S6 - Ellenore Scott: The "Lockerina"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

159 replies to this topic

IdleBrook

IdleBrook

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 30, 2011 @ 2:25 PM

Ellenore Dancing w/ Kathryn>Here

Still upset we were robbed of seeing them dance together on the show due to the weird Season 6 format.

anothermi

anothermi

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2011 @ 9:50 PM

After re-watching the Ellenore/Kathryn routine posted up thread I noticed it was @ Boogie Zone and there was an interview with both of them after the class. (it was one of their 1st classes teaching after the show - about a year a go now) Anyway, in the middle they talk about an incredible bonding moment the whole top 20 had as a result of tapper Philip Atmore's loss of his father.

Lol. Kathryn really likes to talk. She took over from Ellenore a couple of times.

Anyway here is the link.

LostLostLost

LostLostLost

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 2, 2012 @ 10:47 PM

Ellenore has tweeted a couple of times about dancing in NBC's Smash. She seems thrilled with what they are doing and as far as I can tell, she should be in several episodes. Apparently, she and Jess L. were at the same taping day this week, but I don't know if they were in the same number. I haven't had a chance to watch the pilot on the NBC site yet, but I've seen glimpses of her in the promos, looking as gorgeous as ever.

AudyGal0516

AudyGal0516

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 14, 2012 @ 1:09 PM

Spotted Ellenore and Brandon on "Smash" last night. Didn't see Jess though.

LostLostLost

LostLostLost

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 14, 2012 @ 7:25 PM

Spotted Ellenore and Brandon on "Smash" last night. Didn't see Jess though.

I thought that might be Brandon, but wasn't sure. Ellenore looked really gorgeous; she will be in several episodes. The number that she and Jess taped will air later in the spring. I'm not certain, but I think I spotted Thayne Jasperson briefly in the pilot. It's a regular sytycd reunion, this show.

I think Spencer Liff kind of stole Kathryn McPhee's thunder near the end of her dance. He's such a cutie!

dcalley

dcalley

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2012 @ 5:26 AM

I don't think that was Brandon. He wasn't in the credits, and Ellenore and Spencer were, and last week, Spencer, Thayne, and Alex were in the credits for the pilot, so the show seems good about crediting dancers.

I was very happy to see Ellenore, and she looked great, of course!

LostLostLost

LostLostLost

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

Ellenore will appear in a Bollywood number on NBC's SMASH tonight (April 23). Here is the full number on hulu. She is wearing a deep purple outfit with a wide red border at the bottom, also a long wig. Jess LeProtto is in the number, too (wearing a gold tunic & white pants). Ellenore is gorgeous, as usual:

http://www.hulu.com/...hts#s-p1-sr-i1.

anothermi

anothermi

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 2:47 PM

Per LostLostLost's link in the Jess Leprotto thread containing clips of the taping of the Smash Bollywood number.

Ellenore can be seen (briefly) giving tips or help to Katherine Mcfee at 00:20, and 02:06.

There is also a fairly good bit showing Ellenore closer up at 01:39

LostLostLost

LostLostLost

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 7:11 PM

anothermi, I had a big grin on my face when I saw how Ellenore was dancing right next to K. McPhee throughout much of the televised number. She's visible quite a lot and I have to say without any prejudice at all that she was very likely up front for a reason. I noticed one girl moving from the back towards the front who was actually rather awkward, in my opinion, with her arms sawing the air like propeller blades.

Those exchanges with K.M. were interesting. I believe this is the third routine Ellenore has done with her, so I'm sure she's very comfortable giving her some pointers. It's possible that they may have even asked her to do so.

I wonder where the dance was filmed? That space is really gorgeous and well-suited for Bollywood. Both Ellenore and Jess tweeted that they had a blast with this routine and it does look like a lot of fun. Didn't make a whole lot of sense in the context of the show, but as a stand-alone number, it's one of my favorites yet from the show. I hope Ellenore is a regular on the show next season. I could even see her cast as one of the chorus, with a speaking role. I'm curious to know if she has acting experience.

If anyone is interested, Ellenore now has a YouTube channel for her choreography:
Ellenore's You Tube channel

Overit

Overit

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 28, 2012 @ 12:46 PM

Ellenore's father and uncle are on America's got talent as the Scott Brothers, and they are pretty damn cool.

The Scott Brothers