Nutjob

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 1:32 PM

Wait... is this... a natural redhead?

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 3:48 PM

"When I was young, I had a bloody eyeball. The other kids called me...Bloody Eyeball."

Why do all red-heads have to be named Nicole? Even Nicole C5 looked like she had red hair half the time. But Nicole looks like the first read red-head. Maybe she'll pull an Alice/Adele and be amazing.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 4:02 PM

Ha! I know a natural redhead...go figure. If she stays for makeovers, Tyra is going to make her a blonde. I think she's pretty but that look on her face in her pic is doing her no favors.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 4:30 PM

I think she's really gorgeous, she's one of my picks for the win.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 6:34 PM

Pre-show favorite! I have such a hard-on for Nicole already. She looks a bit like Giselle.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 6:41 PM

Please please PLEASE Tyra, make this girl win. Agencies can even bump her up to 5'9''!

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 7:14 PM

Or she can just do some yoga and grow two inches like Eva did!

Disc

Disc

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 7:55 PM

Stunning, so obviously she's doomed for 3rd or 4th place.

bitchy sandwich

bitchy sandwich

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 9:30 PM

Pre-show favorite! I have such a hard-on for Nicole already. She looks a bit like Giselle.

Oh, we are in agreement this season! I saw her picture and immediately claimed her as my favorite. Please don't suck, Nicole.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 9:34 PM

"When I was young, I had a bloody eyeball. The other kids called me...Bloody Eyeball."

That quote reminds me of this one from The Golden Girls.

Rose: When I was in school the kids made up a really mean nick name for me just because I had hairy legs.
Blanche: What did they call you?
Rose: Rose with the hairy legs.
Dorothy: Kids can be so cruel.

Oh, I love her. She's stunning.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2009 @ 10:33 PM

I think Bloody Eyeball is the prettiest girl on the show this season by far.

nowrite2000

nowrite2000

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 2:52 AM

She could be the quirky/interesting one, which means her photographic output will be cool and interesting and she won't win.

I hope they let her embrace her ginger. Bleaching out natural redheads is like picking off members of an endangered species with a shotgun.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 7:06 AM

I hope they let her embrace her ginger. Bleaching out natural redheads is like picking off members of an endangered species with a shotgun.

That's actually an urban myth...
But it is still quite rare, so Tyra shouldn't fuck with her hair.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 1:37 PM

That is one horrible photo, and I am not rooting for her in the slightest. I'll need to see a better picture to understand the magic that the rest of you feel.

As for makeovers...since she is white then there is a high probability that she'll go blonde.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 1:41 PM

She can turn out a picture. She looks like the Babin twins crossed with Julia Stiles.

As for makeovers, she probably stays red, if that's her in the overseas pictures on the surfboard.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 2:56 PM

That US Weekly pic is an improvement. What does Tyra have Jim DeYonker doing to these girls in those pre-show pics?

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 3:14 PM

Nicole is my pick for the win for sure now. She's one of only 2 or 3 girls I could see having a career post-show at all.

ivybaby

ivybaby

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2009 @ 11:18 PM

OMG...I laughed so hard when i read this......

She seems really ordinary to me....

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2009 @ 6:34 AM

She looks like the Babin twins crossed with Julia Stiles.

I thought Julia Stiles when I saw the picture, but there's definitely a bit of Babin in there. PS. I saw Julia Stiles at a bar in Brooklyn on Tuesday night.

Hermosa

Hermosa

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 14, 2009 @ 8:41 AM

I didn't think that much of her based on the pre-show picture (although i love her hair colour and hope she gets to keep it), but based on the Us Weekly photo she was the one who stood out for me the most (in a good way) and so i hope she goes far.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 18, 2009 @ 3:35 PM

Pre-show pics courtesy Honestly ANTM.

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2009 @ 4:44 PM

I really like the first one.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2009 @ 5:20 PM

I don't know...I'm not impressed. I think she works best either completely natural or completely glammed up. There's something about her brow region that seems sort of rough. I do like the second one.

That said, I think a good makeover will do her well, and she definitely has potential.

Tigerella

Tigerella

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 18, 2009 @ 5:47 PM

The best of the bunch, I think...but that's not saying too much. I can see the comparisons to AusNTM's Alice/Adele with the pale complexion and the hair--both of them drew criticism for having "one look" (albeit a very good look). I'm thinking Nicole is in for the same. Hope she keeps the red.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 19, 2009 @ 11:55 AM

Another pre-show pic. I hope she keeps the red as well but Tyra is twisted and will probably make her a bleached blonde.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 19, 2009 @ 3:33 PM

Her complexion is nearly as pale as Alice or Adele, which sort of upsets me. Tyra loves having redheads, even if they're not natural, so I think she'll just go more red (like fire-engine C3 Nicole red) but probably get some sort of horse mane weave just to mess her up.

ETA: Clearing up my meaning.

Edited by Le Furonda, Aug 19, 2009 @ 4:26 PM.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Aug 19, 2009 @ 3:45 PM

Tyra loves making girls redhead

But she's never had a real redhead, so I think Tyra will leave it alone. Maybe touch it up a bit.

Disc

Disc

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 19, 2009 @ 4:40 PM

I have a feeling all she'll get are some bangs and straightening.

ivybaby

ivybaby

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2009 @ 3:51 AM

There's something very "Celine Dion" about her face that I just don't like. I especially noticed it in the 1st pre-show pic that Milkyaqua posted.