TVD **SPOILERS** and Spoiler Speculation

• Please log in to reply

6924 replies to this topic

Chas411

Chas411

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

They already did the exact same thing with Bill Forbes though and Bonnie's mother (off screen obvs). Is the finale really going to be that repetitive?

MissEm23

MissEm23

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 6:24 PM

I don't think Elena would choose to become a vampire at this point. The only way it would happen is if it's a last resort. In the books, doesn't Damon secretly slip her his blood just in case something happens to her? Something along those lines would be the only thing that makes sense right now, since it hasn't been that long since she was very clear that she didn't want to be a vampire. I don't think that would be disrespectful to Jon's decision to die for her humanity because it wouldn't be her choosing to throw it all away. One of the themes of the show is that most of the vamps never chose that life but had it forced upon them in one way or another, so it kind of makes sense that Elena would find herself in that situation also. I don't think it will be the scenario where one of the brothers slips her blood because that would really upset the balance of the triangle, but it could be something else along those lines. Or more likely, they won't turn her at all this season.

I don't think the huge shocker in the finale will be related to Elena turning or not turning. For one thing, why would Joseph Morgan be out there pimping a spoiler that doesn't involve his character? Plus, it wouldn't be all that shocking or earth-shattering for a girl who loves 2 vampires to become one. If anything, the shocker would be something about the consequences of her becoming a vamp-- i.e. Klaus hunting her down for all eternity and killing everyone she's ever met. Still, that wouldn't be all that shocking, since it's exactly what we would expect him to do.

The past 2 season finales have laid the groundwork for the next season's big bad (Katherine, then Klaus), so maybe the big shock will have to do with some other force of evil that comes into play. There has been talk about lines being drawn, which makes me think that the finale will involve everyone having to pick sides. Then it would make sense for the cliffhanger to involve the new big bad and the rearranging of alliances. Julie Plec has said something about the new big bad being sort of introduced in this week's episode, and being pretty involved in the season finale. There was a Zap2It article-- I think-- where she gave spoilers on each of the remaining episodes, and she said something about not being able to say much about the finale because we don't know the bad guy yet. The cliffhanger could be along the lines of one of the characters being in the position to save a former enemy and their decision whether or not to do it. Life hanging in the balance, allegiances being questioned, new bad guy-- much more suspenseful than a vamp-loving girl deciding to become a vamp. I mean, really.

JP's Spoilers By Episode

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 6:43 PM

I don't think the huge shocker in the finale will be related to Elena turning or not turning. For one thing, why would Joseph Morgan be out there pimping a spoiler that doesn't involve his character? Plus, it wouldn't be all that shocking or earth-shattering for a girl who loves 2 vampires to become one. If anything, the shocker would be something about the consequences of her becoming a vamp-- i.e. Klaus hunting her down for all eternity and killing everyone she's ever met. Still, that wouldn't be all that shocking, since it's exactly what we would expect him to do.

..why would he be pimping a spoiler about Elena Choosing Damon or Stefan? So I think we will either find out that Stefan was secretly checking out something for Klaus and he cause Elena's parents accident, or Elena gets turned. The big OMG moment will be how she gets turn,and who turned her,and how will not be reveal until next season.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:54 PM

From EOnline

Michelle S.: Vampire Diaries! I need to know if my favorite girl Caroline is going to make it to season four.
"I can't tell you!" Candice Accola told us when we bugged her with that very same question. "[Filming] ended with a very big bang so I think all of the viewer should be very excited for the finale this year." A "bang," you say? Interesting choice of words, Ms. Accola. Fireworks? Gunshots? Explosions? Fireworks that shoots bullets as the vampires explode? The possibilities are endless.

bartered goods

bartered goods

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 1:46 PM

Canadian promo. Caution: Very spoilery. Julie Plec was Not Impressed.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 2:13 PM

Yes , I just saw the Canadian promo,and I can't believe they showed the kiss. LOL! I sure J.P was upset over it.

KatTV

KatTV

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 6:36 PM

Scoop from Ask Ausiello at TVLine.com

Question: I am going through major Vampire Diaries withdrawals! Got anything? —Amy
Ausiello: Sounds like Caroline will be busy trying to figure out a way to save her man Tyler in the May 10 season finale. “They’re still forming their master plan on trying to take down the Originals,” says Candice Accola of the show’s big finish. But given that Tyler is part of Klaus’ blood line and killing the Original hybrid would bring about Tyler’s own demise, “They have be much more strategic about it. That’s the big argument — who’s going to be sacrificed at this point? Everyone’s going to be paired up [with an Original] and we’re going to see who’s willing.” Um, sacrificed? Does that mean we can expect a heartbreaking death? “It doesn’t [necessarily] happen in the finale,” Accola replies, coyly. Holy hell, how many students does Hanson’s classroom hold?!

Hmm. They are all being paired up with an Original. Why? Do they have a white oak stake? Do they have the daggers? Then the sacrifice bit might make sense. A vampire daggering an Original would kill the regular vampire.

So, what will the pairings be? Caroline and Klaus. Elijah and Elena. Which would leave Damon and Stefan with Kol and Rebekah? What about Bonnie? Or Jeremy? Or Tyler. Or Matt? I don't see Elijah and Klaus with anyone but Elena and Caroline, but the others? Who knows.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 7:08 PM

I think Kol might be paired off with Jeremy, seeing as they apparently bond as 'friends' in Denver...well, until Jeremy discovers that Kol is an Original. Though I personally believe that it would be more awesome if Jeremy has known all along about Kol. As for Rebekah, it could be Damon as they do have the history, but what if it's Matt? Though Matt's already killed Finn so I highly doubt he'll be paired off with any Original.

But knowing these writers, Stefan will probably be paired off with Kol while Jeremy's 'helping' Bonnie offscreen with some spell or whatever. Damn show.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

The episode synopsis for episode 3.22 have just been posted in the promo section. I surprise that Klaus is not mention it. He wasn't mention in the synopsis for 3.21 as well,and after reading the synopsis I'm almost sure Elena will be turned by the end of the season.

Storm03

Storm03

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 3:46 AM

Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Katharine are all paired with the same original for obvious reasons while Tyler is paired with Klaus. If Rebecca is around in the finale then that must mean she turned someone in the inner circle to protect herself. Maybe they'll turn Matt to make him not so boring....?

Dogtown

Dogtown

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 7:15 AM

Hmm. They are all being paired up with an Original. Why? Do they have a white oak stake? Do they have the daggers? Then the sacrifice bit might make sense. A vampire daggering an Original would kill the regular vampire.

So, what will the pairings be?

Somerhalder posted a chalk blackboard pic from the first day of finale production, which included casting call times for the various actors. From the times on the chart, the Caro/Ty-specific pairings look like:

Tyler/Klaus
Caroline/Elijah

Pixles

Pixles

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 10:55 AM

Canadian promo. Caution: Very spoilery. Julie Plec was Not Impressed.

Can Stefan move on please? I'm so tired of this triangle. She can make out with his brother while he sacrifices
his life for her and him? He deserves better from both of them.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 2:01 PM

Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Katharine are all paired with the same original for obvious reasons while Tyler is paired with Klaus. If Rebecca is around in the finale then that must mean she turned someone in the inner circle to protect herself. Maybe they'll turn Matt to make him not so boring....?

That would be interesting if Rebecca did turn Matt,however I think it would be wrong for them to kill any of the originals knowing that it will kill a entire bloodline, plus it would make them very selfish,as well as hypocrites, since they will only be killing the ones that are not connect to their bloodline. J.P claim that we will not see Katherine for the remaining of the year, so I doubt if Katherine will be back.

Somerhalder posted a chalk blackboard pic from the first day of finale production, which included casting call times for the various actors. From the times on the chart, the Caro/Ty-specific pairings look like.

I remember when Ian tweeted the title of the finale script there was a list of names of the people who were to appear in the season finale. Everyone was in it, but than I realize that some of the people in it might be dead, but show up in the finale in flashback.

Can Stefan move on please? I'm so tired of this triangle. She can make out with his brother while he sacrifices
his life for her and him? He deserves better from both of them.

Well if you think about how old Stefan is,and how many girls he has been with over the years, it's only fair that he not going to say anything about Elena being with Damon. She only 17,and only been with one guy prior to Stefan. So she should see what else is out there.

Spoiler article for the next 3 episode

Edited by luvprue1, Apr 19, 2012 @ 2:05 PM.

KatTV

KatTV

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:54 PM

Yes , I just saw the Canadian promo,and I can't believe they showed the kiss. LOL! I sure J.P was upset over it.

Having now seen the Canadian promo, which I am assuming qualifies as a spoiler, since it's been allowed to stay in this thread, my big question is what is up with Rebekah?

It may be trick editing, but she apparently says that she doesn't want one Original dead, she wants them all dead. She seemed to have experienced a personality transplant, which makes me wonder. Factoring in what was shown on the other promos for this episode, which depict Rebekah and Esther standing in front of the fire doing a spell, I am going to say that some witch ends up possessing Rebekah.

I can't tell if it's Esther or if some other witch hijacks the spell and takes control of Rebekah. Perhaps even making Rebekah a witch, or at least providing her with access to power. So maybe Rebekah is next season's BIG BAD.

I also believe Rebekah is staying around because I was reading Claire Holt's Twitter and there was a message from Candice Accola saying something about what a great addition to the family she is. That was very near the end of filming, if not after they wrapped the season. So, I am speculating that might be spoilering the fact that Rebekah is coming back next season.

Of course, she could have meant it in a broad general sense, like even though we killed you off, you're still a part of TVD family, but I am hoping Rebekah returns.

Only a few minutes till we find out more...

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 7:11 PM

As I have just seen the episode in Canada, I can indeed say that
Spoiler
And also, Elena still sucks. And she's a dumbass.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 2:08 PM

I'm not sure if what Esther did to Rebecca can be consider possessioning,since Esther in Rebecca body still have her powers,and apparently is still human. So she likely did a body swap,But Esther do not have a body to swap. So either Rebecca is dead, or Klaus makes a deal with Elena ( who gets Bonnie) to save Rebecca, which would explain Bonnie going over to Klaus's house in the promo pictures for next week episode.

Spoiler chat: Will Klaus and Elijah stick around?

Monica: Please tell me the TVD bosses know that Klaus can never ever go away. My life would be shallow and meaningless.
Klaus is back to his evil tricks as the show barrels towards the season finale. It's going to take something pretty miraculous to save him if he doesn't start to behave soon!

Tera: Tell me you know if Elijah will be back on Vampire Diaries!
If Daniel Gillies does know anything about it (and we think he knows Elijah is up to something), he just can't spill. "I can't tell you anything about what he's going to do or I might lose my job," he laughs to us. But rest assured, Gillies will always be willing to bring Elijah around. "Time permitting, I would do anything. I love that show. I don't really understand why he suddenly snowballed into the apparition that he's become, but I'm very, very grateful." Grateful enough to pop up to save/destroy his brother in the finale? One can only hope.

Edited by luvprue1, Apr 22, 2012 @ 5:06 AM.

KatTV

KatTV

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:33 AM

http://claireholtonline.com/

An exclusive first look at a photo from the season finale, with some implications for a couple of characters. I put it here because the site, while reputable, is certainly not mainstream media. And the contents of the photo showing Rebekkah and Damon (of all people) together and apparently being terrorized by an unseen greater power, might spoil the finale for those who do not want to know.

It seems to me that Esther is no longer possessing Rebekah, but I can't tell from the photo. The text with the photo implies that it is either another manifestation of Esther, Evil Alaric, or possibly Klaus gone wild.

It's hard to say. As far as I know, does Evil Alaric has super powers? What's odd is that when Alaric said he was attacked, he claimed he never saw the person and that they had super speed, strength. Did we ever get to the bottom of what really happened with Alaric? Were his wounds self-inflicted? Point being, how could even Evil Alaric, on his own, be scary to Damon AND Rebekah? They could physically over power him with few problems. If he has some magic back up, then it's another story.

Klaus is doubtful, at least in my book. The only exception might be if Rebekah is no longer possessed and is no longer an Original/Vampire. Then if we just have Damon trying to protect himself and a human Rebekah, well that's a different story.

I am going with Damon and Rebekah facing some sort of powerful magic, though I don't know in whose form that will come.

Edited by KatTV, Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:34 AM.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 3:27 PM

From TVLine and Zap2it:

The Vampire Diaries | The show really threw us for a loop recently when the writers revealed that killing an Original would then erase that entire bloodline. And, of course, the news has now left all our characters with a very big decision: Who's ready to sacrifice themselves for the greater good? Candice Accola summed up the May 10 season finale, "The Departed," pretty well to TVLine: "Everyone’s going to be paired up [with an Original] and we’re going to see who’s willing.” But at the same time, if you're thinking there'll be a death in that episode, beware. Accola cryptically teases, “It doesn’t [necessarily] happen in the finale."

Meanwhile, Joseph Morgan was a little more forthcoming to Zap2it on the sure to be "epic" finale: "The last twenty seconds of the episode will leave people with their hearts in their mouths." And if that information wasn't alarming enough, he also goes on to say, "It's going to change the world of 'The Vampire Diaries' forever. You should be scared! I think not everyone's going to like it; it's going to provoke some strong opinions. It's really going to get people talking, and that's what we want." As of now, we have three weeks to mentally prepare, guys.

After reading this I really think they are planning on turning Elena. If not Elena, than Jeremy.

From the Examiner: One stays and One goes.

Ian recently told E!News.com, "The brothers both agree, 'If she goes for you, I'll leave town. And if she goes for me, you leave town. So this doesn't get weird.' And they both agree on it. And that's what's so cool is that by virtue of this decision the boys have ultimately become so insanely close. And I love that I think it's really cool that that's what happens."

It seems as if both brothers will be out of town when Elena calls for help. Whichever brother responds to her cry for assistance will probably be the one she picks. The other brother will just stay away, giving the new couple their space.

Does anyone else gets the feeling Elena might just chose Damon? If both of them are leaving town ( which means Klaus is either dead,or gone),and Elena calls one of them because she is in trouble, she is more likely to call Damon. Plus they already explored Stefan and Elena's relationship,and did so for 3 seasons. So this time I think Damon is the one Elena will chose.

Denari06

Denari06

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 6:16 PM

It seems like a cop-out. They are both out of town, she probably calls/texts both of them (I could even see her sending the same text to both) and then one won't get it or be sidetracked, and the other will run to her side. If it's Stefan, the writers have built it so that she didn't really pick Stefan she just assumed that Damon didn't care anymore and Damon will assume she chose Stefan. If it's Damon, the writer's have built it so that it's a default choice or claim that she didn't specifically choose him. Either way the writer's can taunt us forever with this triangle of doom, and keep both fandoms fanwanking and coming up with theories for as to why their couple is meant to be.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 9:36 PM

It seems like a cop-out. They are both out of town, she probably calls/texts both of them (I could even see her sending the same text to both) and then one won't get it or be sidetracked, and the other will run to her side. If it's Stefan, the writers have built it so that she didn't really pick Stefan she just assumed that Damon didn't care anymore and Damon will assume she chose Stefan. If it's Damon, the writer's have built it so that it's a default choice or claim that she didn't specifically choose him. Either way the writer's can taunt us forever with this triangle of doom, and keep both fandoms fanwanking and coming up with theories for as to why their couple is meant to be.

Ahh, Crap!! I didn't look at it that way. Your probably right, they probably will do something like that. I figure that there no way Elena is going to make a choice. If she chose Stefan, that would make her like Katherine. If she chose Damon, than everyone will be like how could she do that to Stefan. If she decide to chose herself, it will be a totally cop out.

NickyJean

NickyJean

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 10:56 PM

""
Actually if Elena chose neither and decided that she needed to grow up a little I would actually prefer that, But what are you going to do, it's a soap opera writing wise.

The sending a txt to both and only one showing up seems plausible though. Stefan not showing up because he's doing the noble thing and saving someone would be too obvious. Damon not showing up because he's saving someone like Jeremy would go more toward redeeming him. Stefan not saving someone like say rebekha or kol or even tyler would be interesting because he's choosing to go save Elena. This might have unforeseen consequences. Either way nothing has topped the return of Katherine stabbing John. That last 5 min prior to supernatural had me watch the entire season that weekend. I would love for them to top that.

Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 2:24 AM

The past 2 season finales have laid the groundwork for the next season's big bad (Katherine, then Klaus), so maybe the big shock will have to do with some other force of evil that comes into play. There has been talk about lines being drawn, which makes me think that the finale will involve everyone having to pick sides. Then it would make sense for the cliffhanger to involve the new big bad and the rearranging of alliances. Julie Plec has said something about the new big bad being sort of introduced in this week's episode, and being pretty involved in the season finale. There was a Zap2It article-- I think-- where she gave spoilers on each of the remaining episodes, and she said something about not being able to say much about the finale because we don't know the bad guy yet. The cliffhanger could be along the lines of one of the characters being in the position to save a former enemy and their decision whether or not to do it. Life hanging in the balance, allegiances being questioned, new bad guy-- much more suspenseful than a vamp-loving girl deciding to become a vamp. I mean, really.

I am going with Damon and Rebekah facing some sort of powerful magic, though I don't know in whose form that will come.

I just jumped in this forum for the first time in months, and the thought just occurred to me:

What if Bonnie is the new Big Bad?

How kick-ass would that be?! So many people have screwed her and her loved ones over that if she were to go to the dark side... the possibilities could be endless. Seriously - she has reasons to be pissed at every single character on this show.

We haven't seen much of her lately, so maybe that could be brewing.

It might bring her mom back in town to try to neutralize her.

I think it would be outstanding if they were to go in this direction. It would be great entertainment, and it might please some people who have felt that Bonnie has been badly written, for various reasons (weak, incompetent, used by everyone...). She could become her own person.

That would be so much fun to watch unfold.

ETA: to take this a step further, let's say Esther fails in her plot she's trying to accomplish as pseudo-Rebekah. Whether alive or dead on The Other Side, Esther could empower Bonnie, her fellow witch, to succeed in what she couldn't: eliminate all vampires.

That could be a cohesive story-line. And awesome.

She'd also have every reason in the world to kill Elena. So there's that too. :)

Edited by Dust Bunny, Apr 24, 2012 @ 2:42 AM.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 4:00 AM

ETA: to take this a step further, let's say Esther fails in her plot she's trying to accomplish as pseudo-Rebekah. Whether alive or dead on The Other Side, Esther could empower Bonnie, her fellow witch, to succeed in what she couldn't: eliminate all vampires.

I can see Bonnie being the new big bad. When someone ask J.P on twitter, if Bonnie going to go bad this season, she said "well Magic do have it's consequences",and part of the description for the season finale states "Finally, Bonnie makes a secret deal that has heartbreaking consequences". So Bonnie might make a secret deal with Esther in order to save her friend, and get rid of Klaus, unaware that Esther wants to kill the entire vampire line. So maybe Bonnie put on Rebecca's necklace which allow Esther to return and take over her body,and that is how Bonnie become the new big bad? I can see something like that happening.

Jewlstone

Jewlstone

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 12:51 PM

TV Guide Must Watch Finales Scoop

How do you get rid of a threat you can't kill? The finale examines that question as the Salvatores search for a way to contain Klaus. The flashback-filled episode will also show that fateful day when Elena's parents' car crashed, but don't assume that the episode title, "The Departed," refers to their deaths. In fact, two main characters will be in grave danger and both will come out a bit "different" on the other side of their traumas. Oh, and yes, there will be an important kiss.

BloodyCharity

BloodyCharity

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 3:22 PM

Okay, Elena turns into a vampire and one of the boys (probably Damon) turns into a human, then?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 5:28 PM

I like how they word this phrase "contain Klaus". It means that they've stopped trying to kill him, maybe because he is the Salvatore's bloodline or they grew a pair and decided that killing Tyler too wasn't worth it?

Yeah, I'm thinking Elena (or maybe Jeremy...hahaha, doubtful) turns into a vampire, losing their humanity and probably Damon (maybe Stefan) turns human.

Edited by jessied112, Apr 24, 2012 @ 5:30 PM.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

I was just coming over to post the tv guide scoop. LOL! However I think the new promo poster hints that Elena will be turned. New Promo Poster

Okay, Elena turns into a vampire and one of the boys (probably Damon) turns into a human, then?

I think Caroline,or Tyler might turn Elena to prevent Damon and Stefan from killing Klaus, which would kill Tyler as well. Either that, or Elena will have an accident and wake up not knowing how she was turned,and we will not find out who turned Elena until next season.

I wonder if that is who Rebecca and Damon is looking at in the picture from the season finale?

From Mega Buzz

Is Rebekah really dead on The Vampire Diaries? — Rachel

NATALIE: Not exactly. Now that Esther has the white oak dagger from Alaric's alter ego, she'll leave Rebekah's body and return to her own. But Esther isn't done with Alaric yet. In Thursday's episode, she'll reveal that she needs something from both Alaric and Elena to carry out her plan of eliminating her family. And what Esther wants, Esther will get.

Edited by luvprue1, Apr 24, 2012 @ 5:34 PM.

Vickilyn

Vickilyn

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 12:47 AM

How kick-ass would that be?!

Only if I get to watch her die eventually. I loathe the character.

NickyJean

NickyJean

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 12:54 AM

The way I would prefer to play this out is if it become known to the council that killing the original would kill the line. The reason is, I personal never thought it was a bad idea to destroy all vampires. In fact I thought that would be goal of any person with common sense as a person who wouldn't want to be food. This needs to be addressed. Elena's hypocrisy aside, in trying to save "her" special friends, she doesn't even mind the irradiation of an entire race because over all they are supposed to be evil. This would be deep drama that would turn my head.

I would love to see Bonnie leading the charge. Tyler changing his view from, "They don't care if they kill me" to I want to take Klaus out myself because he's evil. Klaus is killing pack after pack of werewolves for his own pitiful need to be loved. Tyler stepping up and willing to sacrifice himself to save his kind. Can I just say that would be a journey of stepping up and becoming a man I would like to see. Caroline could be willing to be by Tyler's side because this would be for the worlds greater good. Her father would have easily done it quite easily. Liz and Carol could show conflict about ending the vampire line at the expense of their children. Where would Matt end up? Would he fight with the vampires wanting to save Caroline and Tyler despite their willingness to die? Would the fact that Vampires have caused such chaos, including his sister's death want them all to die? What about Alric, would his friendship with Damon and his version of good vs evil have an issue with genocide? What about Jeremy? There is just so much depth there? sob. wishful think

KatTV

KatTV

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 4:51 AM

Ask Ausiello has a run on Vampire Diaries Spoilers this week!

http://tvline.com/20...diaries-dexter/

Question: Can I have a Vampire Diaries spoiler on Caroline and Klaus? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Our gal is going to be seriously conflicted when it comes a certain Original. “Caroline doesn’t understand what draws her to Klaus [just like] any young woman who is seduced by and charmed by and intrigued by a dangerous man,” says EP Julie Plec. “There’s a lot of things that she can’t really explain about herself and her connection to him.” But there is one thing that she knows for certain. “She’s made her loyalty to Tyler and her love for Tyler very clear and will continue to have to do that.” However, that might not be enough to reassure her hybrid boyfriend, who’s “jealous and pissed off” about her new sorta-relationship with his sire. “[Tyler will] deal with that in the next episode, realizing that, ‘Hey, I sort of brought this on myself by leaving and leaving the opening for this guy to come in and move in on my girl,’” previews Plec. “Unfortunately, there’s still the question remaining: Was he able to effectively break that sire bond, or is he in for a rude awakening? You’ll definitely see that play out over the next couple [of episodes].”

Question: Any scoop on Vampire Diaries, Supernatural or Sons of Anarchy would make my day! Do you still accept cases of Snapple as a bribe? —Amy
Ausiello: I choose TVD (and diet raspberry iced tea, thank you). And, if you’re a Rebekah fan, Amy, you’ll be especially interested — and relieved — to know that, even though her mother is currently possessing her body, the lone Original sister is OK. “It’s a temporary problem,” Plec assures. “It will resolve itself quickly and effectively.” But first, Esther will use Alaric to try to get what she wants. “What she sees in [his] alter ego is someone who loathes vampires and could be a useful ally in her quest to kill her children,” teases Plec. “She has big plans for the hunter in him.” As for when the gang will figure out that Rebekah isn’t really herself, “it all comes to a head right away in the next episode.”

Question: I’m dying to know if there are any spoilers you have for Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries at all? It seems like she’s barely on this season. —Suzy
Ausiello: She’s in this Thursday’s episode, and according to exec producer Julie Plec, she “gets to get gorgeous and have a date, which seems like it should be awesome and is briefly a really nice time for her. But then, unfortunately, as things tend to at the Decade Dances, the date gets disrupted and her date, Jamie, gets to see the other side of her life, which is how she saves the day.”