Video Archivist

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 4:13 PM

Maybe Tommy Cheeseballs is available?

Indy1

Indy1

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 8:20 AM

Maybe Tommy Cheeseballs is available?

This would be amazing. They could have cheese balls at Sunday dinner.

OH!! And that couple from the True Life 'I'm Getting Married' episode, the "I'll hunt you down like cattle" couple, should stop by to give Jiani and Snookie advice on marriage and child rearing.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 9:59 AM

Kenny Santucci has a nice rapport with the cast, I'd like to see him. I don't know, some unknown people would be annoying to me. Although only that would create drama, I guess...

mel7190

mel7190

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 2:42 PM

Ah, okay. Thanks. On the first episode, they showed him 6 months prior and fast forwarded to him getting the deal at the Palms, so I'm curious if they just decided to re-enact the phone call from his manager because I don't think they would have filmed them 24/7 for 6 months (or 4 months if there was any Seaside Heights filming inbetween.)

I believe they filmed the pilot way ahead of time-like early last year. I was in Vegas in June and they were not filming then. They started filming the series in late October until December of 2011 so a lot of time did go by. Not only was the phone call staged, a lot of other stuff was too! Sneak peak for next episode shows them getting excited over all the Pauly D signs and stuff around the Palms. That stuff was all there in June-they had seen it before! One tell about when filming was done is the size of Pauly's bodyguard Big Jerry. He was truly big in the pilot but lost a lot of weight before actual filming began. I guess they had to reenact to set up the story but I'm hoping the next episode will be less staged.

Is there a forum for The Pauly D Project?

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 5:46 PM

There's a separate Pauly D Project thread, you have to page through if it isn't on the first page anymore.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 5:54 PM

Oh, wasn't aware of the thread. Thanks. And for everyone else, here it is.

Capps

Capps

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 5:41 AM

German version of "Jersey Shore" called "Party, Brother!" (Party, Bruder) and starts next friday.

http://www.viva.tv/m...ite/partybruder

troublecakes87

troublecakes87

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 5:24 PM

Kenny Santucci has a nice rapport with the cast, I'd like to see him. I don't know, some unknown people would be annoying to me. Although only that would create drama, I guess...

I agree in theory, except every MTV show he's been a cast member on he has been a total jackass. And I think he's currently involved in a lawsuit with a former cast member for assault, so chances of MTV letting him on the show until that is resolved one way or another are slim. I think he has a good rapport with the cast for this type of show though.
I hope after this season it's over. Snooki isn't even living in the house for this season, Mike is hopefully going to be staying away from any mood enhancers... Not that I'm saying I watch because I like drunk Snooki and high Mike, but I think MTV is going to find out that when 2 of your key players change, everything changes. Even other members don't seem that invested- Jenny was noticeably more reserved last season, Vinny left, Pauly seemed to be phoning it in. At this point Deena and maybe to some extent Ron are the only ones who seem to care about anything other than a paycheck.

NEJulie

NEJulie

Channel Surfer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:49 AM

So it looks like The Situation will be back in the house despite his sobriety.
Also - they're filming starting next week!

http://www.tmz.com/2...rcrombie-fitch/

Sitch says MTV has tapped him to return for another season of "Jersey Shore," which tapes from May 22nd to July 7th.

more information at the above link regarding Mike's A&F lawsuit as well.

Wasn't the last season bad enough to end this??

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted May 21, 2012 @ 7:46 AM

I agree in theory, except every MTV show he's been a cast member on he has been a total jackass. And I think he's currently involved in a lawsuit with a former cast member for assault, so chances of MTV letting him on the show until that is resolved one way or another are slim. I think he has a good rapport with the cast for this type of show though.

Wow, haha. Really? I had no idea. He'd fit right in.

I actually can't wait for season 6, only because it will definitely be different than season 5 was. The problem with season 5 is that I have no idea if it just got old going to Karma every episode or if it was because the cast didn't even care anymore. If it was the cast, things could have been different if they weren't tired of each other from being in Italy together. I still can't believe they told the cast in Italy that they'd be shooting back to back seasons.

It's been a year since they last lived together now. I'm just curious how Snooki and Mike's situations will affect the show. It could suck but hey, it could be fun. I don't need to see them drunk to find them entertaining, to be honest with you. Most of them are stupid without alcohol.

Unconditional

Unconditional

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 4:29 AM

Snooki's been in the news recently saying she's disappointed her baby isn't a girl. The choice for the name is between Lorenzo and "Johnny Jr."

troublecakes87

troublecakes87

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 10:51 AM

Snooki's been in the news recently saying she's disappointed her baby isn't a girl. The choice for the name is between Lorenzo and "Johnny Jr."

YMMV on this, but she hasn't exactly gone out and said that she is dissapointed. In this article, she says "It's still my baby, no matter what. I'm excited either way!" I am not a huge Snooki fan, but I will say that many people have a preference and when they find out that they are having the opposite, they move on and are still excited. Seems like that is what Nicole is doing. The name choices did make me laugh though. Mainly because I always think "Jionni" is spelled wrong and I don't know why they'd continue the tradition of a mispelled name.

I'm glad to hear she won't be living in the Shore House. I don't know if I could have stomached watching a full season of either a) Nicole sitting around the house complaining about being pregnant while everybody is at a bar or b) a full season of watching pregnant Nicole trying to get her smush on with Jionni and flashing her underwear and baby bump at a bar with the rest of her cast mates. I think the ship will sail after this season though so hopefully the cast makes as much as they can with this one.

vcg1977

vcg1977

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 11:23 AM

I can't imagine that they are doing another season of JS. Snooki pregnant, Mike on the wagon, JWoww obvioulsy growing up and not that into it anymore. They should have quit while they were sort of on top and goitten a new group of younger partyers. It's kin of sad.

Bad Samaritan

Bad Samaritan

Channel Surfer

Posted May 26, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

The baby was disappointed when it found out who its mother is...

troublecakes87

troublecakes87

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 30, 2012 @ 4:50 PM

Did they every say they never showed Roger's visit to Italy? I was reading old recaps and read the one where Roger called to say he wouldn't be visiting, but pictures were online of Roger and Jenni in Italy so I didn't know if there was a reason for it or not (it sure would have been nice to have footage of something other than Mike being an idiot and Snooki and Dina being drunken morons falling over).

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 5:59 AM

They never mentioned it on the show about Roger/Italy but someone here said in an Aftershow or whatever Jenni mentioned it or that he was simply 'edited out'. Roger came after Jionni left. I still call BS on the whole thing; I think the call was staged and scripted and they knew from the beginning he would be visiting but 'not part of filming.' Also add in the fact Jenni is a poor actress and her saying "oooh, i'm just too sick to go out tonight guys, I better stay in! go without me" was clearly, IMO, another front to hide Roger (and I mean on MTV's part, not like Jenni was keeping Roger locked in her closet, lol).

ETA: IMO they were only going to use film of Roger and Jenni if nothing else happened. I found it odd that 90% of the candid shots of Jenni and Roger didn't have cameras on them.

Edited by diorella78, May 31, 2012 @ 6:03 AM.

Nittany84

Nittany84

Couch Potato

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 7:45 AM

Mike on the wagon

In an interview, Mike was emphatic that he didn't have a problem with drinking, only with painkillers, which makes me think that (idiotically) he'll be drinking as usual in the new season. Clearly he didn't absorb much information about maintaining sobriety in rehab.

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 8:38 AM

In an interview, Mike was emphatic that he didn't have a problem with drinking, only with painkillers, which makes me think that (idiotically) he'll be drinking as usual in the new season. Clearly he didn't absorb much information about maintaining sobriety in rehab.

I hope not. Otherwise while inebriated he's likely to make really poor choices in terms of those painkillers. ugh. As mentioned, he didn't really take much away from rehab if that's the case.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 2, 2012 @ 2:06 PM

IMO they were only going to use film of Roger and Jenni if nothing else happened. I found it odd that 90% of the candid shots of Jenni and Roger didn't have cameras on them.

Interesting point. I only remember a camera being in one of the pictures of Jenni and Roger at the tattoo shop. Jenni has said that Roger went with her when she got her "RIP OMA" tattoo, they celebrated his birthday two weeks later than it actually was (his birthday is June 1, they were pictures about two weeks later - a reason why I think the phone call was real since she was talking about planning his birthday since she got to Italy) and they had a nice dinner at some rooftop restaurant. I think they didn't show it because it would have taken away from the drama of him not being there. Maybe he even said on the phone, I'll come two weeks later but they never showed it.

Anyway, the cast is back in Seaside, they started filming on May 31. All 8 are in the house, even Snooki and "insiders" are saying Snooki will move in next door eventually but I guess they'll go semi-reality with that storyline. Snooki realizing that she needs to be by herself or whatever.

Also, they went out to a bar their first night and none of them drank, apparently.

FashionVictim19

FashionVictim19

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 7:17 PM

So apparently, based on photos of the move in, Sam & Ron are back together. Given the drama free coupling of last season, I'm okay with this - but I hate that they only date when they're filmed, clearly it's not meant to be if you break up as soon as you're out of the house.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 6, 2012 @ 2:19 PM

Rumors (and pictures which could mean anything) have them already fighting again. To be honest, I'd rather see them fight than some made-up fight between other roommates.

Angelina is scheduled to be back this season for 3 episodes (her Twitter suggests there's some truth to that) but Jenni was asked prior to shooting if Angelina would be filling Snooki's spot in the house which she laughed off. Maybe she'll work in the shore store? I'd like her back, especially after she publicly said that Mike has always been on drugs and should stay in rehab for 10 years, lol.

Snooki moved next door yesterday, by the way. What the producers and MTV say about her moving and what the show's about so far this season - click.

Apparently, it's been confirmed that season 6 will be the last and the cast wasn't upset. Shocker, right?! It was more of a shocker that they would be filming a 6th season after not shooting for almost a year!

Anyway, new cast, apparently. I'm not gonna watch that, though.

wallybear

wallybear

Fanatic

Posted Jun 9, 2012 @ 11:16 AM

I live about a mile from the house in which this trainwreck is filmed. Someone I work w/ was at a bar on the boardwalk Thursday night, & the whole cast came in, & Mike was w/ a girl who "looked like a stripper." He kept eyeing the girl my co-worker was talking to, & eventually he came over to them & they tried to buy him a shot, to which he replied, "thanks, but I don't drink."

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 6:04 AM

Yeah, pretty sure he's got a problem with alcohol as well. Good for him that he keeps it up but how dumb to do JS 6.

Big bar brawl on Friday in Bamboo. Two guys now want to sue Ronnie, Roger, MTV, etc. because apparently, there was a fight between the two guys and Pauly, Mike, Ronnie, Roger and Ryan from the Pauly D Project. Jenni has been seen with a hurt (sprained?) ankle yesterday. On crutches. People who were there said it was a huuge fight. TMZ has reported on both versions, the two guys saying Ronnie beat one of them up while a bouncer held them back and the other version being - to me much more likely - that the two guys were drunk and annoying the girls, then the guys, asked to leave and then someone swung at Pauly and then all hell broke loose.

Both parties were thrown out. A friend of mine saw Roger going at someone really hard and another one said they saw Roger coming out of the bar pissed and cursing but she didn't know if he fought anyone. Others have said Ronnie got punched in the face, lol.

I hope they show a little of this at least.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 6:28 PM

I just heard a rumor that Deena was arrested? True?

Manhattan

Manhattan

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 9:54 PM

I just heard a rumor that Deena was arrested? True?

Depends on what we mean as "true". Technically, Deena was arrested for public intoxication/disorderly conduct and there was indeed a huge brawl involving various castmembers. Were these "true" incidents in that they were natural occurrences? I doubt it. They need to create chaos and drama to fill the void Snooki is leaving behind. Same with SamRo, round 543. TPTB are no dummies. Even if these are original recipe JS's last days, they need the ratings to prove they can keep the franchise running without Snooki. There is a lot of money/future earnings riding on this season.

Edited by Manhattan, Jun 10, 2012 @ 9:54 PM.

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 5:23 AM

Yeah, I saw the story about Deena being arrested and cuffed and thought "ok, trying to be Snookie". As the above posted noted, I agree TPTB and, likely the cast, know they need to amp up the antics since Snookie is pregnant and Mike may hold on to at least somewhat sobriety. I just think it's lame. I guess I'm curious about this season since it's the last with this cast and it had a large gap in filming schedules, but....I get to thinking these people are getting way too old for this shit.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 8:17 AM

How ironic that MTV said - just a few days before this crazy weekend - that the cast is maturing and getting older and that's what the 6th season is going to be about. Yeah, right.

Deena was crying for her other meatball in a bar before she went outside, danced, punched some cars and got arrested, apparently. Also, the cast was told it would be their last season, so they should step up their game 'cause they'll be remembered for this season, not the first or any other season.

I can't even explain it but I'm excited for the new season even without the drama. Just because it's got to be different than season 5 because of the many personal changes.

Question: the cast (Sam, Ron, Jenni and Snooki) went to bail out Deena but they weren't allowed. Her parents came instead. What are the rules there? Didn't they bail out Snooki two years ago? Or did they just not show Snooki's dad bailing her out? It's the same police station after all. (Btw, Snooki was apparently singing "Memories" when they went to bail her out, lol)

diorella78

diorella78

Fanatic

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 10:24 AM

Here are some pics of Deena and her parents. Deena looks awful and awfully ridiculous; I always wonder if the cast sees themselves and feel ashamed.

Question: the cast (Sam, Ron, Jenni and Snooki) went to bail out Deena but they weren't allowed. Her parents came instead. What are the rules there? Didn't they bail out Snooki two years ago? Or did they just not show Snooki's dad bailing her out? It's the same police station after all. (Btw, Snooki was apparently singing "Memories" when they went to bail her out, lol)

That's a good question; didn't they bail out Ronnie that time? I don't know about Snooki either, I just remember her dad on the phone, but maybe they didn't show him. No idea.

cookie jar

cookie jar

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 12, 2012 @ 3:53 PM

I saw those pictures. At least Deena only has one hair color now, haha. But those pictures are seriously ridiculous.

Yeah, it was hilarious with Ronnie 'cause the police told them around 3 AM or whenever they got home that he won't be released until the morning, so around 6-8 AM or whatever. And then everyone was asleep and forgot about him?! Anyway, Sam picked him up, if I remember correctly. And they showed the cast coming out of the police station with Snooki, so I have no idea why Deena couldn't be bailed out by them. Not sure what's needed to bail someone out, anyway.

Bar owner of Bamboo (and Karma, apparently) defends the cast, saying people spit on them and threw ice before the fight broke out. It's actually pretty ridiculous to let a cast this famous still party with random people. Quite dangerous, actually. I don't think the cast is actually the one to instigate fights even if they love to fight. The lawyer of the two suing dudes says the footage will support his clients...

Manhattan

Manhattan

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 12, 2012 @ 6:23 PM

Bar owner of Bamboo (and Karma, apparently) defends the cast, saying people spit on them and threw ice before the fight broke out. It's actually pretty ridiculous to let a cast this famous still party with random people. Quite dangerous, actually. I don't think the cast is actually the one to instigate fights even if they love to fight. The lawyer of the two suing dudes says the footage will support his clients...

All you have to do is find some random people and "lawyers" and get the ball rolling, the pay out is a nice incentive. I doubt these castmembers would risk being sued for potential millions by getting involved in random bar brawls, especially with they have security/bodyguards available 24/7. In Italy, the entire Snooki/Deena being harrassed and then having ice thrown at them by the bartender storyline was a staged set-up. Think about it, why haven't we had any reports of these castmembers being arrested or getting into fights when they aren't filming?

Edited by Manhattan, Jun 12, 2012 @ 6:24 PM.