S13: Rachel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

205 replies to this topic

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 1:13 PM

RACHEL
Hometown: Woodland, California
Height: 5'5"

Took long enough to get a Rachel on here...

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 3:41 PM

Poor Man's Analeigh. Don't really like her at the moment, but she might be one of those that I do a complete 180 on once I see her in action.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 4:11 PM

She looks like quirky actress girl. I'm undecided leaning towards no.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 4:14 PM

Poor man's Analeigh is what I was thinking too orange.

I can't see her going far, she seems plain.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 5:47 PM

She looks less like Analeigh and more like a fish (and not a pretty trout like Brooke). Girl got some Vlada legs though. I second orangepenguin, she could turn out pretty fierce in action, but for the moment, she's one of my least favorite.

Edited by Le Furonda, Aug 12, 2009 @ 5:48 PM.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 6:30 PM

I'm curious to see how she'll photograph; she has excellent proportion for a shorty - long arms and legs for days. I don't think she's especially gorgeous, but she's interesting to look at and tentatively one of my pre-show favorites.

nowrite2000

nowrite2000

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 2:54 AM

I am distracted by the fact that she has the neck length of a midget bodybuilder on steroids.

Don't give her pillow cases to change unless those pillows are wafer thin or you will be waiting for hours, I'm just saying.

Edited by nowrite2000, Aug 13, 2009 @ 3:00 AM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 1:44 PM

I really wish they had given us full-length shots. I agree that she does appear to have long arms. Hopefully, that means she has long legs too.

If she makes it that far, watch Tyra give her some jank makeover.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 2:52 PM

Her nose bothers me (it's one of the first things I noticed about her when I saw her pic). The US Weekly doesn't change my initial assessment of quirky actress girl.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 3:05 PM

I really wish they had given us full-length shots. I agree that she does appear to have long arms. Hopefully, that means she has long legs too.

I'm not seeing the model. But she does have a good body.

ivybaby

ivybaby

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 11:20 PM

She kind of reminds me of lluvy, but prettier!

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2009 @ 6:50 AM

Why is she dressed like a slutty park ranger?

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2009 @ 8:34 AM

I had the same questions, soymilk.

She reminds me of Lluvy, but less alienesque (and in a bad way).

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2009 @ 8:49 PM

She still looks like Analeigh's fugly little sister to me, I'm going to make an assumption and say that her face is probably really pretty but that it just doesn't photograph right.

p0540230

p0540230

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 16, 2009 @ 10:45 AM

I see the Lluvy and Analeigh comparissons too. And I find it funny that they have both a Rachel and a Rae on the show at once, as though Tyra was trying to poke fun at Rachel Ray.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Aug 16, 2009 @ 9:27 PM

I see the Lluvy and Analeigh comparissons too. And I find it funny that they have both a Rachel and a Rae on the show at once, as though Tyra was trying to poke fun at Rachel Ray.

I think they're probably both named Rachel. I think it's funny that it's taken this long to get a Rachel, and now we have two in one cycle.

city girl heart

city girl heart

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 16, 2009 @ 11:55 PM

Oooh, pre-show fav!

I really like her look, and don't get an Analeigh vibe. (Though I LOVED Analeigh!)

In the pic from the cw site, her face reminds me of Cassi from AusNTM 5. (Which, weird.. I hated Cassi vehemently. She was horrible!)

I guess I'm in the minority, with the Rachel love.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 27, 2009 @ 9:14 PM

CW Interview video.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Aug 28, 2009 @ 4:00 PM

Cute. Looks like a bird.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 28, 2009 @ 6:43 PM

She's a lot prettier in motion, but she's photographed pretty fug in the promo and pre-show shot. I think she'll be one of the first few to go.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Aug 29, 2009 @ 12:57 AM

Her video is so much shorter than all the other girls. She must have no personality. She looks like a little pixie, like a little Pocket Analeigh.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Aug 29, 2009 @ 6:40 AM

Her video is so much shorter than all the other girls. She must have no personality

I can't remember who, but someone with a very short video made it far last season. I think. Anyway, I like her.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Aug 29, 2009 @ 12:47 PM

I can't remember who, but someone with a very short video made it far last season. I think. Anyway, I like her.

I remember that too. Fo? FO?!

I like her, I guess, too. I don't think she is going far though. She kind of has that Twiggy-ness about her that the judges might love though.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Aug 29, 2009 @ 1:12 PM

Having seen her in motion, she's definitely one of my favorites. She's very fey and I love her look - she reminds me a bit of Lianna from BNTM, who was admittedly insufferable but also totally gorgeous.

anon1989

anon1989

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 3:44 PM

Aww, no love for Rachel? Everyone else has been talked about since the premier last night. Let's not leave this girl out! Personally, Rachel is my favorite and I'm sad to read the supposed spoiler that she will be gone next week. To me, she's the only girl with an interesting model face - very ugly-pretty and alienesque. Unfortunately, it seems that petite models are all about pretty faces, which is something Rachel does not have in a traditional manner.

She definitely deserved a higher call out. Yeah, her "koala paw" hand was kinda wonky, but the pho-to was far superior to a number of girls called before her (I'm looking right at you, Jennifer).

Can't wait to see more of this girl.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 4:28 PM

Was I the only one who thought it was funny when she mentioned being called Bambi and said she was from Woodland, CA?

oddballgeek

oddballgeek

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 4:34 PM

She looks like Cassie from AusNTM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 5:42 PM

She looks like Cassie from AusNTM.

Minus the bad teeth and attitude.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 7:13 PM

I'm still on the fence with her, her picture wasn't memorable at all but she's very captivating in motion.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2009 @ 8:25 PM

Minus the bad teeth and attitude.

And not fugly.

I like Rachel's face. She looks more like a Twiggy-Analeigh-Allison fusion. Unfortunately, she doesn't pose the best and the judges aren't picking her best, so I don't see her going that far. She seems pretty filler, but at least she is a modelesque (even if she is short) filler girl.