Watch What Happens: Live

• Please log in to reply

1862 replies to this topic

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jan 10, 2013 @ 11:17 AM

While I thought Andy thought said Wayan brother (can't remember either) was funny I also think he was getting annoyed with him too. He was trying so hard to be funny that he didn't take a second to hear a question or taken in the laughter. I thought he was funny but he wouldn't let anyone talk that he soon became way annoying. Slow down would be my advice. And, Andy really, really did look annoyed!

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 10, 2013 @ 11:36 PM

I was kind of embarrassed by how shamelessly Carla was flirting with Marlon. Keep it in your pants, girl!

shopper gal

shopper gal

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

and isn't Carla married? IIR to a really tall white guy? didn't he show up on Top Chef at one point or another...they met online? It's scary that I remember this stuff, yet can't remember my computer password.

biakbiak

biakbiak

Stalker

Posted Jan 12, 2013 @ 12:21 AM

She is married, though I think he is biracial or light skinned black guy and they did meet online.

shopper gal

shopper gal

Fanatic

Posted Jan 13, 2013 @ 7:00 PM

Thanks Biakbiak - That's not the dude I remember...I remember a goofy looking tall white dude. Oh well, the true question...is she still married? B/c that flirting was more uncomforable than gone with the wind fabulous Kenya's flirting.

Oh and on Friday I caught the tail end of The Chew on Friday - she was wearing the same outfit she wore on WWHL. For a TV personality that's strange.

itsmejessica

itsmejessica

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 7:18 AM

Carla is still married. I think Carla is just a big flirt. Married people flirt all the time,I don't think it's a big deal.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 9:40 AM

Kenya...I say she's delusional. She says "I'm FABULOUS!" Andy says she's singing on WWHL. She says, "I'm FABULOUS!" My ears are bleeding! She says, "I'm FABULOUS!"

Apparently, Andy's trying to make "I'm FABULOUS!" into the new "Bloop, bloop!", since Nene's finding greener pastures.

I will say this: I do believe Kenya when she says Walter mislead her. The way he was ignoring her at the fishing hole just seemed to be a way of allowing Kenya to look foolish without having to interact with her, making it look like it was all her doing. Plus, when Kenya was Miss USA, she was probably used to men approaching her, so I believe her when she said she doesn't chase men. But she didn't need Walter to make her look foolish, IMO.

Oh, MJ, it's not your place to speak on Kenya's love life. Just tell us how Reza did you wrong, participate in the games, and fall back.

Neeners

Neeners

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 12:27 PM

Oooh, I was dying laughing at Kenya's backup dancers. I had to pause the TiVo twice because I was laughing so hard.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 2:13 PM

Kenya, the whole thing was awful. I thought MJ looked good though (I didn't see her full length but the face and hair were good)

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 9:38 PM

I don't watch Shahs of Sunset. But, this MJ chick was annoying. She kept trying to look at herself in the tv screens. It was so amateur. You ain't that cute, girl.

Kenya's performance was one of the better ones we've seen from the Housewives (not including Kandi).

Edited by tvallthetime, Jan 14, 2013 @ 9:39 PM.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 14, 2013 @ 10:13 PM

Haha, I didn't notice that, I'll take your word for it. That sounds hilarious.

car54

car54

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 15, 2013 @ 12:37 AM

Good lord, Andy, Kim Richards and Tom Arnold-....a festival of ADD. There is something about Tom that makes me so nervous, lol. And Kim seems so on the verge of something that I just want to call child protective services for Bravo making her do promotions.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2013 @ 12:32 PM

Kim Richards and Tom Arnold-....a festival of ADD. There is something about Tom that makes me so nervous, lol.

Me, too. He's so insecure and needy--maybe with something else at work, too--and seems on the verge of a rant or nervous breakdown. And what was up with that 3 sizes too small out-of-style jacket that his wife made him wear? Is he broke and can't afford clothing? Only wears sweatshirts? He was obviously uncomfortable tugging at it (and so nervous).

I was glad Andy is still able to drink water (though not without complaining) and he was pretty gentle with Kim. She looked and sounded pretty good, but I WISH she'd dial back the eye makeup to about a tenth of what she ladles on. She looks best, imo, with a more "natural" look. That troweled on makeup (yes, all the blush, too) looks ugly and ridiculous. Even Andy seemed far from relaxed with that pairing (though maybe it was just from the lack of alcohol.)

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2013 @ 3:12 PM

Even Andy seemed far from relaxed with that pairing (though maybe it was just from the lack of alcohol.)

He was abstaining for a full 30 minutes!

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2013 @ 10:33 PM

I did think it was cool though that he respected their sobriety by making it a sober night.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 12:40 AM

Sarah Paulson and Robin Thicke were a lot of fun together. I just love those two period. This made up for the previous episode. They can come back anytime. And I think Andy's version of Hollywood Squares might just be my favorite game.

itsmejessica

itsmejessica

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 11:43 AM

I agree Sarah and Robin were great.I also loved the game,best yet.
I did love that Kim R. made the point that you don't invite people over to do master cleanse together.You just do it and if doing it with friends,you just keep tabs and make sure no one eats.

Edited by itsmejessica, Jan 16, 2013 @ 12:10 PM.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 2:32 PM

Yeah, that's how normal people are, but Yolonda wanted to set up a scene to film with Kim where she could show off her lemons, brag about the cleanse like she is so healthy (when really, the cleanse is bullshit), and generally act superior to the other housewives, and continue the persona Yolanda is trying to create for herself.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 5:50 PM

I never like Robin Thicke before but like him now. I saw him on other talk shows and didn't care for him. I guess I'm not really fan of his music. Anyway, he was hysterical last night and was up for anything. I also liked Sarah Paulson. She is one of those people I always see but never know her name and confuse her with someone else. She too was up for anything and I think they should do Hollywood Squares for the whole half hour. Does anyone know who won the game? I didn't watch the after show on the web. Actually, I never do & I don't want to start now. LOL!!

Edited by ByaNose, Jan 16, 2013 @ 5:51 PM.

Picky Eater

Picky Eater

Fanatic

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:25 AM

I don't think Maggie Q thought through her comment about (paraphrasing here) how it's okay for gay men to be "precious," but that straight men should "act like men." Andy did not look amused...

DrSparkles

DrSparkles

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:43 AM

I am still thanking baby jesus for that Kenya video from WWHL. I can not stop watching & laughing & twirling!!!!

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 10:22 AM

I don't think Maggie Q thought through her comment about (paraphrasing here) how it's okay for gay men to be "precious," but that straight men should "act like men." Andy did not look amused...

I got what she was trying to say but she probably could have worded it differently. The question she was asked was something like, "What could a guy to do to make you loose interest in them?". I think she was trying to say that she's not attracted to the effeminate meterosexual type of (straight) man but I can see someone could take offense to the way she worded it. I don't think she meant any harm though.

suzeecat

suzeecat

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 1:24 PM

Catching up on a few episodes:

I thought Kenya was laughable in her performance, but 1000% better than "Tardy For The Party".

Tom Arnold's mannerisms remind me of Chris Farley (deceased, from Saturday Night Live).

Kim Richards actually seemed coherent (and calm, next to Tom). Wish I could track down a recording of her former appearance, where she said she remembers sitting down, but nothing after that! Wow!

Never saw the chick from the straightjacket show before (with Robin Thicke), but was I also supposed to recognize the crazy bartender who actually WORE a straightjacket? That was weird and I was embarrased for her.

LucyEwing

LucyEwing

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 1:57 PM

I don't think Maggie had bad intentions but she definitely could have worded it better.

Padma probably should have canceled. Her voice did get better as the show went on, though.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 2:33 PM

Never saw the chick from the straightjacket show before (with Robin Thicke), but was I also supposed to recognize the crazy bartender who actually WORE a straightjacket? That was weird and I was embarrased for her.

That was Sarah Paulson from American Horror Story. She's been in so many things. She was nominated for a Golden Globe the other night for HBO's Game Change. The girl wearing a straightjacket was an homage to Sarah's show which is set in an insane asylum in the 1960s.

car54

car54

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 8:26 PM

My guess is that they knew the Top Chef elimination was going to be controversial and Padma dragged herself in to help Andy do defense.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:28 PM

I thought the straight jacketed bartender was really funny when she pretended to be angry about being compared to a Lindsey Lohan of the future.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:49 PM

My guess is that they knew the Top Chef elimination was going to be controversial and Padma dragged herself in to help Andy do defense.

My guess is less charitable: that Andy was hoping for a catfight (he loves them so) when they had Kristen call in, and that Padma was doing damage control (I found her quite dismissive of Kristen's talent even on WWHL) for so vehemently arguing to get rid of one of the strongest competitors of any season.

Alas, Kristen was much too classy to criticize the decision at all. I thought Andy seemed very disappointed.

Edited by Kali12, Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:52 PM.

car54

car54

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 17, 2013 @ 11:19 PM

You may be right Kali--hopefully Kristin does well in the Last Chance thing so she gets to go back--and we don't know that yet. :)

marlee

marlee

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 10:11 AM

I thought Sarah Paulson was so annoying. I really don't know her (have heard her name), but she seemed so full of herself. Also, the way she kept blatantly hitting on Robin Thicke was desperate. Admittedly, Robin was totally encouraging it. Paula Patton for the win!!!!