Mod Q & A: Hand Them Over, Numbnuts!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

17 replies to this topic

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 30, 2009 @ 9:50 AM

Hey everyone, the "Announcements" and "Ask the Mod" thread were looking pretty dated, so I dumped them.

This is the thread to ask questions about the board. If you want to report posts that breaks the rules, please use the Forum Traffic Control or Troll Patrol threads, found down in the Nuts & Bolts section of the site (you'll find instructions pinned to the top of those threads). When I have announcements to make, this is where they'll be posted, so please keep up on this thread.

If you want to ask a question about the show, please use the Question: Queries From Old & New Viewers Alike thread.

The rules can be found in the FAQ. Please pay special attention to the rules regarding manners and respect, as those seem to be the ones that most people get caught on. The rules are also summarized in the Do & Don't List.

voiceover

voiceover

Fanatic

Posted Mar 15, 2010 @ 3:20 PM

I've been combing through the fanfic thread about 20-30 pages at a time, looking for UK Office fanfic links (also asked in the UK office thread) -- may I post a query in this fanfic thread?
eta, thanks for everything!

Edited by voiceover, Mar 18, 2010 @ 4:22 PM.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 18, 2010 @ 12:39 PM

Oh, sure. Go ahead.

ikar

ikar

Fanatic

Posted Mar 20, 2010 @ 5:31 PM

"Hand them over, numbnuts?" I always thought there was a little bit o' Phyllis in you, Barnes. Your big personality and all that.

ETA: I just read the New Leads show thread. I'm kinda bummed I was offline on Thursday and didn't know about the "lock" problem.

Edited by ikar, Mar 20, 2010 @ 8:20 PM.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 21, 2010 @ 10:13 PM

I got the problem fixed before it became an issue, ikar, so you didn't miss any chance to misbehave.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 22, 2011 @ 7:50 AM

Thanks to 24addict for starting the episode thread, last night. I couldn't get here because of home stuff.

ikar

ikar

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2011 @ 2:55 PM

Not sure if it's personal stuff, or that you're grieving over the loss of Michael Scott. But come on, Creed as boss can't be THAT bad.

If this show was as hot as S2/S3, we'd have a poll to vote on Romano, Tate, Spader, Carrey, Gervais, Arnett, Warren Buffet, and who'd be best new manager.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 16, 2011 @ 7:11 PM

I haven't watched in a couple of months. I'm sorry I was behind on the thread maintenance.

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 14, 2011 @ 2:39 PM

I'm stepping in as mod for a bit. If the forums need anything or if you have a question, I'm the one to PM.

braggtastic

braggtastic

Stalker

Posted Nov 18, 2011 @ 10:41 AM

Why are the current episode threads not up top anymore?

BoogieBurns

BoogieBurns

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 8, 2011 @ 10:01 PM

I posted the new episode thread and the title is missing. Hope you can help! Thanks! It's supposed to be titled, "Christmas Wishes"

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 15, 2012 @ 4:14 AM

If you have any questions or requests from 9/16 to 9/22, please pm TWoP Mars, who is subbing for me.

StarForeman

StarForeman

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:49 PM

is there a place to discuss upcoming personal appearances by Office stars? As an example
https://www.facebook...28722867302420/

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:58 PM

I think in the actor's thread would be fine. If you want to post appearances from talk shows or something like that, it can go in Media.

possibilities

possibilities

Stalker

Posted May 3, 2013 @ 9:13 PM

After the finale airs, what will happen to the forum? Over in the Meet Market we are wondering if we were on the verge of having the thread closed.

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 5, 2013 @ 8:13 PM

I'll ask the higher ups and find out.

2MuchTV

2MuchTV

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2013 @ 9:04 PM

I started the thread for tonight's episode and the formatting is messed up. I guess it should be 9-22/23, and the ampersand between Parts 1 and 2 is muddled. Sorry!

(And even though it aired as one hour, it's supposedly two episodes: http://thefutoncriti.../20130419nbc12/ )

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 14, 2013 @ 4:31 PM

I checked with the head mod and she doesn't know yet whether the forum will be kept whole or if there will be a single thread for the show. I will give everyone notice well in advance, either way.