S6 - Dave

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

40 replies to this topic

Gardel

Gardel

Fanatic

• Interests:Psychiatry(doh!)<br />Knitting<br />Tv(doh!)

Posted Oct 13, 2009 @ 6:07 AM

Dave's comments about Tennille really disappointed me last week.

I understand he was probably still annoyed that he came in second, but that was just a little too bitchy for me and came off too standoffish.

leftymitt

leftymitt

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 15, 2009 @ 1:23 AM

I don't remember the exact comment but I think I agree.
I'm really glad he won however, but I also didn't like the way he blamed Robert for not putting enough mushrooms in the risotto, he told him not to.

RavensGirl

RavensGirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 15, 2009 @ 2:14 AM

Was I the only one who cringed when Dave helped Robert off the truck? Its like "You only have one good arm! Please don't lift him with that!"

And now I am going to hell for that thought! HA!

Ahoskie59

Ahoskie59

Fanatic

Posted Oct 15, 2009 @ 7:50 AM

I'm really glad he won however, but I also didn't like the way he blamed Robert for not putting enough mushrooms in the risotto, he told him not to.

I just watched last night and Dave told Robert to go easy on the mushrooms, which could be interpreted any way, but Robert was such a tool for wanting to screw Dave up just because he got yelled at, what a big baby.

Was I the only one who cringed when Dave helped Robert off the truck? Its like "You only have one good arm! Please don't lift him with that!"

No, you're not the only one, that's the first thing I thought of.

What did he say? It was Ariel who said something like her food was so easy the kids would like it. I don't hold it against Dave because I've said nasty things about people too.

Cool Dave article

Edited by Ahoskie59, Oct 17, 2009 @ 1:19 PM.

desire

desire

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 18, 2009 @ 2:07 AM

That's the second article I've seen that mentions that Dave is now single, I was surprised to read that. Does anyone know how long ago the show actually filmed?

finale article

BananaPants

BananaPants

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 6, 2009 @ 8:52 PM

Haha... had to come here and post. Mr. Bananapants and I just saw Dave at the skytrain station in Vancouver. I kept staring at him because I thought I knew him, but then we realized who he was. I wanted to yell, "Hey donkey!" but Mr. B wouldn't let me. :-(

dwmarch

dwmarch

Couch Potato

• Interests:Boston Legal, Angel, Buffy, Firefly, 24, Star Trek

Posted May 27, 2010 @ 3:26 AM

If anyone wishes to find Dave on Facebook, he will add you as a friend. He had a fan page but he likes using his personal page more. He answers questions posted on his wall as well.

RageFury

RageFury

Just Tuned In

Posted Aug 2, 2010 @ 3:36 AM

I'm glad he won, dealing with that cast and still coming out on top is impressive.

Jaibird

Jaibird

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 16, 2010 @ 11:43 AM

Dave really, really impressed me. This guy worked his butt off, despite a fractured arm all season. In all the seasons i have watched, he really went the extra mile, and deserved to win.

Regarding his FB page, he is so nice and down to Earth. He will answer your questions (unless they are really pointed ones towards the inner-workings of HK), and he is just friendly and not big-headed. Oh, and did i mention that he is a VERY GOOD LOOKIN MAN ?? :)

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Oct 18, 2010 @ 11:27 AM

He looked great with the shorter hair and not wearing a freaking beenie.

RavensGirl

RavensGirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 2, 2011 @ 11:28 PM

According to his Facebook page, Dave recently had a daughter. I believe it was with his (former/current?) fiancee from HK. I don't know if anyone else was still following him, but thought I would add an update if they are!