Watch What Happens: Live

• Please log in to reply

1862 replies to this topic

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 1:28 PM

Sarah Paulson is a lesbian. She wasn't seriously hitting on Robin.

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:47 PM

I know who Sarah Paulson is, she's always kind of bugged me. I thought it was weird that they didn't mention once that she is a lesbian and with Cherry Jones. And she was acting all giggly with Robin Thicke, who also bugs me. Surprising, since Andy is obsessed with all things gay, that he didn't mention Sarah swimming in the lady pond or whatever idiotic colloquism he is currently using to describe lesbianism.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:07 PM

Didn't Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones break up in 2009?

Edited by Ms Sugarbaker, Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:09 PM.

dreamy

dreamy

Stalker

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 7:02 PM

Yes, Ms Sugarbaker, I don't think they're together anymore, either.

I don't watch RHoA, so I don't know how she may be on the show, but I do like Khandi whenever she's on WWHL. She seems reasonable and lively regardless of who she's paired with.

Edited by dreamy, Jan 21, 2013 @ 7:13 PM.

braggtastic

braggtastic

Stalker

Posted Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:45 PM

Patti freakin' LuPone is on the show Wed night! I can't stand Andy, but I'll be tuning in.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jan 22, 2013 @ 3:27 PM

I saw Hoda and she did Plead the Fifth. Andy asked when Kathie Lee pissed her off. Hoda sort of got quiet and said, "We'll, she is off all week and my book is coming out" and, Andy repeated it. I thought it was odd since Kathie Lee plugged Hoda's book left and right and even hosted a party in her honor. I just thought it was odd. Maybe, she didn't really want to say a real real reason and just said it. Did anyone see/hear it? What did you make of it?

Bananabread

Bananabread

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 22, 2013 @ 4:22 PM

I saw Hoda and she did Plead the Fifth. Andy asked when Kathie Lee pissed her off. Hoda sort of got quiet and said, "We'll, she is off all week and my book is coming out" and, Andy repeated it. I thought it was odd since Kathie Lee plugged Hoda's book left and right and even hosted a party in her honor. I just thought it was odd. Maybe, she didn't really want to say a real real reason and just said it. Did anyone see/hear it? What did you make of it?

I saw it! The main thing I noticed was that Hoda held her book up upside-down when she did her casual plug/mention.

I think she was "pissed off" in an irked/disappointed way, that KL would choose to take THAT week of all weeks off, not "pissed off" like LeeLee was by the end of the show.

The reason I thought Hoda was being at least sort of honest was that what she said was kind of a dig against Meredith Viera, who she said will fill-in for KL that week and I don't think Hoda would have chosen that as her "safe" response.

katms

katms

Fanatic

Posted Jan 22, 2013 @ 9:17 PM

Brandi is looking way too skinny. Her legs were skeletal. Eat something, girlfriend!

I have to say I joined Andy in his howl at her "yeah, sure, when I ask her to get me some bread..." about Scheana. Very funny. Mean and funny.

RL1

RL1

Fanatic

Posted Jan 22, 2013 @ 9:38 PM

Brandi is looking way unhealthy. What happened to the Brandi of the 90s we use to know?

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 2:02 AM

One thing that bothered me when Hoda and Brandi were on together was kind of petty: In Hoda-Lay-He-Who? (2.0!), they asked her about Russell Brand, and Hoda said that when he was on Today, he was not like the wild-n-crazy guy he portrays, and a darling. Brandi shouted "NO!" and Andy took it and ran! Hoda seemed into it, Andy! Brandi's not her spokesperson!

Speaking of Brandi, she seems more reserved than I previously imagined. I expected her to be some redneck, for some reason, mostly because of her very public feud with LeAnn Rimes. Though I wouldn't be (and haven't been) very kind about breakups, LeAnn and Eddie have been married for years and it's kind of getting old. However, LeAnn has been acting erratically in public lately (bad appearance on X Factor, rehab, the "I'm not a homewrecker" interview on E!), and I think she was just agreeing that maybe LeAnn may need help.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 2:55 AM

I like when Brandi basically says LeAnn is a total nutcase & psycho with a straight face like she totally means it. Too funny.

Edited by ByaNose, Jan 23, 2013 @ 2:55 AM.

itsmejessica

itsmejessica

Fanatic

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 9:54 AM

I read some where maybe on this site, that Leann bought a house on the same block that Brandi and Eddie lived on after B/E tried to get back together. And that Eddie finally stayed with Leann after Brandi filed for divorce. True? Who knows. I think Brandi sees how insecure Leann is and loves getting her skin. They need to grow up, but I can see how to Brandi it feels good to pick at Leann.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 10:07 AM

Speaking of Brandi, she seems more reserved than I previously imagined. I expected her to be some redneck, for some reason, mostly because of her very public feud with LeAnn Rimes. Though I wouldn't be (and haven't been) very kind about breakups, LeAnn and Eddie have been married for years and it's kind of getting old. However, LeAnn has been acting erratically in public lately (bad appearance on X Factor, rehab, the "I'm not a homewrecker" interview on E!), and I think she was just agreeing that maybe LeAnn may need help.

Leann and Eddie will only be married for 2 years in April. I don't think Brandi will ever not hate her and I can't blame her. LeAnn is now the step-mother of her kids and had no problem parading them around for the paparazzi even before Eddie made it official. I do think Brandi should probably reserve most of that hate for Eddie though since he was the one she was married to, not Leann. As Wendy Williams says on her show, Eddie is a dog so if LeAnn thinks she's that one woman he isn't going to cheat on she is being delusional.

Edited by Turkish, Jan 23, 2013 @ 10:08 AM.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 12:38 PM

I thought when Hoda said KL was off this week, she meant she didn't have a reason to be pissed off with her and that was all she could come up with.

grainofsalt

grainofsalt

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 23, 2013 @ 9:42 PM

I thought that Hoda meant that she had all these book signings and for the new release and had to work more/harder this week cuz KL wasn't there.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 1:54 AM

Okay, I'm 48 but am I supposed to know who Billy Eichner is? I don't and I didn't think he was particularly funny. I did like Patti Lupone. Even, though it wasn't until years later after Life Goes On that I found out that she was a huge Broadway star. Okay, I don't get out much.

Edited by ByaNose, Jan 24, 2013 @ 2:21 AM.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 2:17 AM

Okay, I'm 48 but am I supposed to know who Billy Eichner is? I don't and I didn't think he was particularly funny.

Billy is a comedian. He has a show on Funny or Die and Fuse called Billy On The Street. It's like this bizarre game show where he walks up to people on the street in NYC and asks them the craziest questions for even crazier prizes. Their reactions are what make the show for me. However, he's not everyone's cup of tea.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 7:21 AM

I was the opposite, I knew Patti was a Broadway star, but never put it together that she was on "Life Goes On."

braggtastic

braggtastic

Stalker

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 12:49 PM

Patti was a great sport & I'm really glad I tuned in. I keep meaning to see that Patti Issues one man show, and now I realize I've seen that guy in a bunch of things, I just don't really know his name.

Chrissytd

Chrissytd

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:10 PM

On Tuesday's episode with Kristen Johnson and Luke Perry, during the game, did Luke drop an f-bomb that the censor person didn't catch?

dreamy

dreamy

Stalker

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:25 PM

Yes, he did, Chrissytd - at least I heard it on the original airing.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:43 PM

Yep, they missed at least one.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:16 AM

I have a special thank you to say to Andy Cohen: Thanks, Andy, for bringing on gorgeous, funny, gregarious Liam McIntyre from STARZ's "Spartacus", and not completely drooling or objectifying him. I was worried when they announced that Liam would be on the show, but Andy completely behaved himself. Good on ya, Andy. Try to remember this whenever you have some other handsome man on (*cough*JoeManganiello*cough).

amyingeorgia

amyingeorgia

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 25, 2013 @ 2:25 AM

did Luke drop an f-bomb that the censor person didn't catch?

Yes! I heard it and was surprised that made it through although given the material, it's understandable. Afterwards, Andy even mentioned their talented censor. Whoopsie. I enjoyed Kristen's trout lip imitation.

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Jan 27, 2013 @ 1:00 PM

I didn't hear the f-word. We always miss the good stuff on the West Coast!

I thought Luke seemed kind of ...wired. Somehow off. He also looked like he barely got dressed for the show.

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Jan 27, 2013 @ 11:37 PM

Tonight Andy had Jeff Lewis, Asa something from Shahs of Sunset and a new TSA agent from Miami behind the bar. Hopefully, it's not against TSA rules to be on TV or talking about airport stuffs. Typical penis and toupee jokes. Asa was promoting her diamond water and Jeff has a line of paint ala Martha Stewart. Asa was annoying.

This is the second show this week that the guest guessed the drinking word. Jeff guessed "ashy" and KJo guessed KJo.

suzeecat

suzeecat

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2013 @ 11:07 AM

I so badly want to call in and ask Andy if he knows that the word "Fifth" (as in Plead the Fifth) has TWO Fs in it. It's pronounced FIFTH, not FITH! Grrrrrr, that is so irritating!

Oops, pressed "Post" too fast - also, did Andy give any explanation for why the glasses showed up on his face? Is he finally trying to correct the cross-eyes?

katms

katms

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2013 @ 10:49 AM

Interesting to watch RHoBH and hear Yolanda scoffing off plastic surgery, botox, et al, and embracing aging, and then see her arrive to WWHL having clearly had work done. She had odd white coverup under right eye, and her left eyebrow had a fold over it that didn't move.

zippergirl

zippergirl

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2013 @ 4:06 PM

This is the second show this week that the guest guessed the drinking word. Jeff guessed "ashy" and KJo guessed KJo.

The drinking game word is always so obvious since Andy lacks any sort of subtlety in anything he does. Can't he just let humor or excitement happen organically (said semi-rhetorically knowing this is the home of the Real Housewives franchise)? The purpose of drinking games is to bask in the unaware actions of people. If people just wanted to get wasted by hearing a word said 30 times, they would just plain drink, not pretend to play the dumb "game"

And yet I can't stop watching.....

Lola16

Lola16

Fanatic

Posted Jan 30, 2013 @ 11:36 AM

I think the word shouldn't be known to Andy either. But he's a control freak so that ain't happening.