Couch Potato

Posted Nov 5, 2012 @ 11:46 AM

Jersey Shore' cast doing live MTV hurricane fundraiser -- EXCLUSIVE
http://insidetv.ew.c...ane-fundraiser/

missy jo

missy jo

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2012 @ 4:22 PM

I had zero sympathy for Deena when she was crying about wanting to go home.

It's not a concentration camp. It's a reality TV show that you're being paid handsomely for. Stop your whining.

KrisPChikn

KrisPChikn

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 5, 2012 @ 4:35 PM

Deena is a drunken mess. When you're twenty-fucking-five and your mommy has to threaten to come and get you because you can't seem to function on your own like a big girl, it's time to take a good hard look at your life.

Roger has been an asshole too many times for my comfort level this season. Knowing Jenni's ex was abusive and controlling, I have to wonder if she just gravitates toward that type for whatever reason.

The rest of them haven't bothered me that much this season. I find Mike a zillion times more tolerable when he's sober.

Jade Black

Jade Black

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:46 PM

So Mike asks Paula to be his girlfriend and then is offended when she acts like a girlfriend?! Oh no, she came by the Shore Store to visit him! How dare she feel so comfortable with a guy who she's been sleeping with for three summers who asked her to be in a relationship! Like saying hi to your boyfriend at work or feeling comfortable expressing yourself is total clinger status. He basically wanted to tie her down but still have her just act like a fuck buddy. Or he didn't realize that girlfriends aren't subservient, passive creatures who are only around when you want them? I can't believe he actually said that before he asked her out she only "spoke when spoken to" like that was what attracted him to her. And he should pay to have his own work done before he worries about altering Paula's appearance. Ugh. She's out of his league as it is. He's lucky she didn't just laugh in his face when he unveiled his super romantic t-shirt of exclusivity.

TXSforever

TXSforever

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:06 PM

Are Mike and Paula still even together?

thekiid

thekiid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

This was probably the fastest moving episode of the season. Is that a compliment though? Was Deena on the screen for the entire hr non stop and it still was the fastest?

well my thoughts. I am pleased so few ron/sam arguments this season. If Ron ever flips out on her again, she NEEDS to leave him asap and never look back.

How easy the cast is to say they all have illnesses just because they are all nutcases who drink way way to much. Such a cop out i think because a guy finally shows her attention like her parents do, so she needs those people around 24/7 or she feels alone because she needs a "perfect setting' or she can't cope. Than Deena contradicts herself saying she isn't sad she is just trying to have a good time, so it's all just an act basically you don't have anxiety deena. Your mom is right, you do need to see a psychologist. Deena wants them to "let her live" but she also wants them to all be there for her every night when she cries...

Ron telling Mike he is breaking all the rules of someone who has a girlfriend, really? Do these people all not realize or have any self awareness at all.

Vinny celebacy storyline is complete bs. Everything about Vinny is just pure bs to me, the anxiety thing the celebacy thing, he clearly doesn't give a f about it he just can't get girls even with js fame. Funny how he got rejected though. To me he was the shy quiet guy while the rest had all their own personalities and personas, and he has tried to find a way to fit in through the seasons anyway he can and or get screen time.

See i think Mike likes all this talk from Paula away from cameras, but is putting on a show like he is all embarrassed and can't be tied down etc. He prob is going to ruin the whole thing because of it. I actually feel bad for Paula how they all are making her try to seem like a psycho(not in same way like insane but more like Mike is some proper gentleman and she is trash is the way he and they are acting) just like the Pauly "stalker" stuff. She is being made to look like a fool by Mike and the cast being nice to her when in reality she just isn't in on the "joke" of them not doing it to be nice but in a mocking way.

Edited by thekiid, Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM.

vienibenmio

vienibenmio

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

I liked how the women in the house were sticking up for Paula. You don't see that happen a lot on this show, IMO.

Truexprincess8

Truexprincess8

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:48 AM

I could not stomach Sam on the aftershow. Going off on Deena from being wrapped up in her own drama and relationship...um, yeah, that whole pot meet kettle thing would be applied now. Does Sam have no memory of every.other.season. of the show? Her drama with Ron has dominated the run of the show and nearly everyone in the house was dragged into their tornado of "love" at some point. Deena didn't ask about your relationship with Ron because she probably doesn't care...like the rest of America.

nymediamaven

nymediamaven

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:03 AM

Is there anyone out there who can read lips? Of course, MTV blurted out the whole bit about "dolphin tail" and "superman," so I'm intensely wondering what these things are.

Mike is an idiot if he doesn't love Paula all the more for being open, brash and funny in front of the rest of the crowd. Every time I see her I like her more. She's very hot, pretty and very confident about herself. Mike seems to be very old school and mysogynistic with women, he wants them as hot sexual partners, but he also wants them demure and silent in public. That might have been a ticket for women in 1920, but today's women just won't fit that bill, if they ever really did in earlier ages. Personally, I find a woman who can mix it up with guys like Paula can all the more endearing. Hell MTV, Jersey Shore is on its last legs, so give Paula a show! I'd watch it!

discorules

discorules

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:07 AM

I didn't get the "shocker" thing Paula was doing but then I'm old (53). Don't know why I even watch this crap. Can someone please explain to an old man?

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:22 AM

I didn't get the "shocker" thing Paula was doing but then I'm old (53). Don't know why I even watch this crap. Can someone please explain to an old man?

I missed that, but if Paula was "doing the shocker" it's a hand gesture meaning "two fingers in the vaj and 1 in the ass", a sexual move, obviously.

Elais

Elais

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:31 AM

I regret googling for dolphin tail, but urbandictionary.com has a more detailed explanation. A part of it is making the female partner squeal and writhe a bit like a dolphin.

thekiid

thekiid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:54 AM

I think the cast is on as good of terms as they can be, minus maybe Deena/Sam which is strange. But it's the perfect time to end it. But after this season finally ends, i won't watch any spinoffs or anything else. No more Snooki on my screen that is for sure!

The whole Mike has to gain Snooki's forgiveness thing, since i seems to be a side storyline that i thought died but appears on previews to come back, i just think Snooki went out of her way the entire last season to call Mike's character into question and a liar to the entire cast over and over. If he didn't make it up, he shouldn't be the only one apologizing.

But i realize that won't happen and they may of had an agreement before to keep it secret. Mike did go on and on about it in his drugged up state and wouldn't let it go, but if i was called a liar and mocked for it and it happened, i probably would have (to a lesser extent) have wanted the truth to be told too. For all the crap Ronnie gives MIke about trying to stir the pot with the Sam drama, didn't Ron tell everyone about the MIke/Snooki hookup after he told Ron? And knowing that Mike had to regain Ron's "trust" this season too, these people are a joke with 0 self awareness of their own hypocricies. I think that's what drove Mike so crazy about it is she completley trashed him and said how untrue and gross it was. Snooki to me is just a bad friend and very self centered and wants everyone to cater to her or they are bad people.

All this paula stuff is definately not new to Mike he just is being an idiot or trying to prove he is a player or something. I'd respect him more if he was just happy with a girlfriend and respected her. They are trying to embarass her as much as possible, it's sad. I highly doubt Mike will do better finding anyone else.

Odds Snooki and Jionne air their wedding on tv? I bet Snooki will do her best to try.

Edited by thekiid, Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:36 AM.

ToodyWoody

ToodyWoody

Fanatic

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:41 AM

Here's the thing and I am speaking from experience here. When Snooki got drunk she made poor choices and jumped into bed with people. She jumped into Vinny's bed all the time, so who is giving Mike a BJ any different. She did it with Vinny while they were in Italy right after Jionni left. She gets drunk, wants a piece of ass or to 'cuddle' and there you go.

So... why should Mike be apoligizing. I would think that since Mike is sober if it was something he made up he would have said so by now. Sure it was an asshole move, but Snooki wouldn't own up to it because she was still with Jionni. Well, hmm, you are suppose to be in a committing relationship and made such a big fucking deal out of Ronnie doing what he did in Miami and that you and Joker Face had to tell Sam. Well isn't this the same thing? Sure Mike held it over her head, but she cheated, Mike didn't force her to do it, she did it of her own free drunken will. And Mike wasn't with anyone. IF I was Mike I would still be pissed off about her trying to paint me to be the bad guy for telling the truth. She's just pissed off that he wasn't a gentlemen and didn't keep it quiet, but this is coming from the same girl that let her privates hang out and had sex with Vinnie on national TV. To me the one that needs to be apoligizing is her for being a cheat and easy and calling him a liar. And nothing happened, it isn't like it broke up her relationship, so she needs to get over it. But everything is about her.

And I am liking the show without Snooki and her drunken bs. Even if Joker Face's face drives me up the wall and no I am not talking about Deena. Jenni has had so much shit done to her face that her cheeks don't even move and her mouth barely moves when she talks. Just gross. Her and Deena went overboard with their cosmetic surgery

Ok, I urbandictionaried all three terms. The shocker is described above. Dolphin Tail is when a guy takes his out member out and slaps a girl in the face with it. Superman is when a girl is on top and isn't doing anything and he does all the work with deep thrusts.

I guess I'm too old but is this guy talk? If things like that are done, then they are done and don't have a name put to them. When the hell did that start, giving names to every least little sexual move? I know karma sutra stuff named things but really the names of these sound like 16 year old boys named them, which I'm probably right. And here I thought they were some really interesting dirty shit.

Edited by ToodyWoody, Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:52 AM.

thekiid

thekiid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

Toodywoody,
i completely agree. The problem is Mike allowed himself to be the scapegoat, and even tried to be that guy once he alredy knew they all blamed him anyhow. He's not innocent in all of it but he also isn't nearly as guiltyas they all make it seem. Notice how Ron got off for telling everyone about the hookup to begin with after Mike told him he immediately told Jenny/Sam/Deena, but mike to this day still gets blamed for instigating in the Ron/Sam relationship and it wasn't becuase Sam is clingy and ron is a psycho.

Yes Mike told ron, but he didn't announce it to the house it was only after Snooki went to every person and told them how digusting and how much of a liar he was before he made it his job to tell the world and Jionne. Snooki deserved much worse than she got, she is still with Jionne and got off cheating at least twice that we know. Yet Mike owes her an apology? What did he get out of all this, besides everyone calling him a liar and scum? He gained nothing, and she is engaged and pregnant with the guy she loves, get over it Snooki. I am enjoying her off the show basically, but not enjoying Deena getting all the screentime to fill it. Not a fan of either one

My one wish is Snooki has no staying power in the media/tv after jersey shore. Twitter is fine since i am not on it anyway but please America don't allow her to be like the kardashians.

discorules

discorules

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:04 PM

Thanks for the definition of the sex terms! Between them and Vinny's love for jerking off to remain celibate (HA!) I need to go take a shower....

ToodyWoody

ToodyWoody

Fanatic

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:12 PM

thekiid,
That's what I hated about the whole thing is that Mike was mad the bad guy for everything, when Pauly ate the cake, Mike got blamed and everyone was pissed off but when they found out it was Pauly everything was cool, no one said a word and no one was bad mouthing him about it. These people piss me off. Sure Mike is shady and can be an asshole at times, but blaming him for everything is bs, especially when Ron and Sam brought a lot of drama to the house and now Deena is a walking alcholic depression queen.

violet1473

violet1473

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:20 PM

I, too, am enjoying the show much better with less and almost no Snookie.

Sam & Deena's discussion was alkward to watch. It was so obvious Deena wanted to say "because I'm sick of hearing about you and Ron's stupid fights and bullshit make up sessions".

Can anyone find out what Paula was arrested for?

I think that Mike "made it official" with Paula because he's sober for now. He wants someone that will listen to his crap and hang on his every word, but still wants all the attention at the clubs.

I do feel sorry for Paula because they call her out on so much stuff, but then again, they do that with everyone.

Pauly is smart not to say too much about his personal life or girls he likes. They would turn on him too.

TXSforever

TXSforever

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:47 PM

I got what Sam was trying to do, Deena's conversation with Ron about her orgasms was probably no necessary. That whole meatball day with them consisted of Deena drunk and behaving ridiculous with TMI. I loved Jenni wanting to duct tape her to the bed and leave. I think everyone was fed up with her at that point, but only Sam was trying to talk to her about it to change.

thekiid

thekiid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:26 PM

hard to take a side on Deena/Sam ....Deena and sam have a similarity in they both have low self esteem and have almost unhealthy attachments to guys. They both are pretty obsessed with their boyfriends and even though Ron royally screwed her over cheating and physically/emotionally abusing her, she did ask “why are you with me” every day and that fight went on and on and on and the whole house was tired of those two. No one made her stay with him. Deena just misses her b/f who is at home working, so boo hoo you are getting millions for partying on tv and you can call him and have him visit so hard to feel bad for you deena.

So Sam should not really complain since she did the same thing drama wise, but completely different circumstances in they lived in that house together and Deena just misses her b/f. Sam had a reason to question him but she didn’t have to do it 24/7 and she didn’t have to stay with him and get back with him 20 times. I truly don't think i have ever heard Ron/Sam acknowledge how bad they feel for how they made that house for the rest of the cast, all i ever hear is how it's mike's instigating that caused it. Did they even feel bad? NO one held a grudge against them for that either. That was almost a solid 2 seasons of the same argument between ron/sam. At least Sam did tell Deena to her face rather than talk behind her back because she knew she could relate.

The word meatball is becoming the most annoying word ever. It would be worse if Snooki was not pregnant and drinking with Deena.

Edited by thekiid, Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:41 PM.

Bertrude

Bertrude

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:43 PM

Personally, I'm disgusted at the way all of them treat people who aren't part of their "family". For a bunch of people who only became famous for acting like complete tools, they spend a lot of time judging others for not measuring up to their standards. I am in my mid-twenties, and I am A LOT like Paula. I grew up around a lot of guys, and so I have a very raunchy sense of humor, and I say what is on my mind, regardless of whether it is ladylike. To me, the term "act like a lady/man" is just as offensive as accusing someone of "acting" a different race. I suspect that Mike was long-aware of Paula's nature, he just thought that he could earn himself some screen time by playing the sober card and the girlfriend card and figured it was worth throwing this poor girl under the bus to get what he needed. I think she refreshing and funny, and MUCH better looking than any other girl that has ever graced the screen on JS. She is really and truly the best he can do. I am not shocked by Mike's behaviour, but I'm incredibly shocked that everyone else validated his idiotic opinion. I was hoping that one of the guys, at some point, would say "Paula is fucking awesome!!!" but they just sat and made fun of her. in a world before JS fame, NONE of those guys, except maybe Pauly, would ever have been able to get a girl like her.

I will be thrilled to see this show take a flying fucking leap, because I don't like ANY of these people anymore.

AnnaJul

AnnaJul

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I noticed on the episode where Paula shows up at the Shore Store... the editing is out of order, because first, they are talking about her and Mike is drinking from a large Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. Then they show her arrive, with a full iced coffee.... then they show her leave without it.

So she dropped by his job to bring him an iced coffee, and gets called a stalker for it. Hell, I'd date her just for that! And I'm a straight, married mother of four. But I love my iced coffee. Stalk away!

When he drops by her job... it's to use their services. He treats her like crap in every way and I hope she moves along from him quickly.

And last night, to me Sammie finally showed herself to be the girl she's always claiming to be. She called Deena out on her shit, not to make her feel bad, but to be the one to give it to her straight. She is TOTALLY that girl that changes when she gets a boyfriend, defines herself by having a boyfriend, every other word is boyfriend. Think Snookie in Italy. It's usually something you get over before Deena's age, but she's clearly emotionally delayed.

Manhattan

Manhattan

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 2:16 PM

So Sam should not really complain since she did the same thing drama wise, but completely different circumstances in they lived in that house together and Deena just misses her b/f. Sam had a reason to question him but she didn’t have to do it 24/7 and she didn’t have to stay with him and get back with him 20 times. I truly don't think i have ever heard Ron/Sam acknowledge how bad they feel for how they made that house for the rest of the cast, all i ever hear is how it's mike's instigating that caused it. Did they even feel bad? NO one held a grudge against them for that either. That was almost a solid 2 seasons of the same argument between ron/sam. At least Sam did tell Deena to her face rather than talk behind her back because she knew she could relate.

Both Sammi and Ron have taken responsibility with their roommates for the drama they caused. They've apologized numerous times, both on the show and in interviews. And so far, knock on wood, they've made good with their promise not to drag their drama and toxic behavior into the house. The housemates also have a bond with Sammi and Ron individually that makes it easier to forgive the crap they pulled in the past. However, I think one of the main reasons no one has held a grudge is because they, especially Nicole and Jenni, are guilty of the same type of behavior-- it just hasn't been caught on camera for the world to see.

And last night, to me Sammie finally showed herself to be the girl she's always claiming to be. She called Deena out on her shit, not to make her feel bad, but to be the one to give it to her straight.

While I thought Sammi was being a little too bitchy to Deena, I also got her point. In the beginning, over and over, she was genuinely trying to help Deena and empathize with her because she had gone through the same feelings of crazy. But how many times was she supposed to baby her or drag her ass all over the place when she was drunk and acting like an idiot? Deena is a grown ass woman and after a while your friends will stop making excuses for you and get fed up. Which is what Jenni pointed out after Deena's millionth drunken meltdown that seemed to come out of nowhere. I've also noticed how Sammi and maybe Jenni have been the only ones in the house doing that much for her. Everyone else seems beyond over it and don't seem to care if she leaves.
There's also a significant difference IMO between how Sammi supported Deena and how Deena supported Sammi, which is what I believe Sammi was alluding to in the After Show. When Sammi was going through her drama, the other women, Deena included, would console her to her face and then talk crap about her and make fun of her behind her back. I know Deena did it more as a way to fit in with the house, but she still went along with it. I've yet to see Sammi say anything behind Deena's back that she has not said to her directly. She was also not getting obnoxiously drunk every day to the point where Deena had to take care of her. And when Sammi decided to leave the house, she made a decision right then and there, and left. She did not, repeatedly, get obnoxiously drunk, go into hysterics and threaten to leave, which is what the housemates said Deena was doing.

I don't think either one is "right" or "wrong". They both have valid reasons for how they feel about the situation. The problem is they both have horrible communication skills and can't seem to get their valid points across.

Edited by Manhattan, Nov 9, 2012 @ 2:30 PM.

ToodyWoody

ToodyWoody

Fanatic

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 4:14 PM

Deena's number one mistake is getting drunk when she feels like that. It's called having a bad drunk, I don't know if anyone has had one, but I know I have, where I should not have gotten drunk because I have too much drama going on with myself and then the drinking has made it worse. Deena should know this by now but for some reason she doesn't. And the shit about having a meatball day, stfu already. Like her mom said, she just had one. Girls needs to go to rehab because her drinking has gotten out of control.

Jenni had botox to her upper lip. Her upper lip is more plump than in earlier seasons. That's part of her facial problems and maybe she has had other botox injected into her face, I don't know but really, she's not even 30. Even though since these girls tan and drink and smoke their faces and skin is going to look awful by 45.

And what is with the super thin eyebrows. I'm sorry but no, it doesn't look good on everyone, Deena's eyebrows were fine and then she went and redid herself and now her super think eyebrows look stupid. The weight loss is good, but the plumping of her lips also, the super thin eyebrows and horse teeth, it's just too freaking much. NO!

Edited by ToodyWoody, Nov 9, 2012 @ 4:25 PM.

TXSforever

TXSforever

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:15 PM

She does need rehab, they've said on the show Deena's been drunk for days on her meatball bender when she got arrested. Then she'd cry, talk about her vagina and want to go home. Then pass out, not remember, wake up and get drunk again, then cry about herself some more and want to go home again. Just go home already and be drunk there.

Ernestina27

Ernestina27

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 10, 2012 @ 8:28 AM

I suspect that both Snooki and Jwoww have had some kind of acting lessons (probably for the benefit of their own show) because Jenny tends to over act her talking heads. She's really enthusiastic and phoney --a complete 180 compared to what she was like on earlier episodes. At first, I thought Snooki was just...sober....but I've realized that they're similar in the way that they enunciate....it screams of "coaching" to me.

Vinny--so fucking irrelevant. He so WANTS to have an entertainment career after Jersey Shore, but it's NOT happening.

Sam saying "what's he going to do--fire us all?" for the WIN. Way to acknowledge what viewers have been thinking for two years.

At first, I thought Jionne was only with Snooki for the fame and money, but now it's clear to me that men are only as faithful as their options and unless there's a big market for 5'2" muscle heads with bubble asses and pigeon toes, I think Snooki never has to worry about Jionne leaving her.

Edited by Ernestina27, Nov 10, 2012 @ 8:33 AM.

the weeknd

the weeknd

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 10, 2012 @ 4:46 PM

Did anyone else notice that when Paula showed up in that short and revealing outfit, Mike reacted negatively, then they silently cut to her wearing one of his hoodies. Then she was wearing a different white cover up on the date. Mike had her to cover up. I think it's interesting that the editing didn't show that despite how obvious it was, because a.) it would have been a good opportunity to make Mike look like a villain and b.) it lends credibility to the idea that their relationship is not just for show and Mike was genuinely concerned/bothered by her showing so much skin.

Speaking of which, I want to feel bad for Paula, but mostly I am empathizing with Mike on this one. I think it probably is true that she was just a cool girl that he was seeing casually and suddenly when he asked to be in a relationship she started letting it all hang out. That is such a rookie mistake. I guess she felt "safe," then, that she had "bagged" him, and that she couldn't still turn him off and run him away after she'd "won." And I agree with him that her behavior was embarrassing. I definitely think she was doing way way way too much in that scene they showed us of her talking to the other roommates about sex terms and scooting her butt around on the floor. C'mon now. I don't think Mike is out of line at all for being turned off by her behavior. I actually think he is being nicer about it than I would have expected. Trying to silently "chalk it up" and laugh it off is fairly kind, I think.

Deena endlessly annoys me this season. She is just ridiculous, and I'm glad it's just not my perception, that her acting like she'd never had a boyfriend before and being way over the top melodramatic weird and crazy about it was what was actually going on. I think Sam articulated the issue very well, but Deena was not interested in hearing it. These people think that friends only exist to tell you what you want to hear and make you feel good all the time. The second someone points out something they're not interested in dealing with, they all start shouting about what a bad friend that person is.

At first, I thought Jionne was only with Snooki for the fame and money, but now it's clear to me that men are only as faithful as their options and unless there's a big market for 5'2" muscle heads with bubble asses and pigeon toes, I think Snooki never has to worry about Jionne leaving her.

So true. Weird that in a way Snooki choosing him has validated him as somewhat desirable, because he surely wouldn't be considered anything else without her interest in him.

Scrb

Scrb

Fanatic

Posted Nov 10, 2012 @ 9:29 PM

Google shocker sign and there is a picture of Jenna Bush doing it in the background while w. Bush her father is in a tuxedo for some function.

StinkPill

StinkPill

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 10, 2012 @ 9:37 PM

Google shocker sign and there is a picture of Jenna Bush doing it in the background while w. Bush her father is in a tuxedo for some function.

Looks like she was doing the rocker horns (first pic I saw) and someone badly photoshopped it into the shocker. Still funny though. Regarding the show; Mike is an arrogant prick, Vinnie is a wannabe hipster douche, Deena needs help, Snooki is a selfish ass, Ronnie needs to grow up, Sammi needs to dump him, Jenni needs to dump Roger too, Vinnie.. I think he'll be ok.

Eric83

Eric83

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 13, 2012 @ 3:55 PM

Vinny is getting his own show.