Promos, Previews, Sneak Peeks and Unspoiled Speculation

• Please log in to reply

1478 replies to this topic

starfury303

starfury303

Channel Surfer

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 5:36 PM

We can (hopefully, again!) have a vamp Kat and vamp Elena showdown!

That would be great. Hope you're right about Elena turning, then, MyWay!

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 8:24 PM

I wonder whether it was Katherine who killed Papa Salvatore though? But yeah, would love for her to play with Stefan's mind heh.

Stefan killed Papa Salvatore. He went back home as vampire to say his goodbye ,and his father tried to kill him,but Stefan and him got into a fight, which result in his father's death.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:20 PM

I moved the last few posts in this thread to a new thread I just made. No one did anything wrong—I just decided to make a separate thread for speculation and fantasizing about Season Four, and to save this thread until we have actual promos and previews about the next season to speculate on. Thanks!

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2012 @ 1:33 AM

Season 4 promo:First look

In the promo Tyler (aka Klaus) is wearing a policeman uniform. Why? and who is that in the car, is that Caroline and Rebecca?

YourMomOnToast

YourMomOnToast

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 10, 2012 @ 12:36 AM

In the promo Tyler (aka Klaus) is wearing a policeman uniform. Why? and who is that in the car, is that Caroline and Rebecca?

It looked like Caroline to me. Also, if they find a way to have Elena not transition, I'm going to be uber-pissed.

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2012 @ 3:16 PM

I don't think that is Tyler, it looks like a cop with similar features. Maybe I'm just hoping it is, because I don't want to think about how lame it would be to have Klaus as Tyler in a bullet proof vest playing cops.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2012 @ 5:01 PM

I paused the video and it's definitely not Tyler in the uniform. He is, however, most likely going to get killed by Elena. Just a guess, of course.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2012 @ 1:14 AM

It looked like Caroline to me. Also, if they find a way to have Elena not transition, I'm going to be uber-pissed.

I would be too. If Elena turns back into a human that would be a major cop-out.

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 12, 2012 @ 11:02 PM

Promo pictures for 4.01

Growing Pains

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2012 @ 11:27 PM

Promo pictures for 4.01

Thanks for the promo pic! It look like someone might have tried to stake Rebecca. I wonder was that done by the council ,or someone else? I also notice that Damon is not in any of the promo pic. He is usually in them along with Stefan. I wonder if he is even going to appear in this episode. Stefan look like he is in some type of cage, which mame me wonder if they are being rounded up by the council?

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 15, 2012 @ 12:07 PM

Bonnie is by a cage next to Elena in one of the stills so I think she locked herself up and they are dropping by to pay homage

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Sep 15, 2012 @ 12:21 PM

Bonnie is by a cage next to Elena in one of the stills so I think she locked herself up and they are dropping by to pay homage

It's hard to tell because it looks like Rebekah and Stefan are also locked up separately so it makes it seem like the vampires are being rounded up. Bonnie is in what looks like one talking with Elena but I don't see why they would let her if they were being captured. If that is the case, I'm guessing Bonnie will have to be the one to feed Elena to live.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2012 @ 2:04 AM

Episode 4.01-"Growing Pains"-Sneak Peek

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2012 @ 5:26 AM

Why doesn't Elena already know she is in transition? She woke up in the morgue. She must be the only vampire in the world to fall back asleep before drinking or dying.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2012 @ 1:43 AM

4x01 official synopsis -Growing Pains

ELENA’S WORST NIGHTMARE — Elena (Nina Dobrev) awakens on the morning after the accident to find the thing she dreaded most has come true – she died with vampire blood in her system and now must go through the terrible transition to become a vampire…or face certain death. Stefan (Paul Wesley) promises Elena that he and Bonnie (Kat Graham) will exhaust every possible way out of the situation, but Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is furious with his brother for letting Elena die in the first place. Bonnie pays a terrible price for her attempt to change Elena’s fate, while Damon takes out his frustration and rage on Matt (Zach Roerig). In a rare moment of empathy, Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) is deeply touched by Stefan and Elena’s devotion to one another. Finally, Pastor Young (guest star Michael Reilly Burke) and the Town Council members begin rounding up the vampires and their supporters, leading to an unexpected tragedy. Steven R. McQueen, Candice Accola, Michael Trevino and Joseph Morgan also star. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#401).

The part about Rebecca made me puke. Why would she even care about her ex-boyfriend and his teenage girlfriend? Really?

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

Damon takes out his frustration and rage on Matt (Zach Roerig).

Shocking.

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:09 PM

4.02 Memorial

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2012 @ 9:52 PM

4.02 Memorial

They killed Bonnie already?!

I suppose it was bound to happen: she's the only human left (too fragile for this show).

Edited by wildling, Sep 20, 2012 @ 9:54 PM.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 8:03 AM

Wait, how do we even know that they killed Bonnie? There's no solid proof, besides all the coloured people. Maybe Bonnie's on 'vacation', AKA, shipped off to Denver or the mountains or her dad's side of the family. I'm hoping it's not Bonnie, and this is coming from somebody who's never liked Bonnie much. Plus, where would they get their resident witch to do everything for them?

BerryIsHere

BerryIsHere

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 9:02 AM

Where are Tyler's shoes?!

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 11:20 AM

how do we even know that they killed Bonnie?

She's the only one missing. Everyone else is on the memorial.

Pelisse

Pelisse

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 12:10 PM

From 4x01's official synopsis:

Bonnie pays a terrible price for her attempt to change Elena’s fate

I also have a feeling they are at Bonnie's funeral. I can't really think of anyone else's funeral they would all attend? Unless it is Alaric's... but then where is Bonnie?

Though I'm sure she wouldn't really be dead, since we already know she is in future episodes.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 5:48 PM

They killed Bonnie already?!

I suppose it was bound to happen: she's the only human left (too fragile for this show).

...Bonnie is not the only human. It could be Jamie's funeral . I hope it's Jamie . I really wish it's Jamie.
Jamie have to die this year. He's only there for vamp food. But it's probably the Pastor funeral. I bet he dies at the hands of Elena. Her first kill.

Sneak Peek 2: 4.01

Edited by luvprue1, Sep 21, 2012 @ 5:48 PM.

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:25 AM

Why is Tyler still evil looking?

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2012 @ 1:39 PM

I'd be shocked if Bonnie was killed in episode one or two.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2012 @ 9:21 PM

I'd be shocked if Bonnie was killed in episode one or two.

I would be shock if they kill Bonnie off, but I do not think they would get rid of their only resident witch. How would they survive without her to bail them out?

Why is Tyler still looking evil?

Maybe Tyler is still Klaus?

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 27, 2012 @ 2:07 PM

Official description episode 4.02

Official description for TVD episode 2: A NEW DANGER COMES TO TOWN — Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to cope with the extreme highs and lows that are part of becoming a vampire, and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) almost come to blows while arguing about what is best for her. Damon decides to help Elena in his own way and asks her not to tell Stefan. A stranger, Connor Jordan (guest star Todd Williams, “Chicago Code”), arrives in town and begins questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. Connor’s actions quickly convince Stefan that they are dealing with a dangerous vampire hunter. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) are surprised to see a girl they used to know, April, (guest star Grace Phipps, “The Nine Lives of Chloe King”), has returned to town and is enrolling at Mystic Falls High. At a town gathering, Elena comes close to losing control until Caroline steps in to help her. Finally, Damon confides his feelings to an unexpected friend. Kat Graham and Michael Trevino also star. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Jose Molina & Julie Plec (#402).

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2012 @ 4:30 PM

Episode Synopsis for Episode 4.03 "The Rager"

BORN TO BE WILD — Connor (guest star Todd Williams) continues his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls and tries to convince Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to work with him. With Dr. Fell’s (guest star Torrey DeVitto) help, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) question Connor, but the confrontation takes a lethal turn. Trying to keep her new life as normal as possible, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is determined to continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High with support from Matt (Zach Roerig) and Caroline (Candice Accola). Rebekah’s (Claire Holt) arrival at school makes it difficult for Elena to control her anger, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous. Later, Rebekah realizes how alone she is, and reaches out to April (guest star Grace Phillips). Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes Elena on a thrilling motorcycle ride in an effort to show her that life can still be fun. Tyler (Michael Trevino) gets a surprise visit from Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin, “The Secret Circle”), a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus. Concerned about Elena, as well as his own emotions, Stefan turns to a sympathetic Caroline for advice. The episode was written by Brian Young and directed by Lance Anderson.

Stoicananess

Stoicananess

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 3, 2012 @ 4:48 PM

I'm loving that they're giving Caroline some thing more to do than getting kidnapped.

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2012 @ 5:15 PM

a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus.

Queue Klaroline... and more love triangles. I'd love to believe Phoebe Tonkin is here to be more then just a plot device there to seperate Tyler/Caroline but at this point, I feel like the show isn't even pretending to be better anymore.