 @ 2:15 AM

And sometimes it's just a clown trying to convince the panel that he deserves $84,000.

Ligeya

Ligeya

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 22, 2009 @ 1:57 PM

Very little buzz about this show, although it's not so bad, especially considering the level of E!'s programming. I guess reality trainwrecks are more interesting for most people.

pandora spock

pandora spock

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 26, 2009 @ 11:52 AM

It was one of those WTF? moments when three strippers wanted 3921.50 (?) to help develop a better stripper pole. If they're successful, I'm sure their names will be remembered with those of Pasteur, Marconi, and Edison. *rolls eyes*