S6 - Victor Smalley

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

8 replies to this topic

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Dietrich

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2009 @ 12:11 AM

Contemporary.

QueenV822

QueenV822

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 22, 2009 @ 1:54 PM

I know he's barely gotten camera-time so far, but I fell in love with him during his audition. I'm so happy he made it to top 20.

HelloooKitty

HelloooKitty

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2009 @ 4:26 PM

He was beautiful in the Travis peice last night. Something about his lines reminds me of Danny, my most favorite dancer EVER on SYTYCD and I hope he continues to deliver!

chesslover

chesslover

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2009 @ 4:30 PM

He's almost as talented as me....in my dreams!

spicegurrl

spicegurrl

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2009 @ 5:00 PM

Victor has an amazing center. His turns are awesome. I'm curious to see how he does with other stuff.

I think it was a big mistake to cut his hair. I liked his faux-hawk. It gave him an edge and made him stand out. He allowed himself to get Kupono-ed.

myintermail

myintermail

Fanatic

• Interests:Drawing, Reading, Photography, Travel, Music, Computer Games and of course watching TV!

Posted Oct 28, 2009 @ 7:51 PM

Ooh, he might make Nathan and Jakob a run for their money!

In all seriousness, I would hate to see him as the fodder for them. He is amazing in his own right. I hope he beats all odds to go far.

Reia

Reia

Couch Potato

• Interests:Watching glorious dancing, reading feminist literature, Nerding out over Game of Thrones

Posted Oct 29, 2009 @ 3:58 PM

I can't say Victor excites me the way some of the other contemporary dancers do. He has a great center...and that's it. His lines aren't that great, and I don't like his quality of movement. Every move he makes just looks unfinished and heavy, especially when done in side by side comparisons to some of the other guys (I'm largely thinking of the intro show's dance with Billy). He's clearly talented on some levels, but I don't expect him to go that far. It's certainly not helping his case that there is heavy talk on the interweb from other dancers that he's an arrogant asshole. For my part, I haven't seen anything to lend credence to that sentiment, but his dancing hasn't won me over.

Edited by Reia, Oct 29, 2009 @ 4:01 PM.

Bisous3

Bisous3

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Victor is one of the teachers featured in the Dance Moms spin-off, Dance Moms Miami! He owns a studio with his best friend Angel who is hysterically funny... this should be interesting because you don't want to mess with some of those Miami Moms!!

allemand

allemand

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:39 AM

I was surprised to see Victor on my screen again. You're right about those Miami moms. They make the ones on the original Dance Moms look like paragons of taste and restraint. That includes Victor's mom. I guess they have to compensate for not having a Miss Abby at the center of it all.